Welcome to Gaia! ::

An Artist And Art Collectors Paradise

Back to Guilds

art, artists, aviart, collector, 100 days 

Tags: arts, friends, artist, event, collector 

Reply Archived
100 Day Event 2014 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Da llama king-

King Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:12 pm
WraythRose Darkthorn
-Da llama king-
o.o weird D:

does not sound like it would be fun to deal with such a weird graphic hiccup @.@

yeah, I mean I could move around just fine, but couldn't see anything gonk Works fine on my brothers pc though. My laptops about 5 years old now. Pretty good specs for its age 3nodding
D: seeing is a NEED

well, at least ya can still play it on another computer ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:32 pm
Shestval
SweetNiar
Day 98

Porcupine
User Image
Holy CRAP this is cute

really? ^^ thanks! biggrin  

SweetNiar

Evolved Lunatic

39,225 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Team Carl 200

WraythRose Darkthorn

Serpentine Trickster

71,925 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Team Poison Master 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:38 pm
-Da llama king-
WraythRose Darkthorn
-Da llama king-
o.o weird D:

does not sound like it would be fun to deal with such a weird graphic hiccup @.@

yeah, I mean I could move around just fine, but couldn't see anything gonk Works fine on my brothers pc though. My laptops about 5 years old now. Pretty good specs for its age 3nodding
D: seeing is a NEED

well, at least ya can still play it on another computer ^^

I think he lives connected to his pc, only coffee and toilet breaks bring him out of his man cave bedroom. I'm never going to be playing it on his pc xd I'll just have to wait a few years until I get a new pc/laptop I guess rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:47 pm
Sorting Hat 2.0 #99
The pool soul sunk deeper in her chair. The various cursing from the other room assured the girl there would be no art done for the challenge tonight.
Egg hunt? Sure. Art? Yep. Helping someone set up a new laptop and having to interviene before alcohol was involved? Not possible. She'd already had to stop every five minutes. Assured that there were clientele who'd be expecting her to be a fair and polite individual, she settled for writing the challenge.

Her associated hats donned in the last two hours? Tech wiz, hunter, artist, teacher, and argument invention..who knew a day off would lead to so many frustrations. Not to add 'new user' to the mix, and she really did feel like drinking. This was a story that was certain to get a few laughs from the peer groups who grew up with touch-technology.

*so, it's terrible work, but it's all true. There'd be art, but this happened.*  

III_of_Wands

Nimble Wolf

28,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Invisibility 100

mythological irony

Blessed Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:07 pm
Day: ninety-nine
Theme: unicorn  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:13 pm
Day 99 - Unicorn
(I can't believe its day 99 already eek )

Unicorn, the ship from the tintin comics/film 3nodding

User Image

WraythRose Darkthorn

Serpentine Trickster

71,925 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Team Poison Master 250

Red_Head01

Generous Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:09 pm
Day 97 Continuation  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:56 pm
Day 99

Improvement
User Image

SweetNiar

Evolved Lunatic

39,225 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Team Carl 200

pinkbuddy36

Tipsy Pyromaniac

14,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Firestarter 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:03 pm
day 99: unicorn

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:15 pm
Day 99 - Finished my drawing from yesterday

User Image  

Shestval
Vice Captain

Bilge rat

S0U

Tipsy Singing

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:20 pm
day 99 unicorn
I sorta forgot the horn LOL edited in the horn, otherwise it's just a white horse study ^^;
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:41 pm
Shestval
S0U
Shestval
I've been told by strangers that I need to cosplay Elizabeth from Bioshock. XD That's all I know about the game!
updated!

that must mean you look like her! ovo You should totally cosplay as her! xD
I do look like her! (I mean, less pretty, but very few people are as preternaturally pretty as video game characters. xp )

Corsets are expensive, though, and I feel like I should play the game first, or I would be called a Fake Geek Girl.

lol! yah very few people, I heard they got a russian girl cosplayer to model for elizabeth, so shs's probably like one of the few rofl

corsets must hurt too, but do it anyway! it'll be awesome and take lots pictures! I don't think you need to really play the game first, if your cosplay is pretty accurate, let them say what they will LOL.  

S0U

Tipsy Singing

S0U

Tipsy Singing

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:43 pm
-Da llama king-
S0U

-Da llama king-
I reciently found the first two games in a boxed set. The game was on super sale so I was like.... :snaggums:
XD Kinda broke so I have not bought a new game in quite a long time XP
I got all the assassins creed games for my birthday; technically... birthday money and other people giving presents... went towards that

Same here, I've been trying not to buy any games, they are such bad time sinks LOL ^^; I bought bioshock during the steam sale, it was like 4 or 5 dollars so went ahead and got it xD
XD I wish I have the free time I usta have >.> playing games for the whole weekend @.@ man I not only feel old >.> I feel like there is no time!

I like steam, but I tend to get restless sitting at the comp for too long xD

yeah I feel old when I hear people say they are 14 or something, I'm like yikes I feel really old LOL. Though I think most people doing the 100 day challenge are older, like near college or higher, so I feel better xD

I have pretty high computer sitting endurance, I'm weak as a noodle because of it though User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:20 pm
S0U
lol! yah very few people, I heard they got a russian girl cosplayer to model for elizabeth, so shs's probably like one of the few rofl

corsets must hurt too, but do it anyway! it'll be awesome and take lots pictures! I don't think you need to really play the game first, if your cosplay is pretty accurate, let them say what they will LOL.
Arg yeah I saw about that girl! That cosplay is NUTS.

Corsets don't hurt if they are fitted correctly! I would totally buy this one to cosplay Elizabeth (it's not exact but close, and totally in the spirit), but $75 isn't cheap. And when I showed it to my husband, he said: "It's not sexy because it's white." gonk  

Shestval
Vice Captain

Bilge rat

Shestval
Vice Captain

Bilge rat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:32 pm
updated!

one more day one more day one more day

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items