Welcome to Gaia! ::

Coin Catchers

Back to Guilds

A simple easy-to-use Booty Grab guild with a list of the best tanks, and some games with great prizes! 

Tags: booty, grab, guild, gold, aquarium 

Reply Chatterbox
Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dgradient

Distinct Bookworm

30,025 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:13 pm
Ginhana190
dgradient
Ginhana190
dgradient
Ginhana190
Minkiaru
A dream is a wish your heart makes

I just made this guys whee
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hope he comes back to see this crying

When you're fast asleep

what happened to him? does anyone know?

So far, there's no word. Sounds like he never gave anyone an irl name or non-Gaia way to contact him.

wow, hopefully he's okay!!!

Me too. Some of the folks who know him best are hoping he just took a break - the state of booty grab has been kind of depressing.

How so?

You must not have a tank... hardly anyone plays anymore; with inflation, the winnings are too small to be attractive. Meanwhile, the fish that pay off best are almost impossible to get now. Dolphins are available for GC, but it takes about $80.00 to fill a tank with them. Fish that end up in the marketplace go for such high prices it's impossible to make a profit on them, particularly with fewer and fewer players, Folks who kept tanks just to make money have gotten out of the game.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:10 am
dgradient
Ginhana190
dgradient
Ginhana190
dgradient

So far, there's no word. Sounds like he never gave anyone an irl name or non-Gaia way to contact him.

Me too. Some of the folks who know him best are hoping he just took a break - the state of booty grab has been kind of depressing.

How so?

You must not have a tank... hardly anyone plays anymore; with inflation, the winnings are too small to be attractive. Meanwhile, the fish that pay off best are almost impossible to get now. Dolphins are available for GC, but it takes about $80.00 to fill a tank with them. Fish that end up in the marketplace go for such high prices it's impossible to make a profit on them, particularly with fewer and fewer players, Folks who kept tanks just to make money have gotten out of the game.

that is depressing. crying  

Ginhana190

Liberal Explorer

Oh My Boo

Wealthy Duck

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:25 am
Ginhana190
dgradient
Ginhana190
dgradient
Ginhana190
dgradient

How so?

that is depressing. crying
******** gaia.

Exactly!

When you're fast asleep

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:27 pm
when you wish upon a star.....*does your wish come true?*  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

FUNB0X

Dapper Pup

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:22 pm
Hi Everyone!

Call me Mishka or Meesh, Mishy, Whatever you prefer.

I'm new to the guild cat_whee

I was on the Aquarium threads when I stumbled upon and bump AD from your guild and I decided to look it up.

I hope you all had/have a wonderful day/night/morning where ever you are cat_blaugh

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:29 am
The temp raffle and dice game......when are winners going to be drawn and announced? It doesn't even look like the game host has been around, nothing seems updated.

Lemetia
This should be taken down as soon as Awkward comes back. I will be hosting the dice game and raffle each month until he comes back. Please send donations for dice game and raffle to my mule account, Flotia. All donations will be logged
Pm me (Lemetia) if you would like to help me with any of the contests.

Totally Inappropriate

Oh My Boo

Wealthy Duck

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:41 am
Totally Inappropriate
The temp raffle and dice game......when are winners going to be drawn and announced? It doesn't even look like the game host has been around, nothing seems updated.

Lemetia
This should be taken down as soon as Awkward comes back. I will be hosting the dice game and raffle each month until he comes back. Please send donations for dice game and raffle to my mule account, Flotia. All donations will be logged
Pm me (Lemetia) if you would like to help me with any of the contests.

Yeah, it seems she gave up, she's given back the donations to everyone emo

When you're fast asleep

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:09 am
hello and what's new? I can't see much of good news here, but still people keep joining! You have to think he may come back..but who knows! Well have a good day! razz
might as well watch the Walking Dead heart

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:14 am
mrgreen User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:18 am

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Totally Inappropriate

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:31 am
Minkiaru

well, that certainly doesn't help this guild one bit. that's fraudulent. confused  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:02 am
Totally Inappropriate
Minkiaru

well, that certainly doesn't help this guild one bit. that's fraudulent. confused

I disagree.
It's not fraudulent at all. If anything she and some others should get credit for not wanting this guild to die off while the Captain is MIA.

The fact that she tried but realized that things in her real personal life have to come first & that she is giving back the donations shows much character and honesty on her part.

If anything we all should be THANKING her & the others for at least attempting to take on such a huge time consuming responsibility.

Mercedes702

Friendly Werewolf

9,050 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200

Sydney Delphine

57,900 Points
  • Miasmal Researcher 200
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:45 pm
whee  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:13 pm
Mercedes702
Totally Inappropriate
Minkiaru

I disagree.
It's not fraudulent at all. If anything she and some others should get credit for not wanting this guild to die off while the Captain is MIA.

The fact that she tried but realized that things in her real personal life have to come first & that she is giving back the donations shows much character and honesty on her part.

If anything we all should be THANKING her & the others for at least attempting to take on such a huge time consuming responsibility.

Real life should always come first over this, and no one said the rest of the group making an attempt shouldn't get any credit. They weren't even mentioned. As a matter of fact, I know some had games running from July and into August, and those have been thanked.
This one committed to 2 games with prizes for the month of July, and it would have appeared a bit more ethical to personally ask someone to take over if she were physically unable to continue hosting. Instead we're told "she gave up". I know there are folks here who would have stepped in and helped had they been asked personally. I know I would have, and I'm betting you would have also.  

Totally Inappropriate

Mercedes702

Friendly Werewolf

9,050 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:29 pm
Totally Inappropriate
Mercedes702
Totally Inappropriate
Minkiaru

I disagree.

Real life should always come first over this, and no one said the rest of the group making an attempt shouldn't get any credit. They weren't even mentioned. As a matter of fact, I know some had games running from July and into August, and those have been thanked.
This one committed to 2 games with prizes for the month of July, and it would have appeared a bit more ethical to personally ask someone to take over if she were physically unable to continue hosting. Instead we're told "she gave up". I know there are folks here who would have stepped in and helped had they been asked personally. I know I would have, and I'm betting you would have also.

LOL... not with how crazy my life is atm.
But we can't really point fingers here. I think we've all made decisions in haste because of things going on that are just over whelming.

To bad someone had not pm'd her right away when she posted it and had volunteered to take it over.
Oh well. Maybe a few of you could re-start it and see if members will donate again.
Sadly I won't play the games. Because of how busy I am, I'm not very active and I can't see chancing a win and taking it from other members who are.
Good luck..... It would be great if they could re-open again.

I just think sometimes the people working behind the scenes in these guilds can get over - looked and not thanked nearly enough for all they do is all.
I for one am most grateful to them all.

Good luck... smile

Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas