Garden Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

User 21809883

Man-Hungry Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:36 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ιяιℓεσяȶιмεя

The man's silver eyes flicked in mild shock at the boy who fell before him. He looked up at the previous student who approached him and then back to the more childlike one. "With an entrance like that you're just going to run off?" A light smile graced his lips and he ran a hand through his silvery white hair.
The teacher stood and reached out his hand to the boy, motioning with his fingers for him to take a hold. What luck he had, not just one, but two adorable students coming to him. Maybe with these two he'd have something to shake his mind from its current worries.
"What's your name?"

σσȼ : wheezes sorry these are so short im a bit rusty
The False One

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:12 pm
Heiney

Stefan Klause <3

User Image

~Stefan's cheeks turned very very red practically like cute little cherries, he shifted a little nervously before swallowing a bit as he opened and closed his mouth twice before perusing his lips somewhat. He seemed not to really know what to say to that as he huffed somewhat starting to look mildly frustrated. His eyes travel from his face to the hand the older man held out to him, his brows raising up slowly as he reached out almost cautiously taking his hand. His behavior was awkward and shy with plenty of nervousness packed right in. It was an obvious case of social-anxiety, he didn't know how to socialize very well.

Clearing his throat softly as he shifted a it, "I-it's Stefan." He squeaked out before feeling his face heat up more at such a wimpy introduction. He cleared his throat a bit puffing hisself up somewhat, "My name is Stefan, Stefan Klause". He said trying to sound brave. ~  

The False One

Lupine Pup

7,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

User 21809883

Man-Hungry Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:46 pm

ιяιℓεσяȶιмεя

A short chuckle escaped Virile and he pulled the blonde up. He let go of his hand and reached forward to brush a few stray strands of out of place hair from Stefan's face. "Cute.." He hummed, retracting his hands and tucking them into his pockets.

After a short pause to examine the nervous boy Virile nodded his head and worried his lower lip a moment. "I'm the art teacher, Virile Mortimer, pleasure to meet you." The man practically purred as he took Stefan's hand in his and leaned down to place a playful kiss on his knuckles. His lips lingered a moment before he finally pulled away and he looked up to the younger man's face to see his reaction. "So, Stefan, are you new here? You seem a bit lost." Just as he pulled away he continued on as if he'd done nothing, smoothing out his white collared shirt.

σσȼ :
The False One

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:35 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris didn't feel the least bit nervous in the presence of an adult. Would be different if it was a student like the one that clumsily stumbled in. He wasn't sure what the question the teacher was saying was directed to. He was getting the hint this student has a social problem like himself after watching him. Moris was more than fine with no attention from them being on him and prefer to observe. He kept in mind that the adult he was looking is the art teacher of this school.
Heiney
The False One

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Hidden Under The Mask

Timid Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:11 am
⒩⒪⒞⒯⒤⒮ ⒟⒜⒴

"LET'S JUST FORGET EVERYTHING FOR A MOMENT."

"Dяσωη συяѕєℓνєѕ ιη тнє мσмєηт. . .σкαу?"

The light haired male lead his new friend through the long twisting hallways of the academy, occasionally pointing out which rooms where which and what was where. He thought he might as well do that to help the male more, he wasn't always going to be there to help him. Plus it was better than just determining where things were on a map. Maps were sometimes help, but other times they were a complete waste of time.

Finally, Noctis pushed open one last door as they were there. The garden was your typical one, bushes filled with flowers, pots with flowers, the occasional flower tree. It was a bit better than any normal schools garden and that was probably why Noctis liked it so much. "Here we are~." The male sighed and walked a bit further on the little path that lead through the garden.

"I know it's a bit cliche, to have the garden as my favorite place." The male walked over to one of the bushes, plucking a white rose from it. "But where I come from there's not a lot of places like this. No flowers, no beauty..So it's nice to see something like this every once in a while."

Laudanine

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:13 am
Heiney

Stefan Klause <3

User Image
~Stefan's brows raised up slowly at the adult's actions before he felt his ace grow hotter and redder in color when he said that he was cute like that. Agh. No a boy was suppose to be handsome not cute! A mild look of frustration came over his youthful face as he put one hand on his hip that was holding the map in it. He puffed his cheeks out somewhat before listening to his introduction, oh..he was a teacher..an art teacher, well that was just perfect. One class teacher met, check. Onto the next ones yeah? His eyes widened a bit when he kissed his knuckles, the purring tone of his voice causing Stefan's mouth to go dry as his cheeks were so hot and scarlet colored it was almost feverish looking.

He seemed a bit dizzy from embarrassment and almost shocked into shy quietness. Glancing towards the other student before looking around the garden and nodded his head a bit quietly as he held the map up. "Yes..I just transferred in a couple of days ago...I wanted to explore the grounds to make sure i knew where everything was by the time classes got started." he had a soft tone of voice as he rubbed the back of his head with his right hand. folding the map up and reaching around to try to get his backpack open he pulled too hard on the zipper and the contents of his backpack spilled out. "ah!" he squeaked and scrambled trying to pick everything up quickly, there was a few sketch pads, notebooks, packs of precious charcoal pencils, a package of oil pastels, and a small wooden case that held his paint brushes that his grandfather had hand crafted for him and as well as a case of water paints.

"Ohh...I hope nothing got broken.." he whimpered a bit as he was opening the little package of oil pastels to check. He sighed heavily, three of his favorite colors had broken. "ugh.." he seemed rather upset, art supplies were so expensive. Reaching up he ran a hand through his hair and brushed some of it back accidentally smudging a bit of blue on his face that had gotten on his fingers when he picked up the box. He wiped his hands off and checked his water paints and the brushes, they were fine thank goodness.~

The False One

Lupine Pup

7,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:58 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth

As time goes on Moris was beginning to think his presence was being ignored. He hoped that wasn't, but it was obvious that it was happening and he was starting to understand what being the third wheel really means even though these two people are strangers to him. If he hadn't met Skyler the day before he would have been upset leading to him losing some control of telekinesis. He decided it would be best for him to leave because he didn't want to be a observer any longer so he left the garden back the way he came. [exit]
Heiney
The False One

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:00 pm

ιяιℓεσяȶιмεя

He nodded and gave a hum in response to Stefan's answer. "And you?" He asked, turning towards where the other blonde had been watching. He had walked off.
Virile heard a clatter and turned, watching with mild amusment as the boy dropped all his things and flew after then trying to pick them all up. He leaned down and picked up a few of the sketch books. "I see you like art a lot?" He reached over and wiped the oil pastel from Stefan's face and chuckled. "Dont worry pet, your pastels are alright, you can still use them even though they're broken."

Virile wet his lips and handed back Stefan's sketchbooks. "Are you in my class?" He asked, leaning closer to him with a smile. He really liked the blush on his face, it suited him. "Do you want to go to my classroom?"

σσȼ :
The False One

User 21809883

Man-Hungry Kitten

The False One

Lupine Pup

7,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:16 pm
Heiney

Stefan Klause <3

User Image

~Stefan bit his lip somewhat worrying it for a moment or two, his cheeks felt like they were never going to cool down. Ugh, he was going to die of embarrassment before the day was over. Though he felt even more awkward when the other student left making him a bit more antsy to be alone with this adult. "Y-yeah...I love to paint and draw.." he said softly as he was worrying over the pastels squeaking in surprise when Virile wiped his face. Oh yeah..his face was never gonna be cooled down, this man was just totally invading Stefan's personal space. He reached out taking the sketch books from Virile replacing them into his bag as he fixed everything back to where it was neatly arranged in the bag and zipped it back up. Both brows raising up as he leaned back slightly when Virile leaned in, his face continually heating up over and over every time he thought he was going to calm down. "Y-yes..I signed up to take your class" he admitted quietly rubbing his arm somewhat.

Tilting his head to the side a bit as he mulled over Virile's question before nodding his head. "Yes That would be really helpful. I really need to know where my classes are. I wouldn't want to make any of the teachers mad by being late.." he shifted a bit on his feet wiggling somewhat. He didn't like it when people were mad at him, it caused a lot of confusion and anxiety in the poor boy. Though he glanced back towards where the other student had left and exhaled softly, he seemed like a cool, calm individual..maybe he could find him and apologize to the best of his abilities for his awkwardness later on. Right now he was focused on seeing the art class as he smiled at Virile hugging one of his sketchbooks to his chest.~

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:44 pm

ιяιℓεσяȶιмεя

Virile smoothed back his hair and gave the boy his most charming smile. "It'll be a pleasure to be your teacher." He reached over and ruffled Stefan's hair. His expression softened and he threw a wistful glace to the bushes, a bit lost in thought for a moment.

The teachers attention quickly returned and he pinched Stefan's cheek. "I dont think any of your teachers could be mad at you with a face like yours." He chuckled and turned away, briefly contemplating another cigarette. His fingers twitched down to his pocket where they brushed over the plain box. 'No, I'll just take him to the class' He raised his hand and beckoned for Stefan to follow him. "This way. Oh, by the way what other classes do you have?" He asked, moving to face the boy as he headed towards the section of the building that held the classrooms.
[Exit to Art Room]

σσȼ :
The False One

User 21809883

Man-Hungry Kitten

The False One

Lupine Pup

7,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:53 pm
Heiney

Stefan Klause <3

User Image
~~~~Stefan swatted at his hand huffing and puffing his cheeks out, "W-what do you mean by that!" he puffed himself up putting his hands on his hips looking angry but that only made him look cuter. He looked like an angry puppy that was squeakily barking at Virile. He grumbled somewhat as he huffed crossing his arms and turned away from him pouting a bit for a moment before turning and walking along after Virile. "Uhm Well aside from Art Im taking a Ceramics class and well..I still haven't decided what else i should take" he said tapping his fingers on his cheek as the walked out of the gardens.~~~~
[Exit to Art Room].  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 2:55 pm
gaia_angelleft Konichiiwa! The Name's Honey! gaia_angelright

User Image

Honey walked into the garden, looking around in awe. 'So this is the garden, huh? IMpressive." he whistled to his new pink-haired friend whio he hoped swas still behind him and not got lost. That would be bad

Chi Kamisori

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Chi Kamisori

Lonely Bibliophile

10,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 3:59 pm
му ηαмє ιѕ αѕρєη ღ

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´
Aspen walked behind the blonde all the way to the garden, and nodded, "Yeah, and it smells real nice too! I really like it." Said his bubbly voice, that was always so eccentric and happy.
`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

ι ℓσνє тσ ѕιηg ღ

User Image

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 2:52 pm
gaia_angelleft Konichiiwa! The Name's Honey! gaia_angelright

User Image

Honey smiled qt his friend, once ogain. "Yeah. let's go explore a little more." he said as he grab the other's hand and leading him deeper into the garden, taking in everything around them with a knnen eye.

Chi Kamisori

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Chi Kamisori

Lonely Bibliophile

10,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 2:58 pm
му ηαмє ιѕ αѕρєη ღ

Aspen smiled and nodded, holding onto the taller male's hand almost like a child. He looked around, excited, liking all the views. "What's your favorite flower? I like roses a lot, they smell the best."

ι ℓσνє тσ ѕιηg ღ

User Image

DragonMistress07

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out