[PRP] The Haunted Waters Of Faetasia Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Livarian

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:19 pm
Marrel shook his head laughing. He didn’t feel the need to tell her what he thought was so funny but he had noticed the look she gave him. He opened his eyes enough to keep an eye on her as she swirled around the muck from her waters. “Well then are you saying that I should find some other female who is above you?” He decided to change his banter into something more teasing as she shrugged his shoulders. “If that be the case then I will only grace you with my presence for a short time.” He rose up and swam bit farther away from her, enough that he was mostly hidden by the dark murky water. He had no intentions of leaving but he wanted to see her reaction.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:40 pm
she perked up her ears as she played with a bone in her hand she growled slightly "grace me...phe... " she said faintly as she watched him swim about the murky waters while she thought to her self she stared him down every chance she got " above me what in the hell is that apposes to mean" she said as she snarled lousing her soft gaze as she became lightly angered at his words before beginning to rebuild traps as she fell slightly quite but her actions with each carve she made in to the bone showed her anger as she crushed it a few times " she smirked soon after as she looked for him and rested her eyes upon him" there is no female in theses woods stronger than me nor above me Ive showed my dominance you'll find there bodies in my waters..." she said as she watched him her red eyes illuminating the waters " I've defeated the females that once lived here only one of them was a female kelpie the rest were land dwellers trying to fish in my waters for foods  

-Ghastly Demise-

Married Pumpkin

25,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Falling For You 25

Livarian

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:53 pm
“You have not ventured far from your home lately. Where we where once few and your kind fewer there are now many. I saw several on my travels here.” He kept his back to her, keeping his tone flat to help hide the smirk on his face. “All you have proven was that you can kill land fae. Nothing special there, I could do that with my eyes closed. That means nothing when it comes to those of our kind and you know that.” He glanced at her once over his shoulder before swimming farther into the shadows. “You know thinking on it. Maybe one of those other females where better looking, more intimidating and powerful. And there was one that certainly looked like she would bare very strong children… ” He crossed his arms pretending to be deep in thought. While the bit about the amount of kelpie was no lie the comments about better females where. He had not once met a female who was as breathtaking or devious as her. She would bare him the strongest children possible. If he could only get her to see that for herself.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:04 pm
" I'm a child of hallows eve the night of the blood moon i was blessed by the goddess her self and you say another female is better I'm one of a few i am the most beautiful in theses waters those ugly kelp are nothing compare to me..." she said stopping as she snarled her face growing sower as her eyes glowed brighter" i could bare many strong children if i wanted to i chooses not to because those ugly little things annoy me " she said as she threw a bone spike in to a wall with a heavy heart she had never been more insulted ( she is infarct blessed by the goddess approval <3 aka the blood moon approval i be-leave XD)  

-Ghastly Demise-

Married Pumpkin

25,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Falling For You 25

Livarian

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:21 pm
(Lol I did not know that! Omg this is to funny)
He swam back to her avoiding the bone to stand in front of her. “Not everyone attends the goddesses events, nor is that kind of information known to others but those present. When I came here I saw a breathtaking kelpie who would be able to give me strong children to rule the deep with me. A cold, hate filled female who was exactly what I was looking for. Not some goddess blessed kelpie. You would do well to keep that information silent or you will have a swarm of males hunting you.” He grabbed her hand, the one she had thrown the bone with and bowed over it. “For insulting you who has been marked by the goddess I apologize.” He shook his head slightly looking her over once more. Did he doubt her words? Not really. Should he? Definitely, however she did carry herself as one who was of great importance. It had been one of the reasons he didn’t swim right past her when she attacked him. “And if you bore children with a male kelpie then you wouldn’t have to care for them. Or did you not know that. Think of the power you would have if you bore two more female kelpies. Children who would be loyal to their mother and the goddess.”  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:36 pm
semera looked down at him as her figure tips twitched slightly to his tuch she had not expected him to apologize for all that he had said to her as she eased up feeling her anger leave her body for the moment tho she was very dark at heart "i know i can just make the male take care of them like he should because if the kids come near me i swear ill kill them bu... i wouldn't mind having strong daughters.... it interest me.. i would be able to build up my forces around my waters and prevent others from coming in trying to steal my land.." she said as she slightly smirked at the thought as she mulled over the thought repeatedly in her head as she began to grasp the idea of gaining more to her land being able to keep her land longer for many years. " and yes your probly right i shouldn't speak of that much more last thing i need is more males around urg.. "  

-Ghastly Demise-

Married Pumpkin

25,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Falling For You 25

Livarian

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:49 pm
He tried to hide his smirk as he watched her. Even without her anger twisting her features she was intriguing to him. Seeing her sit there so deep in thought almost brought a smile to the kelpies face alone. “You see Im not such an annoying old fart now am I. Even without factoring in that one small little detail there is always a chance of females being born to you. Any sons can be sent out to defend your land and increase your chances of female grandchildren. But you’ll need a male that’s willing to offer himself for your breeding purposes. One who can keep his mouth shut about your little secret.” He watched her closely as he backed away a bit. “You only saw the short term in the situation. That is where you make your mistake.” Slowly he let himself drift back into the darker water, never taking his eyes off of her. Now he would have to pay close attention and do everything he could to ensure that she would follow his plans. “And don’t forget. Males are very territorial, you’ll have to live with him being close.”  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:00 pm
" your a sneaky little male you are tho i understand well what you mean if that's what it takes so be it.. even if the thought of it disgust me a male living closes.. blhe.. i owe my life to the goddess tho she did make me who i am.. " she said as she eased her self up and began to gather more bones putting them in to a pile as plans and thoughts ran threw her head as she thought about having an army of strong children she smirked and nested down away from him carving a sharp spear from a large bone " you have away with words you know that male " she said with a flight growl tho that of a pleased growl  

-Ghastly Demise-

Married Pumpkin

25,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Falling For You 25

Livarian

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:11 pm
He laughed softly. “It is how the goddess made me. True I have had some time to perfect my talents, but without her I would be no better than the land dwellers.” He continued to back away silently, finding a dark murky corner where he could settle. “And my name is Marrel.” He stretched out on the sand watching her. It bothered him slightly to be near another kelpie, and a female at that, but the things she could offer him if she but gave him the chance. If she agreed to ‘use’ him for this agreement they would both benefit. He would have a suitable home and children, and she would have her army. They would just have to be sure the land dwelling gods and goddesses did not learn of what they were plotting.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:00 am
"semera" she said faintly as she turned to him keeping in mind all of the things he had said to her as her eyes illuminated the darkness slightly " my name is semera Nightshade" she wonders closes to him as she looked him over for a moment before starring in to his pale eyes as she slightly narrowed her gaze at him before relaxing she drew her self back slightly " fine i demand you to give me children then... but after there fully grown you can go " she said as she then began to wonder back in to the deepest part of her dark waters with her mind flooding with plans and thoughts she began to prepare a few things " this is going to be a long while... urg" she said as she sighed faintly  

-Ghastly Demise-

Married Pumpkin

25,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Falling For You 25

Livarian

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:46 pm
He laughed slightly, shaking his head. "You order me do you? And what if I refuse?" Now he was really going to have fun bothering her. He waited a moment, letting her think that he really wasnt interested in having children with her before he smirked. "What do I get from you if I agree?" He had already settled into his little corner, making plans for how he would protect their eggs from her and other faes who would want to harm them. He had looked at the bones and kelp littering the ground and had begun thinking up plans for a save little cave that he could build.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:16 pm
" if you refuses than you can go if you stay you'll have food protraction and will get strong children no dough " she said as she watched him carefully she swished her fin about among the ground as she had begun to clean up a bit gathering up the bones wood and sharp objects she could find as she had planed to build better traps to surround the incoming rivers to keep other people except him from coming in  

-Ghastly Demise-

Married Pumpkin

25,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Falling For You 25

Livarian

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:32 pm
"Leave those there. I have plans for those things." He swam over and began scooping as much of the wood and bones as he could up. He drug them over to his little corner before he began digging a small indent on the ground. It wasnt large maybe three feet by three feet. He piled the sand into piles along the end of the small hole where he would being to weave and stack the bones and wood together. "I need these to keep the eggs out of harms way. Unless you want your possible daughters getting killed before they can hatch."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:48 pm
" fine then ill let you take care of that once your done let me know.. im going to gather food then I'm horribly bored" she said with a sigh ans she swiftly began to swim deeper in to the waters taking what looked like a bag made of very strong spiders silk with her as she had vanished in to the depth of the water catching the deep lake dwellers and stuffing them in to her back as fast and hastily as possible while the prey had least expected it with her mind set she knew she would need food for her self and him so they could both stay strong for the arrival and barring of the eggs as time passed she soon came back with a mas hoard of fish in her spider spin bag and a sea serpent in her other hand as she licked her lips free of any blood from attacking some of her pare with a fierce bite  

-Ghastly Demise-

Married Pumpkin

25,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Falling For You 25

Livarian

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:58 pm
By the time he noticed she had left his makeshift bone/wood hut was finished. He had built it high enough that they could easily get into if needed but small enough that they could defend it quickly. There wasnt a single gap in the small walls and the entire inside had been filled with kelp and seaweed, making a soft cushion that he could use to cover the eggs as another line of defence. He was nearly done covering the small doorway with a large peice of wood when she returned. Marrel glanced over at her giving her a small smile and a look that asked for her opinion.  
◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff