Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*

Back to Guilds

The final chapter in the Persona 4, FES, and Golden - RP Guild Trilogy! No prior knowledge necessary! 

Tags: Persona 4, Megami Tensei, Roleplay, Persona 3, Persona 5 

Reply Steam Bike Races!
::License and Registration, Please:: Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arena Emperor
Captain

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:56 am
User Image
*~::Steam Bike Races::~*
(Obtain Your Motorcycle License and Hit the Track Today!)

Every dreamed of flying down the highway with the wind passing through your hair? Every dreamed of dominating your peers on the racetrack to fast glory and rubbing it in their snobby little faces? ...Let's be honest, have you ever dreamed of cruising down the road with a girl sitting on the seat behind you, clutching desperately tight to your back...feeling everything pressing tight against you and knowing that your 'Up Close and Personal Plan' has finally become a complete success?

Well we can't promise you the last one without a little bit of charisma, but if you've got some skill, some speed, and no fear, we can guarantee you've got as good a shot at glory here as you do anywhere else! Because you could have yourself a MOTORCYCLE, BABY! Hell yeah!

But seriously, cutting down to the brass taxes, this is a place where you can sign up, take the motorcycle license exam for beginners, and enroll yourself in the Steam Bike Races around the Tri-City area sponsored by the Kirijo Group's new 'Clean Driving' initiative! Simply register your name and data here, answer a few easy questions to qualify, and purchase (or if you already received one, register) your new Steam Bike...and you can begin racing against your peers in no time at all!

Simply fill out the form below, post it here, and purchase your bike at any time to begin your Steam Bike adventure! Purchase parts from a local vendor to upgrade your bike, and then start racing! The more you win, the higher you'll climb on the charts! And the higher you climb, the greater the rewards!

Best of luck on your new Steam Bike Adventure!

- Minato Arisato, Kirijo Group Steam Bike Race Coordinator and General Badass.

[quote][b]Part 1: Registration Form[/b]

[b]Name:[/b] [Full Name if possible]
[b]Age:[/b] [If you are not 15 or older, a professional co-driver will ride-along with you on back to assist.]
[b]Starter Bike:[/b] [Gabi Class Muscle Bike, Matsu Class Speed Bike, Haseo Class Casual Bike] [i][Purchase Starter Bikes from the Bike Shop! Explanations of Class Types can be found there.][/i]
[b]Custom Parts:[/b] [i][Purchase Customized Parts at the Bike Shop!][/i]

[b][u]License Questionnaire[/u] [/b]

[b]Question 1:[/b] Will you drive this vehicle under the influence of alcohol or any controlled substance?
[i]Answer:[/i] [Yes or no]

[b]Question 2:[/b] Will you drive this vehicle safely, in accordance with the rules of the road, and in adhering to that last bit, do you actually [i]know[/i] the rules of the road?

[b]Question 3:[/b] Will you attempt to assault, homicide, or otherwise endanger the lives of any persons, animals, trees, or sentient beings while at the handlebars of this motor vehicle?

[b]Question 4:[/b] Will you absolve the Kirijo Corporation of any and all legal responsibility for your actions with this vehicle, upon and after purchase of this vehicle, and promise in no way, shape, form, or manner to attempt to bring negative publicity, harm, monetary sanctions, or other legal action against them after the purchase of this vehicle?
[i]Answer:[/i] [Yes.]

[b]Question 5:[/b] Would you say that I look cooler than Mitsuru on a motorcycle?
[i]Answer:[/i] [Only if she's not reading...]
[/quote]

[quote][b]Approved/Denied[/b][/quote]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:51 am
Quote:
Part 1: Registration Form

Name: Kanade Tachibana
Starter Bike: [Haseo Class Casual Bike]
Custom Parts: [Purchase Customized Parts at the Bike Shop!]

License Questionnaire

Question 1: Will you drive this vehicle under the influence of alcohol or any controlled substance?
Answer: [No]

Question 2: Will you drive this vehicle safely, in accordance with the rules of the road, and in adhering to that last bit, do you actually know the rules of the road?
Answer: [Yes]

Question 3: Will you attempt to assault, homicide, or otherwise endanger the lives of any persons, animals, trees, or sentient beings while at the handlebars of this motor vehicle?

Question 4: Will you absolve the Kirijo Corporation of any and all legal responsibility for your actions with this vehicle, upon and after purchase of this vehicle, and promise in no way, shape, form, or manner to attempt to bring negative publicity, harm, monetary sanctions, or other legal action against them after the purchase of this vehicle?
Answer: [Yes.]

Question 5: Would you say that I look cooler than Mitsuru on a motorcycle?
Answer: [Only if she's not reading...]

Quote:
Approved

Necromonium
Crew

Hopeful Conversationalist

11,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250

Necromonium
Crew

11,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:53 am
Quote:

Name: Haoul Yamakaji
Starter Bike: [Gabi Class Muscle Bike]

License Questionnaire

Question 1: Will you drive this vehicle under the influence of alcohol or any controlled substance?

Question 2: Will you drive this vehicle safely, in accordance with the rules of the road, and in adhering to that last bit, do you actually know the rules of the road?

Question 3: Will you attempt to assault, homicide, or otherwise endanger the lives of any persons, animals, trees, or sentient beings while at the handlebars of this motor vehicle?

Question 4: Will you absolve the Kirijo Corporation of any and all legal responsibility for your actions with this vehicle, upon and after purchase of this vehicle, and promise in no way, shape, form, or manner to attempt to bring negative publicity, harm, monetary sanctions, or other legal action against them after the purchase of this vehicle?

Quote:
Approved

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:54 pm
Quote:

Name: Saiga Giriko
Starter Bike: Matsu Class Speed BIke

License Questionnaire

Quote:
Approved

Necromonium
Crew

11,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250

Zorc James
Crew

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:56 pm
Quote:

Name: Kiki-Jiki
Starter Bike: Special Bike
Custom Parts: None

License Questionnaire

Answer: No

Answer: Yes

Answer: Only if she's not reading...

Quote:
Approved

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:55 pm
Quote:

Name: Colm Watanabe
Starter Bike: Matsu Class Speed Bike

License Questionnaire

Answer: Yes.

Quote:
Approved

Yokoalchemist

Crew

High-functioning Hoarder

15,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Friendly 100

Great Ryoman!
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:09 pm
Quote:

Name: Yosuke Hanamura
Starter Bike: Haseo Class
Custom Parts: Pochi Set

License Questionnaire

Answer: Heck no, dude!

Answer: Like the back of my hand!

Answer: Not on purpose! What do I look like, some kind of psycho with an axe?...bike. Bike axe?

Answer: Yeah dude.

Answer: No way man, that girl's got moxxy. W-wait, she's not reading this, is she?

Quote:
Hesitantly Approved

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:11 pm
Quote:

Name: Faustus Necromonium
Starter Bike: [Matsu Class Speed Bike]

License Questionnaire

Answer: [Of course Not]

Quote:
Approved

Necromonium
Crew

11,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250

Kai Hiwatari#1

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:23 pm
Quote:

Name: Gin Mishima
Custom Parts: Pochi Armor, Pochi Muffler, Pochi Tires

License Questionnaire

Quote:
Approved

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:40 pm
Quote:

Name: Nix Gallen
Custom Parts: Pochi wheels and muffler.
KN - 1 Aerodynamic Armor [3-10 on 3rd section of a stage]

License Questionnaire

Quote:
Approved

Yokoalchemist

Crew

High-functioning Hoarder

15,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Friendly 100

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:14 pm
Quote:

Name: Kisa
Bike: Blue Demonic Motorcycle [Custom: 3-10 Odds in the first part of Stage 1.]
Custom Parts:
Ghost Armor - 2-10 roll in third part of race, more easily avoid detection. [May not apply in some storylines or story instances.]
Fiend Engine - 2-10 roll in fourth part of race, Power Boost crash damage.
Flame Muffler - 2-10 roll in second part of race, Use: Hell Exhaust - When entering a fight using 'crash damage', pull the bike into a drift and let the blue exhaust flames strike all of your enemies for Medium Fire Damage.
Burning Tires - 2-10 roll in fifth part of race. Leave an awesome trail of blue fire in your wake.

License Questionnaire

Answer: [Not necessary. It wasn't purchased from them.]

Quote:
Approved

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:21 am
Quote:

Name: Tatsuya Suoh
Bike: Red Hawk GT Superbike - [2-10 Roll on 1st section of a race. Add one point to the final roll on every stage.]
Custom Parts:
Kawasabi 250 Titanium Muffler - 2-10 Roll on 2nd section of a race. Silent-running muffler allows for high-success odds on preemptive attacks.
Red Hawk Competition-Grade Armor - 3-10 Roll on 3rd section of a race. Deal Heavy Phys damage with no recoil during crash damage.
GT 5000 Motorbike Engine - 3-10 Roll on 4th section of a race.
EX Motorsport High Performance Tires - 2-10 Roll on 5th section of a race. Increased grip and handling allows for 'combative maneuvers' during 5th section of the race; rolling 50% odds (1 in a 1-2 roll, 1-to-5 in a 1-10 roll) for an optional 'Skill: Kick' to the opponent's bike which reduces their speed by (-1) in the 5th section of the race.

License Questionnaire

Quote:
Approved

Arena Emperor
Captain

Fashionable Genius

Arena Emperor
Captain

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:22 am
Quote:

Name: Sai Sakurazaka
Bike: Matsu Class Speed Bike
Custom Parts: Pochi Muffler
Pochi Armor
Pochi Engine
Pochi Tires

License Questionnaire

Quote:
Approved

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:26 am
Quote:

Name: Nonito "Jakken Kuzunoha" Nekata
Bike: Matsu Class Speed Bike
Custom Parts: Lionheart Muffler
KN - 1 Aerodynamic Armor [3-10 on 3rd section of a stage]
Pochi Engine
Lionheart Tires

License Questionnaire

Quote:
Approved

Arena Emperor
Captain

Fashionable Genius

Hibarii chan
Crew

Timid Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:31 am
Quote:

Name: Noa Winters
Bike: Hadesbane Steam Bike [3-10 1st Section of a Stage, Deal low Dark damage when crashing.]
Custom Parts: Brimstone Muffler [Emits fire occasionally when backfiring; 2-10 second section of a race, deal +Fire Damage when crashing.]
Hellfire Armor [2-10 third section of a race, no backfire damage when crashing.]
Hadesbane Engine [3-10 fourth section of a race.]
Burner Tires [3-10 fifth section of a race. Sukukaja entering battle]

License Questionnaire

Answer: No.

Answer: No.

Quote:
Approved

Steam Bike Races!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out