Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:20 pm
User Image

They were growing fast. No longer were the once cubs small, but now in a lanky form. Still, they were paranoid about being caught when sneaking out.

Or at least, his sister was. Magomvi gazed into the den, making sure the others were asleep, (or so he thought), before nudging his head towards the den opening. "Let's go," he whispered to his sister, tiptoeing out of the den.

Mng'Ariza was a goody goody. She wanted to be seen as the golden child in the eyes of her fathers. The triplets were the bad ones. Always trying to confuse their parents (most of the time unsucessfully), and what not. "But...I don't..."

"shh!" he hushed, watching the movement from the den. He did not want the others waking up now. "You lost the bet, let's go!"

The female puffed her cheeks. That was a stupid bet. Nonetheless, she followed her brother out, tempted to make as much noise as possible. She didn't, and trekked onwards.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:09 am
User Image

'Kari and Shuu probably would have remained sleeping through the 'escape' of their twin and sister if it weren't for the sudden shh. Well, Shuu would have stayed sleeping through it anyways but 'Kari was a light sleeper. She groaned a little when she felt his paw nudge the side of her face a few times. "fivemoreminutes." She mumbled groggily.

'Kari rolled his eyes and nipped her ear. "I'll just go without you." His words were very soft, almost too soft to even be considered a whisper. He untangled himself from his sister's limbs and shot a look around the den. It was definitely becoming too small to hold all of them, now that they were growing. And that was saying something because Father said it'd belonged to his parents and that his family was even bigger and ridiculous than this one. 'Kari always thought it was super funny when father would get grumpy and pouty like that though... he was pretty sure he did it so dad would pay more attention to him.

Shuu followed 'Kari out of the den and stretched, grumbling under her breath. "Oi, what are you two up to?" She whisper-yelled once they were several feet from the den.

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:07 pm
Mng'Ariza paused, hearing their sister speak.

Magomvi shushed her again, making sure their fathers did not awake from her loudness. "Made a bet with Mng I did," he puffed his chest proudly at his next statement. "And I won it. She didn't think I could hunt an antelope by myself, but I did." He smirked. "So now since she lost, she has to stay in the forest at night."

The forest boundary was a maze for those who did not know how to trek it. The way the wind whispered through the branches created stories of spirits plaguing the realm. It was a good deter from having children sneaking into and getting lost, but Magomvi seemed rather intrigued by the idea. Poor Mng though would have to face his curiousity though.

"I think I am going to turn back around," she whispered softly, eyeing the den. The nice cozy, non-haunted den...

[IC] Kusini'Mwezi Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games