Name:
Aster McClain (Goes by Aster)

Homeworld: Hawks Edge

Appearance:

User Image

Update:
Considering how I'm getting better at my work I figure I might as well upload a new reference pic. I'll keep the first up for basic color scheme but here is a new picture (P.s. I don't have any photo editing software and I still don't have a laptop):

User Image

Powers/Weapons:

- Shock & Awe (Dual Pistols)
- Soul Force (Allows Aster to manipulate souls; he can also turn them into weapons. If the Weapons break EX: Sliced in half; then the person would need to be revived.)
- G. Reaper's Scythe (Given to Aster in hopes of leading the dead to Heaven or Hell and Given the Task of Reviving the Citizens of Hawks Edge. Aster is Also Capable of giving second chances)

Bio: Aster thought he was a normal boy until age 17, when he discovered he was an Elf; More importantly a Death Elf; They guide the dead. The story begins when Aster was Escaping Aic Towers, shortly after foiling another one of Albert Aic's Schemes to Revive Aster's Father. He was almost clear free when Master Cain, Aic's Number one Henchman and Robot clone of Aster, Slammed Aster's Head into the ground and sent the Keystones (Not the alcohol brand, but stones that can take a person to and from a different reality) flying into the air. Master's Eyes twinkled and he grabbed as many of them as he could and teleported back to Aic. Aic try to bend the realities to his will and shattered the walls in-between. To make sure that chaos doesn't insue, Aster gained a brilliant plan into action: People from other Realities can fight for a prize in "The First Hawks Edge Fighting Tournament"