Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baroness-Aiyanna

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:51 pm
Suggestions/Questions/Comments

So, you've come to TWLE, you're just getting started, having a good time, and...wait. Oh no! You don't know how to do something, or you have an idea how to make the guild better, or just want to say how great(or terrible, constructive criticism is part of life) the guild is, well, this is the place to be. If you have a suggestion or question, be sure to QUOTE either myself or one of the VC's/crew. Otherwise, your concerns might go unanswered! Can't answer a question we don't know about, or implement a suggestion.

Keep in mind, not all suggestions will be heeded. So you think you have a great idea? We'd love to hear it, but not all good ideas are good together, so sometimes it just might not work. Don't take it personally, just keep an eye out for other things that might be improvable in the guild, we would love to hear your thoughts.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:58 pm
Excuse me , i have a question captain. I've been having writers block for the past few days, is their a thread. where i can post. so they can help me figure out, what to write next?
Baroness-Aiyanna

VineWrappingHaters

Baroness-Aiyanna

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:41 pm
VineWrappingHaters
Excuse me , i have a question captain. I've been having writers block for the past few days, is their a thread. where i can post. so they can help me figure out, what to write next?
Baroness-Aiyanna

Hi Vine, sorry for missing your quote, my notices on quotes are not always the best and my internet has been fidgety besides. You can post either in the Ads forum or Writing Help forum or both.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:34 pm
Baroness-Aiyanna

A free writing area? not sure if it applies as the same question as the girl above smile  

lovemusictot
Captain

Eloquent Sex Symbol

12,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Baroness-Aiyanna

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:16 pm
lovemusictot
Baroness-Aiyanna

A free writing area? not sure if it applies as the same question as the girl above smile

Ah, honest answer, not quite sure what you are asking lol.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:20 pm
Baroness-Aiyanna

Sorry thoughts a little scattered today. I was asking if there was a spot to just write or blabber ideas/stories. Like a general writers corner.  

lovemusictot
Captain

Eloquent Sex Symbol

12,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Baroness-Aiyanna

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:22 pm
lovemusictot
Baroness-Aiyanna

Sorry thoughts a little scattered today. I was asking if there was a spot to just write or blabber ideas/stories. Like a general writers corner.

Ah, I see. you can put that in the stories/novels/essays forum. If it's poetry blabber please put it in the poetry forum smile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:05 am
Baroness-Aiyanna

Hello! I know this guild is still in building process, but I have a suggestion/question (that may be more helpful in the future). I noticed that stories, novels, and essays are grouped together. Over time, depending on how large the Guild becomes, this might lead to a cluttered forum due to everyone posting three types of writing into one sub-forum. Genre such as sci-fi, fantasy, children's, mystery, etc. will also vary.

I wanted to know if it's possible to divide these sub-forums further as a way to sort them for better post placement and searching.

Example:
+ Stories/Novels/Essays
- Stories (Short stories, Anecdotes, etc)
- Novels
- Essays (Critical essays, journalistic writing, reviews, etc.)

I know it'd be difficult to divide these even more by genre, but you could always request members to tag what genre their work is within the thread title.

This is just my humble inquiry. Thanks for you time!  

Ann Panic

Dapper Kitten

9,600 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200

Baroness-Aiyanna

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:33 pm
Akira Aiko
Baroness-Aiyanna

Hello! I know this guild is still in building process, but I have a suggestion/question (that may be more helpful in the future). I noticed that stories, novels, and essays are grouped together. Over time, depending on how large the Guild becomes, this might lead to a cluttered forum due to everyone posting three types of writing into one sub-forum. Genre such as sci-fi, fantasy, children's, mystery, etc. will also vary.

I wanted to know if it's possible to divide these sub-forums further as a way to sort them for better post placement and searching.

Example:
+ Stories/Novels/Essays
- Stories (Short stories, Anecdotes, etc)
- Novels
- Essays (Critical essays, journalistic writing, reviews, etc.)

I know it'd be difficult to divide these even more by genre, but you could always request members to tag what genre their work is within the thread title.

This is just my humble inquiry. Thanks for you time!

Those are both great ideas, and the latter about tagging thread titles may be put in to effect very soon. As for further subdivision of the forums, that may happen a bit later as the guild grows and becomes for popular. I had intended that eventually. However, I was testing the water quite a bit with a writing guild, and didn't know how popular the forums for writing stories and such were going to be. Thus the broader categories. So, thank you for your input, as they say, great minds think alike.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:52 pm
Maybe you can make a writing section for fanfics. I can donate for it if you need.  

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

astroninja1

Dedicated Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500