• Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:20 pm
XxXIrrelivent_InsanityXxX

A K I H I R O| + |D A I C H I

User Image

always inspired

User Image

Biting his lip softly, Akihiro wrapped an arm around the other and held him close before stroking his hair softly in a calming manner as if to comfort him.
                              "You can cry...if you want. It isn't good to hold it in remember?" A light shade of pink colored Akihiro's cheeks as he continued to stoke the other's hair gently. H e didn't have any younger siblings and never had the need to comfort someone else so he was unsure if he was doing it correctly, but he was hoping that he helped the boy in some way more than hurt. "I may not know anything about love, but I don't think that a flower can really show how a person feels...maybe "he" does love you, you just don't know that because you never asked."

Thoughts: I don't want him to be upset...
Feeling a little bit: Nervous
Violin: http://i.imgur.com/5o1PVm0.jpg?1
Song I am playing:

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

out-of-character:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:00 am
User Image
User Image
"Cosplay means to be able to disappear from the world
and its problems for some moments. It means to imagine, create,
and be with your friends."

User Image

וו×Katio McAlister וו×

User Image

Katio's eyes widen when he held by the male. Tears began to roll down his pale cheeks, his tears washing away the make up that he had to cover up some bruises. He barried his small face into his friends chest crying more. "I did ask...and he said that I was a pathetic loser that he would never love and would only use for kinky sex."Katio whispered. His tears completely washed of the make up showing the bruises on his neck area and on his cheeks.

User Image

OutOfConcern:: Hehe that was a funny moment
tiny14xx

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:24 am

User Image

always inspired

User Image

Akihiro's eye twitched slightly when the boy finished speaking, his grip . That. b*****d. How could someone say that to a person after they poured their heart out to them? Feeling that he should say something supportive, Akihiro pulled away only partially so they could see each other's face, his eyes widening from what he saw. Placing his hands on each side of the boy's face ever so gently, Akihiro lightly traced his thumb over a bruise, his anger only rising.
                              "What happened?"

Thoughts: Was he being abused?
Feeling a little bit: Angry
Song I am playing:

out-of-character:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:33 am
User Image
User Image

User Image

וו×Katio McAlister וו×

User Image

Katio yelped from even the lightest of touch. It hurt. He moved away really scared as he realized that the make up had been washed away. He looked away not wanting to talk about it. He could tell by Akihiro's facial expression that that he was angry which only scared him more. "I...It's nothing...I fell.."Katio lied as he backed away a little more. He was shivering quite a bit from fear.

User Image

OutOfConcern:: Hehe that was a funny moment
tiny14xx

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:53 am

User Image

always inspired

User Image

Akihiro frowned as he stood up and moved closer to the other, grabbing his sleeve before he pulled him closer and wrapped his arms around him, trying to be gentle so he did not press on any other bruises that might be present.
                              "Liar...what really happened? You can tell me, I won't judge and will only listen to you. Please Katio, please talk to me?"

Thoughts: Was he being abused?
Song I am playing:

out-of-character:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:15 am
User Image
User Image

User Image

וו×Katio McAlister וו×

User Image

Katio blushed deep red and looked down softly. He didn't want to lie to his newly found friend. He began to reapply the make up on. "Before I came here I went to a public school and I had a relationship with a boy that was two years older than me. I was a sopphmore and all of a sudden he began to talk to me and ask me out and he was a sweet person. I thought that we were in love but then at the end of my sophomore year we had a party and he had completely gotten drunk or so I thought. I took him up stairs hoping that he would be okay but when we arrived in his room he tried to rape me and I became really scared and hit him trying to get away from him. I ran for the door to get away but he grabbed me and pushed me down and gripped me by my neck as he began taking off my clothes. I kept trying to hit him and he kept telling me that I was nothing more than a sex doll to him and I tried to hit him again but before I could everything went black and I awoke the next morning in a hospital bed but I have no recollection about what had happened after I blacked out but had bruises and was in the hospital for internal bleeding and was told by the doctor that I had been raped." Katio whispered as he looked down at the floor crying softly

User Image

OutOfConcern::
tiny14xx

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:36 am

User Image

always inspired

User Image

Akihiro listened to Katio tell his story quietly, gripping his shirt sleeves tightly to keep from losing his temper. How could someone do such a thing to him? He trusted the guy yet he took advantage of that trust and betrayed him.
                              "And no one else knows about this?"

Thoughts: How could that happen?
Song I am playing:

out-of-character:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:41 am
User Image
User Image

User Image

וו×Katio McAlister וו×

User Image

Katio was becoming really scared because he could see the anger. He backed away again shaking more than before in fear. Hearing his question he shook his head no because he had never told anyone about this not even his parents knew. They just knew he was in the hospital but nothing else.

User Image

tiny14xx

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:49 am

User Image

always inspired

User Image

Noticing that the other seemed scared, Akihiro loosened his grip on his sleeves and gave the other a warm smile. Sure he was angry about that happened to the other, but he didn't want to scare off Katio so he did his best to let go of his anger and show kinder expressions.
                              "Well it is all over now and you certainly don't have to worry about me hurting you."

Thoughts: Calm down
Feeling a little bit: Moderate
Song I am playing:

out-of-character:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:55 am
User Image
User Image

User Image

וו×Katio McAlister וו×

User Image

Katio nodded his small head. 'Yes, I know but you and I are only friends.' Katio thought to himself as he tried his best to calm down as he once again redid his make up covering the bruises.

User Image

tiny14xx

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:47 am

User Image

always inspired

User Image

Chuckling softly, Akihiro nods in agreement. He wasn't sure if the other quite got what it was he was meaning to say.
                              "We don't have to be in a relationship for me to hurt you. Friends can hurt friends too which I why I am saying that I will do my best to keep you happy."

Thoughts: ~
Song I am playing:

out-of-character:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:03 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

וו×Katio McAlister וו×

User Image

Katio felt uneasy hearing that friends also hurt friends and quickly backed away again. He hugged himself shaking lightly. "Thank you..."Katio said softly as he looked down.

User Image

tiny14xx

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:42 pm

User Image

always inspired

User Image

Smiling, Akihiro scoot closer again before setting his violin case in front of him and opening it.
                              "How about I play something to relax you. You're too nervous. I don't want you to be afraid of me so let me show you the only way I know how to express myself properly."

Thoughts: ~
Song I am playing:

out-of-character:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:08 pm
Haru Mitsubara
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Haru entered the garden to let his wings out being a fairy he had shimmering transparent wings that were delicate to the touch so he didn't let them out often. Still he enjoyed flying about flowers and gardens as well as speaking to the various animals that lived in them.

At the moment the fairy was in with some of the roses just enjoying the sweet scent the blooms provided as well as the cover they offered. Sure he could handle being around people but he got nervous if he was caught out in the open when he exposed what he really was.  

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:22 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

וו×Katio McAlister וו×

User Image

Katio looked at Akihiro and smiled softly. Before the male could get his violin he gently hugged the male and smiled warmly. He didn't know if he should but he really trusted the male no matter what

User Image

tiny14xx

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out