Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 11:32 am
Duke Edward Drake

Volerei laughed, a rich and very happy sound. "Why'd you think I call him Snack? But… I won't eat him unless I'm starving."

She nodded in agreement with his mothers words. "Yup. No sense in munching on leaves. If you've got to munch, make it some bread, meat or fruit. Why not you lead the way to your mother? I'd love to meet her!" She put her bag back on and grinned at he new friend. "We can go hunt something too so I don't arrive empty handed! Unless your mother doesn't mind visitors showing up un-announced? "  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 2:53 pm
robot kitten

"Well if that isn't a practical approach to it, I don't know what is." He grinned. "I wouldn't mind some hunting, altough I don't think mom would mind visitors, it would be good to bring a little extra meat just in case."

"What did you feel like hunting?" he asked, his eyes lighting up, he didn't often get to hunt with others and he had a feeling this would be fun.

"I think there are some Awatta not far from here, they are probably best for the stew besides the big fish." His mouth began to water just at the thought, "And I should dig some tubers up too. Gah now I'm hungry."  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 9:17 am
Duke Edward Drake

Volerei grinned and hoisted Zweil into the air. "I'm always hungry! And lets get to hunting. The sooner we hunt, the sooner we eat!" Awatta? Something new! Sounds tasty, she thought, but then most animals do!

"What's an Awatta and how do you normally hunt it? I'm used to hunting in the jungle and attacking from trees and the like, though I can sneak along the ground as well."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:14 pm
robot kitten

"They are large fluffy creatures, excellent over a fire, you have not lived until that charred flesh touches your lips. Personaly I have found that stempeding them into a pit trap to be rather effective." You can watch the her or dig another if you like, then we cover them, and stampede the herd towards them. If we are lucky we will get two."

"No time like the present," he strolled off to find a descent place to start the first trap.  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:26 pm
Duke Edward Drake

Stampeding things into pit traps sounded easy! She grinned. "I'm fine with scaring them! I'll watch the herd and get into position to scare them towards you. I'll spear one as I chase them towards you. That way there'll be enough meat for both of us!" Her eyes twinlked as she grinned. "I take a lot of feeding!"

Matching actions to words, she scampered up and away, to go and scout out the herd of fuzzy beasts while he did all the hard work. My turn for work will come soon enough, she thought with a smile when she spotted the herd. Now to find a nice large one to kill and start the stampede...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:36 pm
robot kitten

Soon enough the pit trap was done and Kiyelt hurriedly got out of the way of the direct line he hoped they would come down, getting into a position to watch, he whistled the single from a different direction then the trap hoping that it would not deter the heard from approaching the booby trapped area.

His heart sang at the prospect of his mother's amazing cooking. He also hoped that from here he would get a good view of Volle spearing the animal.  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:36 pm
Duke Edward Drake
woah... I really.. forgot about this on O.o SORRY

Vollerei waited for the whistle, eyeing the creatures with interest and wondering just how tasty they'd be. She hefted her spear when she heard the signal and grinned, eyes locking on on one close to her that was large enough to satisfy even her hunger. This was no jungle, there was no tree road to creep through to ambush from above, so she was left with having to throw her spear; something she could do but not her preferred method.

It launched thourgh the air and hit... but not enough to kill. She cursed as it screamed and started to run. Giving a whistle to Zweil, she charged down the slope, aiming at the wounded creature as well as trying to stampede the herd. Zweil was flying high above, circling in the sky, waiting for the hunt to begin. Seeing her spear launch, he dove at the creature. He hit it solidly, claws outstretched to gouge as he knocked it over.

Volerei was not far behind, and she grabbed ahold of her spear to quickly pull it out of the struggling creature and drive it back in a death stroke. She watched the herd run off and wondered if the pt trap had worked. Zweil hoped about happily, chirping and squawking as she hoisted the creature onto her shoulder.

"It's a big one isn't it Zweil? We'll eat well tonight! Better if this guys mother is as good as he says!"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:42 pm
robot kitten

Kiyelt watched from his stealthy hiding place as the Alkidike did a wonderful job of scaring the herd right toward his pit trap. One of the adults was heavy enough to trigger the trap and the pit trap worked perfectly. The dinner tonight would be wonderful. He grinned and scurried over to get his catch.

After dispatching and skinning and dressing it Kiyelt pulled it up over a shoulder and went to see how Volle had done.

"Nice!" he said appreciatively. "I think you got one of the biggest in the herd, great job with scaring the herd too, it worked wonderfully."

"Not far to home now!" He said cheerfully.

Upon arrival in his home town he led Volle to his home. His father gave them a hearty welcome and grinned at the catch. "Well arn't you two enterprising, better go surprise your mum with that before she starts something in the kitchen."

Kiyelt walked in and his mother screeched a happy greeting. She waggled her eyebrows at him. "Stew?" Then she saw Volle, "Ah, welcome! Make yourself at home!" Her eyes sparkled warmly and she wasted no time in starting up the stew.  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:17 pm
Vollerei hummed happily at the compliments and shifted so the corpse was a bit more settled and followed Kiyelt home. It was a rather nice lil town, Vollerei though; a bit lacking in trees and climbable things.. but she didn't mind so long as it fed her! And friendly folks! probably cause of the food, she thought with amusement. Food had a way of opening doors she'd found out... especially her door!

"Many thanks," she said with a grin at the shorter ice earthlings. It was nice and warm in here, a welcome change from the chill outside. "Your son was bragging about your food so I just had to come and try it!"  
◈ Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff