• Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:29 pm
Eren Welcross
[ Location: Garden ]
[ With: No one ]
[ Out of Curiousity: ]

User Image

Eren was careful while walking further into the area, his bag slung over his shoulder and two books in his arms. His next class was not until about a good twenty or more minutes away and rather than find himself being the first to arrive for a change, he had decided to duck out the school building and seek out a quiet moment outside. While he had considered the roof, in the long run it appeared to be one of the more popular spots on campus and he wasn't exactly the most social person in the world. He walked further through the garden until he found the perfect spot, a bench near a cluster of flower beds and was just out of the way enough that he could work in peace. The books were set down first, the bag joined soon after before the teen sat down and crossed his legs.

He was working on extra credit work, not that he needed the help with his grade it was just it never hurt to put in that extra effort. Eren picked up one of the heavier books and began to leaf through it, trying to find his page where the notes had been saved along with a multitude of highlighter marks. "Hm." He wrinkled his nose, reaching up to adjust his glasses. It took a moment more before he found the page and began to scan over the information there, he rather enjoyed this class which made it that much easier to maintain his grade. He took psychology fairly seriously, it would play a part in his chosen career after all.

User Image...........User Image.............User Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:49 pm
XxXIrrelivent_InsanityXxX

A K I H I R O| + |D A I C H I

User Image

always inspired

User Image
                              Akihiro gently rubbed the boy's back as he held him before he pulled away with a small blush. There were certainly so many people showing up.
                              "If you want, we can go hang out in my dorm and watch a movie. I am kind of hungry so I was going to make something to eat too."

Thoughts: ~
Feeling a little bit: Supportive
Violin: http://i.imgur.com/5o1PVm0.jpg?1
Song I am playing:

User Image

out-of-character: I can make it if you want. You would just have to send me pictures of your character's room and bathroom and we can discuss which pictures are best for them.

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:59 pm
User Image
User Image
"Cosplay means to be able to disappear from the world
and its problems for some moments. It means to imagine, create,
and be with your friends."

User Image

וו×Katio McAlister וו×

User Image

Katio smiled and nodded happily. He hoped that the male would let him help with the cooking."Sure, that sounds like fun. Do you mind if I help you with the cooking?"Katio asked softly as he looked up at Akihiro with pleading eyes

User Image

OutOfConcern:: okay how about something like this for the bedrooms and something like bathroomsthis for ?
tiny14xx

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:46 am

User Image

always inspired

User Image
                              Akihiro pat Katio's head as he gave the boy a nod in agreement. It seemed like a fun idea. Picking up his things again. Akihiro motioned for him to follow, blushing slightly at the thought of them cooking and watching a movie together like a couple would do.
                              "Ready?"

Feeling a little bit: Supportive
Song I am playing:

User Image

out-of-character: Looks good. I'll put them as his rooms, what about the kitchen and entertainment area?

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:07 am
User Image
User Image
"Cosplay means to be able to disappear from the world
and its problems for some moments. It means to imagine, create,
and be with your friends."

User Image

וו×Katio McAlister וו×

User Image

Katio nodded his small head as he followed after the male. His things would be sent to his dorm by tomorrow according to the movers. Katio noticed the male blush and gently went and took his hand gently like a child would do.

User Image

OutOfConcern:: would this work for the living room and the kitchen
tiny14xx

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:17 am

User Image

always inspired

User Image
                              Akihiro smiled with a deeper blush as he closed his hand around the other's.
                              ~Exit to dorm

Feeling a little bit: Excited
Song I am playing:

User Image

out-of-character: Perfect, I quote you in the dorm.

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ArikLynn

Beloved Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:30 pm
User Image

~~Stelian Tigan~~

Stelian slipped into the gardens quietly. He sighed quietly as he found a bench, letting his tattered messenger bag fall to the ground at his feet as he flipped the top open and shuffled around for his box of smokes. A soft thud was heard as he dragged the box out, a detailed wooden box had fallen from the bag as he searched for his smokes. He tapped one out and stuck it between his lips, lighting it, before he picked up the wooden box to glare at it as if it offended him. "Damned box...it's all your fault I had to run again." He growled at the beautifully carved box. Clutching it tightly in his hand as if he wanted to throw it. He sighed as he shook his head, blowing smoke out of his mouth around the cigaret in his lips. He slowly opened the top revealing a beautifully designed deck of Tarot cards and he took them out slowly, shuffling them absentmindedly as he sat back on the bench.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:57 pm
Eren Welcross
[ With: An unfamiliar student ]
[ Out of Curiousity: I hope it's ok that Eren approached your character. ]

User Image

While he would usually mind his own business, it was the cigarette smoke which caught his attention and caused him to look up from his book. He rose from the bench, closing his book before he calmly walked over to where the red head student sat and cleared his throat, hoping to gain the taller teen's attention. "Excuse me?" Eren was not the most social person in the world, he much rather interact with others in the virtual world of his favorite MMO game, "I'm fairly sure you shouldn't be smoking here, well...if you're a student I don't think you should be smoking at all as you'd be under the legal age for such activities." He murmured that last part, "So, if you could kindly put that out...that would be great." That had been polite enough, not rude at all and he doubted that had been too much to ask for ... obey the law and don't fry your lungs. He had been about to return to the bench he had been camped out at, however for a moment his attention was stolen by the sight of those tarot cards...blame it on his love of the Persona series but he had taken an interest in such things, n-not to say that he believed in the occult or anything foolish like that.

ArikLynn

GothicMade

Dapper Lunatic

10,825 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100

ArikLynn

Beloved Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:10 pm
GothicMade

User Image

Stelian Tigan
With: Eren Welcross
OoC: No problem at all smile

Stelian tipped his hat back to reguard the guy speaking to him, his dark eyes glittering nearly red under the sun as he shrugged and, kindly, blew out his last breath of smoke away from the guy before tapping out the cig and putting the butt of it in his pocket until he could throw it away. "My apologies, in my country it's legal to smoke at my age. Then again being Tigani I tend to not follow any law laid out." He offered up his most charming smile. "My name is Stelian...Stelian Tigan." He offered smoothly holding out a hand. A silver ring sat on his middle finger, the symbol of the Ouroboros carved into the metal, glittering in the sunlight.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:44 pm
Eren Welcross
[ With: Stelian Tigan ]

User Image

Eren drew the book he had been holding closer to his chest, having looked up from the cards and turned his gaze back towards the other male's face, for a moment he found himself caught up in just how the light effected that nearly red gaze. It left him to wonder just where the other hailed from, even more so after the comment about the legal age of smoking being different there. "Ah, it's alright...since you didn't know." He murmured, "Tigani?" Eren tilted his head in a curious fashion, "Oh, my name is Eren Welcross." He remembered his manners and freed up his hand, quick to reach out and shake the hand offered to him. The ring caught his eye and he found himself just a little curious about this person, "Those are really beautifully designed tarot cards, if I might be so bold." Eren shifted his stance a little, "D-do you give readings by any chance?"

ArikLynn

GothicMade

Dapper Lunatic

10,825 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100

ArikLynn

Beloved Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:56 pm
GothicMade

User Image

Stelian Tigan
With: Eren Welcross
OoC:

Stelian nodded, "Ive been known to give one on occasion. And by Tigani, I mean Tigani Roma. We're the 'romantic' section of gypsies out of Romania." He smiled again. "would you like a reading?" He asked as he held up the cards.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:15 pm
Eren Welcross

User Image

He really should get back to his books, but he found that he was just too curious to pass up this chance and sat down on the bench beside Stelian, "I hadn't known that, I suppose I need to brush up on a few subjects." For a moment his cheeks flushed as he rubbed the back of his neck while looking off to the side. Eren looked back towards the other student, trying not to seem to eager about receiving the reading. "I'd really like to see a real tarot card reading, I must confess...I've become rather interested in the Arcana lately."

ArikLynn

GothicMade

Dapper Lunatic

10,825 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100

ArikLynn

Beloved Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:27 pm
GothicMade

User Image

Stelian Tigan
With:Eren Welcross.
OOC:

"no supprise you didnt find much, not many do. Now shuffle the deck and then draw three cards." Stelian smiled pulling off his hat and setting it on his knee as he held the deck out.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:40 pm
Eren Welcross

User Image

"I'm going to make it a special project to learn more." Eren rubs the back of his neck, "That will just make it more of a challenge, so it should be fun." Yeah, besides video games and comics ... his free time was spent with research of any kind and if something caught his interest, he could become quite caught up. "Three cards, hm..." He looked to the deck and carefully drew out three cards, Eren wondered what the outcome would be. Usually on television the fortune teller goes on to say something about meeting your soul mate or some grave danger coming your way, though he kinda doubted anything that exciting was written in the cards for him.

ArikLynn

GothicMade

Dapper Lunatic

10,825 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100

MonstersOfMen

Magical Krampus

21,750 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:42 pm
      User Image

JEREMY G A T I S S
                                                                                King of the computer realm

" I will be the judge of that. " The teacher said with a small grin playing on his lips. A lot of people claimed that and not always all were as good as they said. His name? Oh, right. He forgot to introduce himself, that was happening a lot today. But then again the black haired male didn't introduce himself either. So then he couldn't said that he had been rude or anything of the like. " Well, If you are so good with computers then I'm sure you can find it out. " He decided to simply keep it a 'mystery' and take the opportunity to simply tease the younger male. The question however made him wonder for a moment. Why did he like it? When he was younger he always thought that he would stay away of those things, but then Alex entered into his life and changed so many things.. Perhaps he still indulged in some of the things he did with the other male because it reminded him of their time together or perhaps it was just his addictive personality. Whatever the case, Jeremy liked then and found a kind of comfort in them that always hit the spot when he wanted to calm down. " Because.. " He started, taking another inhale of his cigarette and watching the smoke dance around in the air as he exhaled it. I Like to torture myself.. " His grin became wider before a soft chuckle left his lips, but there was a hint of sadness on his eyes. " It calms me down, helps me think.. I suppose I should tell you to stay away from trying it.. But it you want to try it, it's on you.. Just try and wait till you are eighteen or something. " Jeremy let out a faint chuckle. The cigarette was done by now and the teacher put it out with the help of the sole of his shoe. Keeping the butt to throw in one of the trashcans. " Enjoy the book kid.. And remember, it's our secret. " He said with another grin and a wink before Jeremy pulled himself away from the tree and started to walk back to the school building, giving the other a wave. Maybe he will see him in class later.

[exit Jeremy]

where: Garden
              with:Dikran
              ooc:Sorry for the wait, didn't have much computer time :C

JoeKoudo

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items