Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:19 pm
The new Sky Champion had not entered the festival thinking her whole life would change, but that seemed to be what was happening. She was not only the winner of something big and that made her feel important, but she now had a friend that had switched clans to come and live in her clan so they could stay in touch!

It was amazing.

Haini had always been self conscious, and through that she kept to herself. She was clumsy and silly, and she did not like embarrassing herself or, more likely, annoying others because of how silly she could be sometimes. She did not make any friends, because of that. At least not until the festival, and she met Zuberi.

Now she was feeling more confident in herself, and she was determined to meet some more people, to make more friends. She was damn set on it! She was wearing her lovely cape, and she was feeling happy and sure of herself. That would probably face quickly, but hopefully she met someone before she hit the point of crawling back to her den and hiding for the rest of the day.

I Lady Kiya I

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:57 pm
User Image

Aarazthoorus had found herself wondering about. Urzlan had said she needed to get out and meet more lions of the clan. It had been hard for her to do as she didn't know anyone in the pride at all except him. She had met a few in the distant past, but they were from other clans, and she hadn't been able to keep in touch with them as much as she had liked. She smiled as she moved gently about.

Looking for someone who might be interested in a bit of small chat, or even anything really. It took her a bit before she noticed the other lioness in the distance. She made her way towards her. Her pink mane flopped with the wind as she trotted towards the other with a smile. Aara's pale green eyes said she was a friend, and wasn't rude at all. She hoped, anyways. "hello!"

Lithia_Brandon

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:08 pm
I Lady Kiya I

Haini nearly jumped out of her fur when she heard someone say hello, her brain getting a bit detached from the moment at hand as she thought about other things and caused her to wander blindly without really noticing it.

Her nerves fled her immediately, and she stared wide eyed at the pink and grey lioness, mouth hanging open.

"Your fur is very pretty!"

Well. That was one way to say hello. Haini shook her head furiously, a few too many times and enough to make her a little dizzy, and looked at the other lioness apologetically. She was so bashful and bad at social situations, and yet she was somehow the Sky Champion. But fighting with others was different from having to talk to them... right?

"I.. uhm. I mean. Hi. My name is Haini."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:35 pm
Shocked a bit, Aarazthoorus looked at the other lioness in amazement and looked at her fur. If blushing was able to see from under her fur, the other would see that she was blushing a bit. She pawed at the ground before looking back at the other. "Thank you." She said with a smile. She hadn't had a compliment like that in a long time!

"I'm Aarazthoorus, but you can call me Aara." She said with a little bow trying to be polite. "It's nice to meet you Haini"

Lithia_Brandon

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:57 am
I Lady Kiya I

Haini felt like she should probably dig a hold in the ground, crawl into it, and then cover the hole back up with loose dirt and hide under it for a while, at least until the coast was clear and she could come out without anyone seeing her. She needed to skitter back to some quiet, safe place to be alone.

Clearly she had no skills when it came to interacting with others.

"It's nice to meet you, Aara. I'm sorry. I'm just... I'm not very good at meeting others. I mean, I'm trying. A lot of people want to say hi now, but I'm just... uhm... not used to it. So I thought I would try saying hi to someone else, and get a feel for it but I... uh... was dumb." She frowned and stared at the ground just in front of Aarazthoorus' feet, which was a fascinating plot of land, apparently, since she could not draw her eyes up from it.

The Sky Champion was not very good at 'honoring' her position in any way, she felt. Was she supposed to be good with others? Was she already failing?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:57 am
She sighed in relief for a moment. "I'm not good at this sorta thing either." She admitted. If the other was going to admit that, she could as well. "Sometimes it can be overwhelming." She said with a nod. She couldn't quite understand how the other felt, but she could relate a little bit, she hoped. She didn't mind trying to get out and greeting anyone she could, but if the crowd ended up being big she hesitated in that activity.

"it's nothing to be sorry about, though!" She said with a smile. "Somethings you just gotta do one step at a time." She smiled at the other and tried to keep her from feeling dumb. "That's not dumb! That's a good thing to try to do." She looked to where the lioness had directed her eyes in curiosity. "Just don't push yourself too much." She added thinking on it now, half talking to herself and to this lioness. "See, if you do that then you'll end up more likely to run away from what you intend to do."

She didn't want the other to feel uncomfortable, though she knew that sometimes it couldn't be helped. She felt uncomfortable in situations she shouldn't feel uncomfortable with at all, but that was life.

Lithia_Brandon

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:34 pm
I Lady Kiya I

Haini nodded her head and smiled, feeling a little bit better for blurting out her thoughts instead of greeting the other lioness like a normal creature would do. She was hard on herself sometimes, and sometimes it was warranted. Other times, like now, she was glad to learn that others had the same issues as she did.

She still looked a little timid and unsure of herself, however.

"I do feel like running away, but I tend to always feel that way. I'm uhm. Awkward." She felt that was the fairest word she could use to describe herself,but it was still a bit of an understatement. She hummed thoughtfully, then shook her head, trying to shake off the guilty, embarrassed feeling that was trying to settle.

"But thank you for being patient with me! I hope I'm not interrupting you or anything. Were you up to anything today?"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:26 pm
Aara shook her head. "Nonsense!" She said with a giggle. "I see nothing awkward about you." She said with a firm nod. She was quite sure the other was just had a bit lack of confidence, like she found herself to be lacking at times as well.

"Oh no, no worries there!" She said with a giggle. "I actually was about looking to meet new faces." She admitted with a nod. She had done just what she was out to do. "See, I wasn't much for being social during the festivities." She said kinda ashamed of the fact, "So I am making up for it now." She said with a nod and a grin. "I'm not very good with large crowds." She giggled at the thought. She always had trouble fitting into them. She wanted to talk to everyone, but didn't know where to start.

Lithia_Brandon

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:19 pm
I Lady Kiya I

Nothing awkward about her?

Haini had to wonder if there was something wrong with the others sight. That would be the only explanation, and even then it was a little too literal. Her awkwardness was not visual, save when she was literally tripping on something... usually it was just in the way she talked to others. Of course, the other lioness was probably just being polite, and friendly.

Which Haini certainly appreciated!

"Well, it looks like I actually helped you achieve your goal, then! I'm a new face, and you're a new face to me, too! I've very glad to have met you," she chuckled and knew what the other meant when she said she was not good with large crowds. Though, Haini was not sure she was good with small crowds, either. Working on it, for sure.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:07 pm
"So it seems you did!" She giggled at the thought. It was nice to feel accomplished, even if it wasn't very much of one. She met someone new, and she seemed very nice and Aara was more than happy to get to know the other lioness more and become friends. It was hard to make friends, she had noticed, but she was trying really hard to do so. "I'm glad I met you too!" She said with a smile.

She had meant it when she said the other hadn't seemed awkward to her. Though, sometimes she, herself, might have come off a little bit awkward. Maybe that was why it didn't seem that bad. "I'm not holding you from anything important?" She asked now thinking on it. Perhaps she had somewhere to be but didn't want to be rude and was staying to chat?

Lithia_Brandon

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:55 pm
I Lady Kiya I

"Nothing important at all! I'm not out here doing anything, really, and I'm just glad to have met someone nice! I'm very bad at making friends so um. I'm not really sure how it words but... I hope that we can be friends."

She smiled brightly at the other, ears perked up and forward, happy and eager. Maybe there was more confidence in her now than she was actually even aware of. She did not have to put thought into calling it to her, and was actually not really sure what was making her speak so easily.

Well, easy in her mind. It was usually such a difficult task to just speak without crashing and burning into mumbles and bashful 'uhms'. Now she was asking someone to be her friend, though she knew there was a chance she was just making a fool out of herself. She hadn't felt herself worrying about it, at least not enough to get in the way of things.

"Are you hungry? We could go and find something." The hopeful look on her face was a little silly, but she didn't seem aware of it, like a little cub waiting for a treat.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:35 pm
Aarazthoorus honestly didn't know that the other wanted to be her friend! How exciting! She smiled big at her asking and nodded without words coming out first, they'd soon follow she was sure. All she could do at the moment was make a small high pitched sound and nod stupidly. Soon, as she thought, words started to flow. "Of course, we can be friends!"

She hadn't ever been asked to be someone's friend before. She didn't really know how that worked either, but this would sure be a good learning experience for her. She smiled at the other. "I am not sure how that works either, but I am willing to give it a try!"

Aara hadn't really thought about being hungry, though she hadn't eaten in a while. She could use some food, she figured and nodded at the other happily. After all, the other did look as if she wanted some company judging by the look upon her face. "I am a little hungry!" She said with a smile. Not fully hungry, but a little snack couldn't hurt, right?

Lithia_Brandon

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:40 pm
I Lady Kiya I
I think this wraps this RP up here, for me!

"Okay, good!"

Haini was excited to make a friend, and to have some plans for the day. She could just get to know this new lioness a little better. She was making a new start for herself, and making friends was all part of that plan! A better Haini, with friends and maybe one day she would find a mate. She did not linger too long on that thought, though, knowing she would start thinking too hard about Zuberi, and would probably mess something up.

She couldn't risk that, not when things were just starting to look up.

"Let's go find something!"

She laughed and bounced away, smiling brightly as she went. She was excited, happy, and looking forward to the rest of the day.

[IC] Ela'wadiyi Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games