Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Campus
Water Garden Shrine Dojo Closed Pending New Ownership Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:18 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
butterfingercrunch

NPC DOJO CLASS "RESIDENT"
User Image
SENSEI'S MURDERED SON SOULBOUND SHRINE DOLL ~ MIMOSHI

Mimoshi stayed close to Ritsuka. Holding onto him. He nuzzled him and smiled happily. "Sleep well Nii-san." he said softly to Ritsuka. Looking at him. "I am okay. Why do you seem so eagerly willing to do anything for papa?" He asked softly. "Who are you? I am Mimoshi. This is Ritsuka."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:13 am
TimeKeys
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

User Image
          Sho ━━ Ito
          T H E xxxxA C T O R
          age ━━ Seventeen
          grade ━━ Junior
          personality ━━ Proud, easily lovable, loyal

Sho wraps his arms around the small boy and strokes his hair gently as he smiles a little. "Because your papa is amazing, and kind." He replies. In short, Sho was kind of hero-worshipping him. "I am Sho. It's very nice to meet you."  

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:46 am

TimeKeys

butterfingercrunch

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Moving slightly but held onto Mimoshi with one arm and with the other he held onto Sho slightly but gently while he mumbled a bit to himself. After a few minutes he woke himself up feeling a nightmare coming on and he didn't want to see it or even finish it. Waking he began to rub his eyes gently letting Mimoshi sit on his chest as he did so whining bit. Once he was done he wrapped his arm around Mimoshi and listened to them both speaking but remained quiet just to listen.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:50 am
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
butterfingercrunch

User Image

Mimoshi moved his gaze to Ritsuka. He nuzzles and hummed. Kissing the mark of the blessing he'd given Ritsuka and nuzzled him. "It is okay Ritsuka-san." He said softly. Petting him lightly and hugged him back. He looked at Sho and hugged him too. Giggling as his hair was rubbed. "He is amazing and kind but fiercely protective of those he calls family. Like Eldest Son Agraj, Me and Ritsuka. Or those he protects or lets into the house." He said warmly. "Nice to meet you. This is Ritsuka. He doesn't say much but he is a great person. I love my big brother Ritsuka."  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:05 am

TimeKeys

butterfingercrunch

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

User Image

Ritsuka whined a bit as he calmly nuzzled into Mimoshi gently as he looked over to him gently while he bite his bottom lip gently."I can talk to people Mimoshi but I choose not to talk to anyone much by voice because I got hurt so much in the past. I only show people what I want or what I am saying while I touch their cheek or any part of their skin"he said gently and softly. Biting his lip he shivered a bit as he took a small breath and pulled his arm away from Mimoshi and held his stomach gently as he shut his eyes tightly. His stomach hurt a little more as he took a few small breaths trying to stop his stomach from hurting , but it was from hunger.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:37 pm
TimeKeys
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

User Image
          Sho ━━ Ito
          T H E xxxxA C T O R
          age ━━ Seventeen
          grade ━━ Junior

Sho smiles at Ritsuka before returning his attention to Mimoshi. He hugs him back, gently. "Ritsuka seems like a wonderful person." He replies, meaning the words and saying them gently. He hears a stomach growl, then, and looks at the source. Ritsuka. "Would you like something to eat?" He asks gently, beginning to rise slowly so as to not upset anyone. He looks over at Mimoshi. "Do you know where the kitchen is?"  

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:41 am
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
butterfingercrunch

User Image

Mimoshi looked at him. Blushing. "It is okay brother. I know you are really smart. To me it was the same thing because you shouldn't feel stressed to talk to them until you are ready. Or something." He nuzzled him lightly. "That is really cool Nii-san!" He said in excitement. Nuzzling more and he looked at Sho. "Yes I do. Big brother has me. So you just take him by the hand slowly Sho. I will guide us to the kitchen." When the guy did he led them out and down stairs and to the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:15 pm

TimeKeys

butterfingercrunch

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

User Image

Yelping slightly when he felt someone moving and then set him down as he shivered a bit while he bite his lip a bit and calmly began to look around for who ever was holding him. Finding someone already holding his hand he held onto Mimoshi gently while he bite his lip gently but walked slowly. Biting his lip the whole time he walked with them as he took a few small breaths as he let his ears flicker gently to listen to where they were going. "Sho. Mimoshi. Where are we going? Is it going to hurt me?"he asked them both through their thoughts still worried and as well he never knew what a kitchen was.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:51 pm
TimeKeys
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

User Image
          Sho ━━ Ito
          T H E xxxxA C T O R
          age ━━ Seventeen
          grade ━━ Junior

Sho takes Ritsuka's hand gently and follows Mimoshi to the kitchen. Hearinf the worry in Ritsuka's voice when he asks where they are headed, Sho smiles at him, making sure to be careful at all times. "We are going to the kitchen. It is a place where food is prepared. Aren't you Hungry? " he asks, still following Mimoshi. "Do you have a favorite food?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:41 pm

TimeKeys

butterfingercrunch

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

User Image

Blinking softly Ritsuka tilted his head a bit wondering what he was going to say but as well if it was alright or not.Gently he bite his bottom lip gently as he took a small breath as he shivered a bit but kept walking as he held onto Sho slightly but as well held onto Mimoshi still feeling like he could trust at the moment. "I am hungry but I never heard of a kitchen at all. But i do not know what my favorite food is at all. I don't know much about food or what it taste like besides scrapes"he showed Sho as he blinked a bit.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:23 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
butterfingercrunch

User Image

Mimoshi pointed at the kitchen. "There is the kitchen." he said simply. "I want cherries." He said with a grin. e listened to Mimoshi. "It is where food is. You will now. Daddy will fill you with so much food you be all nooooo more food I am stuffed like pillow!!" he said with a giggle. He nuzzled him more. He held onto his big brother. "Love you brother." He said softly. Kissing the mark on his cheek. He rested again. Happy. "No scrapes for you. Real food."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:23 am
TimeKeys
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

User Image
          Sho ━━ Ito
          T H E xxxxA C T O R
          age ━━ Seventeen
          grade ━━ Junior

Sho frowns to himself when he hears Ritsuka say that he's only ever had scraps before. That was no way for anyone to grow up. He gives Mimoshi a smile, however, his expression quickly shifting from frowning to laughing, and says, "Well then we'll have the cherries too." His eyes catch sight of apples and he smiles. "And some apples too, for now. I don't know if your father would want us playing around in the kitchen, but eating fruit should be fine." He washes a bowl of cherries and places it on the table after helping Ritsuka and Mimoshi up. "Mimoshi, would you like to show Ritsuka how to eat a cherry?"  

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:43 am

TimeKeys

butterfingercrunch

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

User Image

Ritsuka blinked a bit as he held onto the other male as well Mimoshi as he shivered a bit. Biting his bottom lip gently while he let Mimoshi sit as he took a small breath. Blinking a bit he listened to them before tilting his head gently a bit confused ,"What are apples and cherries? And how can you eat these things?he asked softly. Biting his lip gently he looked down fiddling with his fingers but he nuzzled against Mimoshi a bit to calm down slightly before stopping and waiting for answer. Shivering a bit he took a small breath and pulled his own cloths closer to himself slightly cold before relaxing as he bite his lip again. "Are people.........here.........mean..........to ...........people of...........half breed..........?"he finally spoke out but his voice cracked each time and it was very child like and soft.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:14 am
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
butterfingercrunch

User Image

Mimoshi took his hand to his mouth and giggled. "Daddy wouldn't mind. If you are that worried ask the spirit in the kitchen or one of the shrine dolls for help. He stayed with Ritsuka. Taking a cherry and put it in Ritsuka's hand. "Feel the fruit? This is a cherry." He said softly. "Learn its feel. Its smell. Okay Ritsuka?" He asked and said. "Not that I'm aware of. Daddy and I will protect you. People in this house aren't." He said encouragingly.  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:29 am
TimeKeys
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

User Image
          Sho ━━ Ito
          T H E xxxxA C T O R
          age ━━ Seventeen
          grade ━━ Junior

"Apples and cherries are fruits. They are both yummy, and come in more than one form." Sho says to Ritsuka, gently. He smiles and peels an apple expertly, the peel coming off in a long spiral. He places the apple slices on a plate. "There is a seed inside the cherry that you can't eat, but the rest of it is delicious and good." He says, noting that Mimoshi has given Ritsuka a cherry. "And why would I be mean to half-breeds? Or anyone here, really. This place is full of halves and wholes. Don't worry about it. And if anyone tries to hurt you, i'll protect you too." Even if it meant getting bruised and battered, he couldn't let this one get hurt. Not any more than he already has been, at least.  
Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff