Welcome to Gaia! ::

Monster High - Where the ghoul kids rule!

Back to Guilds

An original character roleplay guild set in the world of Monster High! 

Tags: Monster High, Dolls, RPing, Webisodes, Frankie Stein 

Reply Monster High
OOC: fanart Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marianna Trench

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:19 pm
Demona MH
Marianna Trench

This was super duper fun for me to make! emotion_bigheart The pink Halsey vinyl was something I wanted to add from the beginning. (because I own it *and a teal record player, so its like the best bubblegum cuteness*....I own a lot of teal and pink)

Marianna Trench

I AbsoLutly LOVE THIS!! heart I don't think you realize I can not express in words how much you've got this character down.

Thank you very much! -Running Super Glomp!-  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:40 pm
Marianna Trench

I AbsoLutly LOVE THIS!! heart I don't think you realize I can not express in words how much you've got this character down.

Thank you very much! -Running Super Glomp!-

ALSO that crop top, it's the Ocean version of the Urban Mermaid crop top from Adorkable Apparel. Which I own. And I'M 99% SURE THAT ME AND YOU WERE ON THIS DOC ON THE SAME TIME. ♡

Also.. you're very welcome. Anna is so cute to me, (I'm working on a brOTP aesthetic for Mona and Mari....called MariMona it's basically 90's grunge threw up xD  

Cassandra MH

Sparkly Trash

Cassandra MH

Sparkly Trash

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:39 pm
MariMona

I worked so hard on this and it's just 👌 I'm 100% proud of how this turned out there's even little hints to stuff I love in here. (I'm looking at you coffee, heart )

I'm in love with the Idiot flannel since Michael Clifford has one like it

Image here CLick if you want to see  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:07 pm
Cassandra MH
MariMona

I worked so hard on this and it's just 👌 I'm 100% proud of how this turned out there's even little hints to stuff I love in here. (I'm looking at you coffee, heart )

I'm in love with the Idiot flannel since Michael Clifford has one like it

Image here CLick if you want to see

Where did I get my awesome siggy art!? blaugh  

Harry Herne

Liberal Fairy

Cassandra MH

Sparkly Trash

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:26 pm
Harry Herne

HOW DID YOU DO THAT I WANNA DO THAT TOO *0*  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:42 pm
Cassandra MH
Harry Herne

I downloaded the image, Tori resized it for me to fit Gaia standards, and Peggy uploaded it to her Photobucket. Then I stuck the link in my sig area on here.  

Harry Herne

Liberal Fairy

Cassandra MH

Sparkly Trash

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:03 pm
Harry Herne
Cassandra MH
Harry Herne

I downloaded the image, Tori resized it for me to fit Gaia standards, and Peggy uploaded it to her Photobucket. Then I stuck the link in my sig area on here.

*^* Teamwork  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:15 pm
Cassandra MH
Harry Herne
Cassandra MH
Harry Herne

*^* Teamwork

Again. thanks for the awesome art  

Harry Herne

Liberal Fairy

Cassandra MH

Sparkly Trash

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:35 pm
Harry Herne

Again. thanks for the awesome art

I'm extremely glad you like it, I don't think it embodies Harry as much as my other ones do, and I spent like two weeks working on Lin's aesthetic. Gyff I literally spent 6 minutes on, but like I just don't like it. I'm so glad you do and maybe it's me as an artist I don't think my work is very good but like to my little brother I'm like Bomb. It really means a lot because it's just this one for you and one that I made for my EAH OC Dragonae thatI just don't think it reaches the level of.....quality I guess I should call it. Sorry if this sounds ranty or something omg. This is just a really really long thank you  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:04 pm
User Image

Happy National Best BEAST Friend Day!

So Tori sent me a little message saying Marianna had dip dyed purple hair to symbolize Mona, so Mona got some (temporary) dipped dyed teal. to match...

Afterthought while I started was...Anna ISNT Mona's only BF. Melody and Kai are too. However I ran out of space but I was able to incorporate Kai somewhere else...Here's a fact about Demona. She HATES the colors green, orange and Yellow....SO I figured the shirt Demona is wearing is A. Kai's shirt, she stole it. or B. She loved the fact that he bought her something so much that she Lowkey wears it all the time...

Im Leaning towards it's Kai's because I enjoy the Idea of Mona being a serial shirt stealer heart

Marianna Trench

Melody Nocturna

Cassandra MH

Sparkly Trash

Tori Underbridge

Versatile Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:59 pm
Cassandra MH

heart LOVE IT!! heart AND i really love that Melody did both colors as well! So creative.

BAD Ghouls Cub!! Takes over the world! Just kidding.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

So this was a doodle I drew of the Ghouls Day In the Sun.

If you can see it's out of order, First they go to the Maul.

Then Marianna pushes Demona in a car since it broke down.

Then they have a sleep over.

Not my best work... but I'm REALLY not an artist... Just an idea I had in my mind I put down on paper.

Demona MH

Tori Underbridge

Versatile Hunter

Demona MH

Desirable Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:28 pm
Tori Underbridge
Not my best work... but I'm REALLY not an artist... Just an idea I had in my mind I put down on paper.

User Image

I LOVE IT SO MUUUUCHHH I HUGGED MY SISTERS COMPUTER SO HARD  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:04 pm
Demona MH
Tori Underbridge

User Image

I LOVE IT SO MUUUUCHHH I HUGGED MY SISTERS COMPUTER SO HARD

Hey! thanks is great to hear you like it to much! I'd like to continue drawing, just doodles really, but i do think its fun to get my ideas down on paper. It just helps me sort things out, even if I draw them out of order.

I USED to have a small book with blank paper.. but now (Of course!) I can't find it. Just going to have to stick to post it notes. heart 4laugh rofl  

Tori Underbridge

Versatile Hunter

Demona MH

Desirable Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:20 pm
6/15/16 - 7/1/16
DRESS UP TIME

Switch outfits with another characters in the rp or in the show.

Ex: Draconia wearing Jinafire's clothing or vice versa.

All Submissions are due the first, you can submit as many as you want.

This Idea was Essi's If you have any ideas on art prompts please PM me or Hellene heart

Monster High

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff