Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Rogue Lands [IC]
[PRP] Boys, Boys, Boys! (Kyria/Tsubaki/Mufasa/Faudi)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:07 pm
User Image
Sometimes when Tsubaki looked out over the Savannah she thought she could see the end of the earth. When she walked out towards it she felt as if she were getting closer and further away from it at the same time, which left her in a state of near revolution. Would she return to the pride as she had been, weak and spineless, or return as something stronger?

Every patch of tall grass passed through with Kyria was like the waves in an ocean. They crashed against her legs in a great tide, sweeping her up in their embrace. So lost was she in her musings that she failed to hear Kyria talking for the greater part of the day, until something in the last sentence caught her attention; something in the tone itself. "Uhm, what was that last part, Princess...?"

User Image

"Were you even listening, Tsubaki? I was saying that if we don't find a male soon, we should just go back home. All I've seen since we've been out here are hybrids and duds. That last lion, with the orange mane? Ugh. I wouldn't get near him again if I was granted Queenship, let alone let him father offspring with me." Kyria huffed, tossing a bit of her mane back in the process. This search was becoming more difficult by the day. She wanted to find a male to cement her relationship with Tsubaki by having cubs, but then again, it couldn't just be ANY guy! Where in any God's name were all the pretty males?!

Then again, guys really weren't her style, but couldn't at least one of them look decent enough to not be totally disgusting? Would it be THAT much to ask for?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:29 pm
User Image Faudi was please - the day was better than the one that had come before, of that he was certain. He had been wandering in no particular direction when he happened upon a Lion. They were of similar build, so he was not very intimidated, but the lion he met seemed to be older and wiser.

Faudi was curious to talk to the other male - he wondered, if the male was traveling and where he was going. Faudi was a curious lion, and sometimes that got him into trouble, but the other lion had been kind and patient with his inquisitive nature.

However, something had happened to change his whole morning. It wasn't a terrible change, but one that worried him greatly. In the middle of their talk, the lion stopped short and laid down to rest, it seemed, and he had spoken no more. He had tried to coax an answer out of the other male, but it was no use. Mufasa had covered his eyes with his paws and Faudi had been completely ignored!

So of course, Faudi kept an eye on the male. He did not want something to happen to the lion as he laid there. It would not be right! Especially if he could prevent it, so he stayed to keep watch.

It had been an odd morning at least, but he now had the other male's name (Mufasa, it was) and hopefully he could get an explanation.

User Image Mufasa, on the other hand, had a slight headache, but he was no longer disoriented from visions. This time, they were visions of the past - or perhaps future? He couldn't tell, and the thought frustrated him greatly. He disliked not understanding visions, but he supposed some where never meant to be understood.

He sighed, gazing over at the kind lion that stood watch over him. He wondered if the male - who he had learned was called Faudi ('Vunjufifaudi,' he had said 'but please, call me Faudi') - had know he was having a vision. He had been cubnapped a few times in the past for the very reason. Some lions had an innate skill for finding seers - he sometimes wondered if they were seers themselves...

Still, Mufasa felt much better than he had the day before and he felt ready to take on the world.  

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:55 pm
At first when Tsubaki saw the other lions she had been content to turn their path away from the males, but she knew it wouldn't do if the Princess found out about it later. Besides, what if one of the males was what she was looking for, and they could finally put a stop to this ridiculous adventure?

So, instead of walking away, she approached them, walking casually so as not to alert the two. Concern built up as it looked as if one were laying down, and not in a peaceful manner. What was happening here?

Weren't they just the perfect little pair, hmm? THEY weren't ugly, and that was the biggest bonus of the day! Kyria smiled, trotting blissfully unaware of the potential problem until she felt Tsubaki pull up short. She stopped by her side, cozying up in a way that was ignorant of the way the larger lioness tensed.

"What are you guys doing? He's not dying, is he?" Kyria scrunched up her nose, giving a strange look to Mufasa. He seemed better than he had when she'd first seen him, but that didn't mean he wasn't contagious or something!

Cheeks colored with a flush, Tsubaki lowered her gaze respectfully. "Forgive her, she tends to speak her mind a little too openly."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:50 pm
Mufasa gave a small chuckle. "No, I'm not dying," he told her. Not yet, anyhow. He was not the youngest lion about by any means, and years older than the young lions that were standing about him. "Just a nasty headache." He did not want to reveal his powers to anyone yet. It would not due in such an open place. He did not feel surprised at their coming - more like something slotting into place.

He sighed, headache fading all the more. He was nearly right as rain. The spells depended on the vision and its intensity, so he knew it would not last too much longer.

Faudi looked back at Fasa with a little bit of concern. He was not a fighter, so if anything approached, he was out of luck. And it just so happens that two females did! He flinched in worry, but tried to keep steady as they approached.

Thankfully, both appeared quite friendly. "Oh, that's alright," he responded, instead to the brightly colored female, since Fasa seemed to already answer the other. He remained a little tense, however.  

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:08 pm
Tsubaki frowned, her ears tipped back a little. Even something as minor as a headache was something she worried over, since it could lead to so much worse, but it wasn't her place to say as much to the lion before her. He reminded her a bit of her friend Akane, when she got visions, but she shook her head of it. It wasn't that common of a thing, and she doubted it was what had happened here.

"Do you two have names, or are you just going to play rude?" Kyria stated bluntly, stepping up a little closer with a genuinely naive look about her face. She turned her head between the two; the cautious young one and the sickly older lion. Then her eyes returned to the younger one. He was interesting. Pink and a yellowish, okay, maybe tan, color like Tsubaki and white, but with some splotches like her...Oh, he might work perfectly.

"Sorry, forgive me, it's just we've been walking for ages and I get a bit cranky when I'm tired," She smiled pleasantly, and sat down primly, patting the spot next to her for Tsubaki.

The sudden nicety confused the taller lioness, and it wasn't without reservation that she sat next to her. "Allow me to start by introducing us. My name is Tsubaki, and this is Princess Kyria, of the Antianeira."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:33 pm
Fasa was glad that the trait of visions did not pass down to his children - or at least, had not yet passed onto them. He knew what signs to watch for as taught by his own father. "Many apologies, Miss, we had no intention of being rude." It was Mufasa that spoke, as he knew more of the strength of woman than the younger lion. After all, he had grown in a female dominated pride with Lord Roho domineering over all.

"I am called Mufasa, and this is Faudi," the younger lion gave a nod to Mufasa words. Faudi relaxed a bit at the tan lioness's explanation of the sharp words - they were good enough for him after all. "It's no trouble!" he was quick to inform her. "Feel free to rest a while."

Fasa gave a small chuckle, glancing at Faudi, then back to the new comers. A princess, eh? "Nice to meet you both," he nodded at them in greeting - an almost bow. His headache was nearly gone now, rapidly fading with the last wisps of his vision.  

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:22 pm
Seaki

"Well, good, but you were," Kyria pointed out, rather bluntly, and caught herself at the last moment. "It's alright though, you weren't feeling well, and your friend was worried. I would have done the same thing." She smiled, trying for all the world to look sweet. She was not born an ugly girl, so she had her own set of charms, it was just that she as blissfully ignorant of tact.

She nodded her head politely to Mufasa, murmuring his name under her breath and doing the same to Faudi, with a longer look. He really was attractive, once you got past the whole not being Tsubaki thing. There certainly was potential there! "Oh, thank you, Faudi. You're too kind."

"Would either of you happen to know of any prides in the area? I'm a little lost, but my mother gave me directions when we left, so I'd like to try to piece things together." She could picture the little crude drawing Makoto had created for her in the dirt, explaining which areas she could and should not go.

Not that it mattered now. Both her paws and mind were exhausted, and she wanted nothing more than to wipe her life of the whole mess. Seeing Faudi's enthusiasm and Fasa's bow, though - that was new. Her cheeks flushed a bit, more than a little embarrassed now.

"It's a pleasure to meet the both of you, as well."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:18 pm
Painted Moose
Sorry for the short reply! D:

Mufasa nodded an acknowledged the princess's rebuttal. He could not refute that they were rude, because they were, despite his headache. He gave a languid stretch and sat up, Faudi shifting a little to make room for the other's new position.

Faudi smiled brightly at Kyria, thanking her politely. "We're pretty new to the area ourselves," Mufasa told her. That and his mind was still filled with snow for some reason. He didn't know any place where snow was falling near by.  

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:35 pm
Seaki

He was even cute when he smiled. Despite her obvious attraction to her same gender, there was something visually pleasing about Faudi. The male was certainly a lot kinder than most she had met, and his smile put Kyria at ease. Mostly, if not completely, due to the fact that she KNEW this would be the male to give her the cubs she so desperately wanted.

All she had to do was to get him there. "Are you really? Well, maybe we should stay together for a little while. That is, if it's alright with you," she looked between the two males, pointedly ignoring Tsubaki. "There's safety in numbers, and we'll do better at hunting, too."

Tsubaki had to bite back a sharp retort as she looked everywhere, but at the lions around her. So this was Kyria's game. At least she was being cordial about it, and not as rude as she'd been with the last couple of males. It was a little more endearing this way, if she looked at it through a very tiny, tiny way.

"We don't wish to impose," she said at length. "However, it would give you some time to rest, sir, and we could all at least sleep a few nights without wasting so much time on guard."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:15 pm
Painted Moose

Faudi looked to Fasa for the answer, at first, but he nodded shortly after. "I think that would work out just fine!" He was exhausted trying to make sure nothing happened to the lion, even though Fasa insisted that he had been fine. The princess was speaking sense after all.

Fasa did begrudge them however, and nodded is ascent. He could hunt pretty well now that he could see properly! "You wouldn't be imposing," he spoke to Tsubaki. "It's a nice plan and we can all rest for a few days." Fasa agreed.  

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:04 pm
Seaki

"Lovely!" Kyria smiled, practically preening in her victorious glow. Things were so close to coming to fruition that she felt like jumping for joy.

Inhaling deeply, Tsubaki turned her focus to looking towards the brighter side of things. At least she wouldn't be solely responsible for Kyria's care for a while, and she would have some backup in feeding the princess. Also, the added bonus of Kyria actually behaving so long as she was around the company of the males.

"In that case, might I suggest we find suitable shelter? I think we're a little too exposed in this area, as we are now..." She frowned, looking around her.

Kyria instantly turned her attention towards Tsubaki and frowned. What was her game? She was suspicious now that the other female was on board. Was she...was she really going to jump on the band wagon? Or was she more interested in one of these males than she should have been?

WELL, she'd just have to keep an eye on that, wouldn't she?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:44 pm
Fasa pulled himself up easily, stretching languidly. He needed it after laying down so long, but he was sure they could find shelter for a few days. HE felt sorry for the lion that helped him - he looked exhausted, and so did the two females. He resolved himself to take first watch so all the others would have a chance to rest. "Does anyone know of a place?" he asked. He was still reeling over snow and mountains that the terrain around them did not register.

Faudi bobbed his head in a nod. He didn't really know this area, but he was sure they would find somewhere soon. He wanted to lean against someone because he was so tired, but he pulled himself to his feet as well.

Painted Moose

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out