• Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:07 pm
Edo Tensei Jesus
Akemi Mercuraki
Edo Tensei Jesus
Akemi Mercuraki
Edo Tensei Jesus
Akemi Mercuraki

See my Quote above this one. Oh, and I think we should do story arcs.
Story Arcs are always interesting but their one reoccurring problem.
Time Skips, after so many time skips no matter how large or how small people start to loose their "Intensity" and become less interested. Also people tend to jump ranks and gain techniques that they didn't earn or train for in roleplay. Which i think is unfair to others.
But Free form allows for side plots. You can put in between plot training and make it so can't learn something unless you train for. There doesn't have to be any gaps between story arcs, but I don't see the problem of doing it once if we need too.
You fail to realize it's not time skipping. Time between plots give time for more personal side plots.
Oh your completely right, But if you do free form what makes your guild any different form all the other Naruto guilds? By all means do free form I completely stand behind the Idea.
I am creative expert and some of my ideas are untraditional. I specialize on making twists to canon. I've had different groups of custom beasts from the set. Recently I thought they would probably have to use Sages to make these things. Though the originals in the plot aren't completely beasts but Deities that are even older then then the tailed beasts.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Symbols_(Chinese_constellation)
The basic plot was originally thought of when I thought why is the canon world so small and I came up with my own fanon answer.
That that outer world was hidden from them. They were sealed off the world for some reason by a barrier made by these deities and a massive conspiracy happened keeping the barrier a secret for some reason and the secret would be revealed eventually. On short my ideas. My ideas plot is nothing like a ninja war though their was new akatsuki in the original thread there not akatsuki anymore. Simply so I can save what ever cool powers I made for them. Though I only remember their leader.
He was a Pseudo necromancer.
I Love this idea clashing Chinese mythology with cannon Naruto. I'd also like to see the samurai from the land of iron in there as well
Well we already have that country. It's been updated to be far in the Future. Making the conspiracy all the bigger but not for plot point but make some of my character ideas more viable. Because Huang Long has no japanese counterpart we use Ouryu instead. as it's name.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huang_Long_(Four_Symbols) Canon naruto has some chinese influence already because of the Journey to the west styled characters seen in Enma and Son Goku who are both Son Goku like and Brothers who were swallowed by Kurama and those artifacts are based on ones from the book. Anyway were going to need to different place names to reflect the new era like in sand there could be an institute dedicated to researching the art of puppets. I forgot what my original name for that was and I keep on forgetting to put in up. One of my countries was already steam punk level originally just imagine it's tech level now.
I've created some weird villages before like ones not inhabited by humans but still Ninja villages representing in human countries or moving villages like Kaijugakure a village on the back of a giant monster.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:45 pm
Akemi Mercuraki
Edo Tensei Jesus
Akemi Mercuraki
Edo Tensei Jesus
Akemi Mercuraki
But Free form allows for side plots. You can put in between plot training and make it so can't learn something unless you train for. There doesn't have to be any gaps between story arcs, but I don't see the problem of doing it once if we need too.
You fail to realize it's not time skipping. Time between plots give time for more personal side plots.
Oh your completely right, But if you do free form what makes your guild any different form all the other Naruto guilds? By all means do free form I completely stand behind the Idea.
I am creative expert and some of my ideas are untraditional. I specialize on making twists to canon. I've had different groups of custom beasts from the set. Recently I thought they would probably have to use Sages to make these things. Though the originals in the plot aren't completely beasts but Deities that are even older then then the tailed beasts.
The basic plot was originally thought of when I thought why is the canon world so small and I came up with my own fanon answer.
That that outer world was hidden from them. They were sealed off the world for some reason by a barrier made by these deities and a massive conspiracy happened keeping the barrier a secret for some reason and the secret would be revealed eventually. On short my ideas. My ideas plot is nothing like a ninja war though their was new akatsuki in the original thread there not akatsuki anymore. Simply so I can save what ever cool powers I made for them. Though I only remember their leader.
I Love this idea clashing Chinese mythology with cannon Naruto. I'd also like to see the samurai from the land of iron in there as well
Well we already have that country. It's been updated to be far in the Future. Making the conspiracy all the bigger but not for plot point but make some of my character ideas more viable. Because Huang Long has no japanese counterpart we use Ouryu instead. as it's name.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huang_Long_(Four_Symbols) Canon naruto has some chinese influence already because of the Journey to the west styled characters seen in Enma and Son Goku who are both Son Goku like and Brothers who were swallowed by Kurama and those artifacts are based on ones from the book. Anyway were going to need to different place names to reflect the new era like in sand there could be an institute dedicated to researching the art of puppets. I forgot what my original name for that was and I keep on forgetting to put in up. One of my countries was already steam punk level originally just imagine it's tech level now.
I've created some weird villages before like ones not inhabited by humans but still Ninja villages representing in human countries or moving villages like Kaijugakure a village on the back of a giant monster.

oh oh me me  

STARZ member Noel
Crew

3,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:45 am
STARZ member Noel
Akemi Mercuraki
Edo Tensei Jesus
Akemi Mercuraki
Edo Tensei Jesus
Akemi Mercuraki

oh oh me me

Oh, fine I will promote you a little later don't forget to use the welcome thread.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:32 pm
If you guys still need it, I could help out.  

Riku Mitarashi
Crew

Shirtless Husband

5,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:30 pm
Riku Mitarashi
If you guys still need it, I could help out.

I will try to promote you before I go.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:32 pm
Akemi Mercuraki

You wont regret it, mon frère  

Riku Mitarashi
Crew

Shirtless Husband

5,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:13 am
Welcome to the staff. I got to go don't forget to check the staff only place. Good night!~  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:12 am
Akemi Mercuraki

You havent promoted me. Also, where is the staff only place.  

Riku Mitarashi
Crew

Shirtless Husband

5,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:09 pm
Riku Mitarashi
Akemi Mercuraki

It's the place mark top secret.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:13 pm
Akemi Mercuraki
Riku Mitarashi
Akemi Mercuraki

I cant get in.  

Riku Mitarashi
Crew

Shirtless Husband

5,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:44 am
Riku Mitarashi
Akemi Mercuraki
Riku Mitarashi
Akemi Mercuraki

I cant get in.

I swear I already promoted you.
*goes to do so*
Lier you already are promoted and you should be able to see it and click on it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:00 am
Akemi Mercuraki
Riku Mitarashi
Akemi Mercuraki
Riku Mitarashi
Akemi Mercuraki

I cant get in.

I swear I already promoted you.
*goes to do so*
Lier you already are promoted and you should be able to see it and click on it.

......Indeed  

Riku Mitarashi
Crew

Shirtless Husband

5,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:53 pm
So a head and reply to the thread now please.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:17 pm
ok guys, idk if we got a plot set up, if we do, please tell me what we got for ideas so we can set up something.  

unlimited blades
Crew

5,475 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:12 pm
Psssssh  
Naruto: Souzoujutsu

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]