Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades

so what was it anyway?

I forget the exact details!

aw man, that stinks.

It's ok.

but still, I am new to Naruto RP's and I haven't really paid enough attention to what village had what.

Ok, I understand.

Sorry that I am no good at this sad , only Gundam and Robot based ones I can pull off.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:02 pm
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades
Akemi Mercuraki
unlimited blades

aw man, that stinks.

It's ok.

but still, I am new to Naruto RP's and I haven't really paid enough attention to what village had what.

Ok, I understand.

Sorry that I am no good at this sad , only Gundam and Robot based ones I can pull off.

I got to go goodnight!  

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

killer-wolf-kun

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:30 am
Akemi Mercuraki

Would you like me to create a Profile Skeleton
And Custom forum things for you? I'm anxious for this to begin.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:34 am
killer-wolf-kun
Akemi Mercuraki

First we need to get everything else done. We still need plot.  

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:53 pm
Akemi Mercuraki
killer-wolf-kun
Akemi Mercuraki

I'm actually quite experienced at Staffing for Naruto Guilds.

In my experience RP'er tend to create their own plots, so why not keep the guild plot simple and flexible. I'd suggest another clan or village war. pitting Clans or villages against each other in bloody combat. While I'd suggest clan simply because it seems more military based and less government based. With will encourage more combat between RPer's while at the same time being flexible enough to have people have deeper emotional ties to characters.

While Village wise it seems less limiting as some RP'er like the village setting more, regardless I could see a lot more of the old school Naruto how the Sound and Sand village invaded Konoha at the Chunin exams.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:10 am
Edo Tensei Jesus
Akemi Mercuraki
killer-wolf-kun
Akemi Mercuraki

In my experience RP'er tend to create their own plots, so why not keep the guild plot simple and flexible. I'd suggest another clan or village war. pitting Clans or villages against each other in bloody combat. While I'd suggest clan simply because it seems more military based and less government based. With will encourage more combat between RPer's while at the same time being flexible enough to have people have deeper emotional ties to characters.

While Village wise it seems less limiting as some RP'er like the village setting more, regardless I could see a lot more of the old school Naruto how the Sound and Sand village invaded Konoha at the Chunin exams.

I think that's a little too cliche and rather go with different plots.  

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:43 pm
Akemi Mercuraki
Edo Tensei Jesus
Akemi Mercuraki
killer-wolf-kun
Akemi Mercuraki

Well what do you have in mind, theirs only so much you can do without a drastic change.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:36 pm
how about a evil organization (not akatsuki) try to take over the ninja world? they could use creatures that are not the original tailed beasts. maybe say like the ten tailed hydra? but instead of them being hosts to the new tailed beasts they are small statues about the size of your palm, and they need a ritual to be released. and maybe the villages ally themselves with others and try to prevent this from happening.  

RavenMikuna

Married Vampire

13,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:18 am
RavenMikuna
how about a evil organization (not akatsuki) try to take over the ninja world? they could use creatures that are not the original tailed beasts. maybe say like the ten tailed hydra? but instead of them being hosts to the new tailed beasts they are small statues about the size of your palm, and they need a ritual to be released. and maybe the villages ally themselves with others and try to prevent this from happening.
I already have starting plot it's based around the original plot. Still have yet to start the original thread again recently but I remember it's basics and will try to start today.
Some guy just Pming me telling me how I should run my Guild which was extremely rude.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:20 am
Edo Tensei Jesus
Akemi Mercuraki
Edo Tensei Jesus
Akemi Mercuraki
killer-wolf-kun
Akemi Mercuraki

Well what do you have in mind, theirs only so much you can do without a drastic change.

See my Quote above this one. Oh, and I think we should do story arcs.  

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:50 am
Akemi Mercuraki
Edo Tensei Jesus
Akemi Mercuraki
Edo Tensei Jesus
Akemi Mercuraki

Story Arcs are always interesting but their one reoccurring problem.
Time Skips, after so many time skips no matter how large or how small people start to loose their "Intensity" and become less interested. Also people tend to jump ranks and gain techniques that they didn't earn or train for in roleplay. Which i think is unfair to others.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:43 pm
Edo Tensei Jesus
Akemi Mercuraki
Edo Tensei Jesus
Akemi Mercuraki
Edo Tensei Jesus
Akemi Mercuraki

Time Skips, after so many time skips no matter how large or how small people start to loose their "Intensity" and become less interested. Also people tend to jump ranks and gain techniques that they didn't earn or train for in roleplay. Which i think is unfair to others.
But Free form allows for side plots. You can put in between plot training and make it so can't learn something unless you train for. There doesn't have to be any gaps between story arcs, but I don't see the problem of doing it once if we need too.
You fail to realize it's not time skipping. Time between plots give time for more personal side plots.  

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:47 pm
Akemi Mercuraki
Edo Tensei Jesus
Akemi Mercuraki
Edo Tensei Jesus
Akemi Mercuraki

But Free form allows for side plots. You can put in between plot training and make it so can't learn something unless you train for. There doesn't have to be any gaps between story arcs, but I don't see the problem of doing it once if we need too.
You fail to realize it's not time skipping. Time between plots give time for more personal side plots.
Oh your completely right, But if you do free form what makes your guild any different form all the other Naruto guilds? By all means do free form I completely stand behind the Idea.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:45 am
Edo Tensei Jesus
Akemi Mercuraki
Edo Tensei Jesus
Akemi Mercuraki
Edo Tensei Jesus
Akemi Mercuraki

Oh your completely right, But if you do free form what makes your guild any different form all the other Naruto guilds? By all means do free form I completely stand behind the Idea.
I am creative expert and some of my ideas are untraditional. I specialize on making twists to canon. I've had different groups of custom beasts from the set. Recently I thought they would probably have to use Sages to make these things. Though the originals in the plot aren't completely beasts but Deities that are even older then then the tailed beasts.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Symbols_(Chinese_constellation)
The basic plot was originally thought of when I thought why is the canon world so small and I came up with my own fanon answer.
That that outer world was hidden from them. They were sealed off the world for some reason by a barrier made by these deities and a massive conspiracy happened keeping the barrier a secret for some reason and the secret would be revealed eventually. On short my ideas. My ideas plot is nothing like a ninja war though their was new akatsuki in the original thread there not akatsuki anymore. Simply so I can save what ever cool powers I made for them. Though I only remember their leader.
He was a Pseudo necromancer.  

Akemi Mercuraki
Captain

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:33 am
Akemi Mercuraki
Edo Tensei Jesus
Akemi Mercuraki
Edo Tensei Jesus
Akemi Mercuraki

I am creative expert and some of my ideas are untraditional. I specialize on making twists to canon. I've had different groups of custom beasts from the set. Recently I thought they would probably have to use Sages to make these things. Though the originals in the plot aren't completely beasts but Deities that are even older then then the tailed beasts.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Symbols_(Chinese_constellation)
The basic plot was originally thought of when I thought why is the canon world so small and I came up with my own fanon answer.
That that outer world was hidden from them. They were sealed off the world for some reason by a barrier made by these deities and a massive conspiracy happened keeping the barrier a secret for some reason and the secret would be revealed eventually. On short my ideas. My ideas plot is nothing like a ninja war though their was new akatsuki in the original thread there not akatsuki anymore. Simply so I can save what ever cool powers I made for them. Though I only remember their leader.
He was a Pseudo necromancer.
I Love this idea clashing Chinese mythology with cannon Naruto. I'd also like to see the samurai from the land of iron in there as well  
Naruto: Souzoujutsu

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff