[I/T] The Bloodletters Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shia bean

Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:10 am
Thank you Astoria! If you find someone later on down the line, keep us in mind. wink The cult welcomes you.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:40 pm
What Shia said.

Also, I have no internets! Probably won't until Tuesday-ish. Hunkered down at McDonalds for now. Haven't been in here for... some number of years. It's all ~trendy~ now. XD

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:45 pm
McDonalds can be trendy?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:59 pm
I fixed da mule u gais.  

King Flame Pants

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:04 pm
LMFAO

*goes into hiding forever*

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:55 pm
Is that... is that suppose to be Uuni in the closet?

emotion_awesome

Also McDonalds is definitely moving up in the world of themed killer fast food restaurants.  

Shia bean

Prophet

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:24 pm
Roka wishes.

I passed by a McDonalds today. And refused its dollar crackbugers. Though I was tempted.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:09 pm
I know my way around here.

SoA Image: User Image
SoA Name: Jmeni
Personality: Very quiet and withdrawn, Jmeni is not known to talk very much and generally keeps to himself. He has very little of a sense of humor, but possesses a sharp and caustic wit. He is intelligent and incredibly loyal, accepting of any responsibility placed on him.
History: Joined the pride as a young adult and has been a steadfast/devoted member ever since.
Noteworthy Things: Jmeni is very honest. That honesty will often lead him to say things that would not be complimentary about other pride members. He is certainly not the pride member you would go to for a compliment or a pat on the back. However, he is fanatically devoted to the pride and is a diligent, hard worker who never complains about any job or responsibility that is given to him. He also seems to have a small fondness for young members of the pride, not really young cubs, but those are growing and learning and will patiently answer any serious question that is asked of him.

Sherpuff

Tactical Tycoon

King Flame Pants

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:25 pm
Sherlolly

Welcome to the cult Summer Camp.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:30 am
WOO!
So excited!
I've been wanting to find something for Jmeni. :>

Sherpuff

Tactical Tycoon

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:39 am
Can I just say I LOVE his honesty trait? Fffft.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:44 pm
I'm just here for the magic.

SoA Image: Uncert
SoA Name: Mzuka
Personality: This boy is rather two-faced. Or three-faced. Towards strangers; and even friends, he maintains a happy, bouncy and upbeat atmosphere. Towards those close to him he shows his more politically involved side, and calculates everything before he says it. He does things not everyone perceives as righteous or good in general. Such as, he sees no error in stealing a piece of jewelry or taking food from a strangers plate. As far as he's concerned he's taking what others can afford to live without. He wouldn't go so far as to say murder is acceptable but he's not entirely against it.
History: He grew up in the rogue lands all by himself! He was the result of a fling but got abandon because of his poor mommy getting amnesia. Since then he raised himself and became something of a sneak thief, taking a liking to shiny things. He then joined the pride on a random whim, the end.
Starting Rank: Guard
Desired Promotion: Infiltrator

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:06 pm
Cali! heart

Ooh. A hybrid. <3 Cool! Welcome.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:39 pm
Ooooh, should be interesting. Can't wait to wear my Quaid shoes and see where things go.  

Shia bean

Prophet

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:41 pm
Lena's in ur vigilante branch, takin' ur recruits. lololol  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers