Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 3:21 pm
gaia_angelleft Konichiiwa! The Name's Honey! gaia_angelright

User Image

Honey looked back at him when Aspen asked the question. "Ah. Roses are nice but I prefer Lilies.They're my favorite flower." he replied with a laugh as he kept a mental note of the flowers they were seeing.

Chi Kamisori

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 3:26 pm
му ηαмє ιѕ αѕρєη ღ

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´
"Roses are red, violets are blue.." Aspen thought for a moment after he spoke, "Funny thing is though, violets aren't blue! They're purple. I wonder why everyone says they're blue." the male mused. Aspen looked around more, "Lilies are nice. I like lilies too." He finally replied to the other boy's favorite flower.
`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

ι ℓσνє тσ ѕιηg ღ

User Image

DragonMistress07

Chi Kamisori

Lonely Bibliophile

10,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 3:39 pm

User Image

Honey laughed again. 'Who knows? Maybe they only did it so that it would rhyme." he replied, after calming himself down. He had let go of Aspen's hand at this point, but made sure to keep close just in case either of them got lost.

Chi Kamisori

(Occ: Got to go)  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 3:46 pm
му ηαмє ιѕ αѕρєη ღ

Aspen stuffed his hand in his pocket once it was let go of, not minding thst the taller male had let go. "Violets rhymes with things too.. like pilots! Roses are red, violets are violet, I like you 'cause you're a pilot!" Aspen giggled at his own stupid joke, "Hmm, I guess that does't work so well. And blue is close to purple.."

ι ℓσνє тσ ѕιηg ღ

User Image

DragonMistress07

Chi Kamisori

Lonely Bibliophile

10,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 3:53 pm

User Image

Honey hmmed as they continued trotting through the garden."I think it was cute." he replied to the rhyme with a smile. "That's true, but there are many different colors of blue and purple." he added with a laugh at his pink-haired friend.

Chi Kamisori

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 3:58 pm
му ηαмє ιѕ αѕρєη ღ

Aspen smiled, "Well thank you!" He said happily, although he knew it was nothing to be proud of. "Yeah, there are. I like the color purple the most. The dark the better, I think." He grinned.

ι ℓσνє тσ ѕιηg ღ

User Image

DragonMistress07

Chi Kamisori

Lonely Bibliophile

10,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 1:17 pm

User Image

Honey nodded once more. "Purple's a cool color. I prefer lighter colors like white or yellow. Yellow is the best, I think. Yeah." he replied as they continued to walk. 'So, Aspen-kun. Where ya from?" he asked as he attempted to keep the conversation going.

Chi Kamisori

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 4:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Mordio sat in a apple tree listening to music on his bright red head phones that matched his shirt. He liked the shade being a vampire and all, the sun just didn't appeal to him. Anyways he sat in the tree listing to his favorite song 'nightcore number one' when he noticed two students. After awhile he took off his headphones and put them around his neck but left the music playing so he could still hear the song. Mordio jumped out of the tree landing right behind aspen. He crosed his arms behind his head and looked at the two "What time is it and do you know were I can find a apple all the ones in the tree are gone." In the apple tree behind him all the apples were still there but all the red color from them were gone, leaving only white apples in the tree. Mordio smiled at the two, his fangs showing just barely.

DragonMistress07

Chi Kamisori

RWBBY Harlock

Interesting Seeker

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Chi Kamisori

Lonely Bibliophile

10,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 7:05 pm
му ηαмє ιѕ αѕρєη ღ

Aspen, who was about to answer Honey, very noticably jumped when the male landed behind him, turning quickly around and peering at the male with wide eyes. "Oh! You scared me.." Aspen said with a small laugh coming afterwards. "Uhm... I don't know what time it is, but I'm sure there are more apple trees.." Aspen looked around and saw the white apples, tilting his head slightly and looking back at the stranger. "That's so weird.. I wonder what happened." he looked back at Mordio, then notice the fangs, but he figured they were just sharpened teeth.

ι ℓσνє тσ ѕιηg ღ

User Image

DragonMistress07

LanceLowell

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 7:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
He pated Aspen on the head and smiled "You'r hair is so red and soft! You should be my little brother!" Mordio was floating 1 inch off the ground when standing. He hugged the boy and twirled him around"Say Yes! Say you'll be my little brother!"He smiled at apsen widely.

DragonMistress07

Chi Kamisori

RWBBY Harlock

Interesting Seeker

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Chi Kamisori

Lonely Bibliophile

10,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 8:10 pm
му ηαмє ιѕ αѕρєη ღ

Aspen looked up excitingly, surprised someone was so odd like him. "You're little brother? Well, we can play pretend! So yeah!" He giggled as he was twirled around buy this stranger. He finally noticed the boy was floating and gasped, How are you doing that?"

ι ℓσνє тσ ѕιηg ღ

User Image

DragonMistress07

LanceLowell

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 8:40 pm
" Huh? O you mean the floating thing? I never realy thought about it. I guess it just comes naturally to me... Anyways my name Mordio, it's hard to pronounce so you can call me Momo, Modi, Mor, Mord, Rio, or just Big Brother!"He was so happy Aspen had said yes. He put him down after a bit and stopped floating "You know I can also fly... You know I think I have something you can have... hmmm..." Mordio searched in his pockets and puled out four lolly pops that were red and cherry flavored. He handed three of them to Aspen."I all ways cary candy around"He unwrapped the one he kept and put it in his mouth. He ate the red from the lollipop but you couldn't see it because it was in his mouth.

DragonMistress07

Chi Kamisori

RWBBY Harlock

Interesting Seeker

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Chi Kamisori

Lonely Bibliophile

10,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 9:32 pm
му ηαмє ιѕ αѕρєη ღ

Aspen beamed at the boy, "I choose Big Brother!" he said. It was no often Aspen found someone else to be a kid around. Despite his age, he still liked to be a kid, but he contained it around others; he didn't have to around Mordio! "You can fly? he asked with an excited look. He watched as the male have him a sucker, and took them happily, "Oh, thank you!" He unwrapped one and sucked on it, not doing the same as his new friend.

ι ℓσνє тσ ѕιηg ღ

User Image

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 10:25 am

User Image

Honey crossed his arms and just watched as the two other males talk. he had been surpriesed by Mordio but quickly got over it when he realized said male wasn't a threat to him or Aspen. Just odd. Then again so was he. He shook his head at thier antics, smiling slightly.

Chi Kamisori
LanceLowell

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Omni Kitten

Kawaii Kitten

13,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 3:43 pm
User Image
atthew

Where abouts: -- Garden.
Thoughts: -- This place is gorgeous.
Company: -- No one.
Ooc:

x▏▎▎▍▉▉▉▉▉▉▊

Matthew walked silently, ear buds in his ears. He looked down at the ground, passing by students and trees, till he was a safe distance from everyone. He sat down under a shaded tree and looked around him, noticing many plants and trees of all different colors and shapes. He smiled to himself, thinking Later, I'll come back and bring my sketch book with me. This place is beautiful. But, after awhile of just aimlessly walking around, Matthew was bored and decided to leave. {//exit}

▉▉▉▉▉▉▊ ▍▎▎▏☆

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers