Welcome to Gaia! ::

In The Beginning... (A Roleplaying Guild)

Back to Guilds

A community for roleplayers and a vast variety of stories. 

Tags: roleplaying, rping, action, romance, literate 

Reply In The Beginning... (A Roleplaying Guild)
Looking for a one x one

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure Acid Dreamer

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:59 am

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening everyone.

I'm Pure Acid Dreamer.
I'll try not to take up too much of your time so I'll keep this as short as possible. I'm looking for a one on one roleplay, either in pm or here in the guild is fine. I've been roleplaying for a couple of years now and can write between one and three paragraphs. On a good day, I can write a bit more, but I'm not promising anything. In the past the majority of my RP's have been yaoi or some kind of romance RP. It is a preferred genre, but I am open to other genres and new ideas.

Some Past Pairings:

- Warden x Prisoner
- Vampire x Faerie
- Human x Human
- Business Man x Customer
- Teacher x Student
- Unseelie Fey x Seelie Fey
- Headmaster x Student
- University Student x Student
- Club DJ x Club Dancer

Some Favorite Series:

- Harry Potter
- Once Upon a Time
- Once Upon a Time in Wonderland
- Criminal Minds
- Sherlock
- Assassin's Creed
- Final Fantasy VII/VIII/X/X-2
- Game of Thrones
- Kingdom Hearts
- FREE!
- Vampire Knight
- Devil May Cry

If any of these interest you or you have other ideas feel free to comment or pm me. As I said I'm open to new ideas and have no problem talking over details. Hope I didn't take up too much of your time and thanks for reading.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:43 pm
Pure Acid Dreamer

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening everyone.

I'm Pure Acid Dreamer.
I'll try not to take up too much of your time so I'll keep this as short as possible. I'm looking for a one on one roleplay, either in pm or here in the guild is fine. I've been roleplaying for a couple of years now and can write between one and three paragraphs. On a good day, I can write a bit more, but I'm not promising anything. In the past the majority of my RP's have been yaoi or some kind of romance RP. It is a preferred genre, but I am open to other genres and new ideas.

Some Past Pairings:

- Warden x Prisoner
- Vampire x Faerie
- Human x Human
- Business Man x Customer
- Teacher x Student
- Unseelie Fey x Seelie Fey
- Headmaster x Student
- University Student x Student
- Club DJ x Club Dancer

Some Favorite Series:

- Harry Potter
- Once Upon a Time
- Once Upon a Time in Wonderland
- Criminal Minds
- Sherlock
- Assassin's Creed
- Final Fantasy VII/VIII/X/X-2
- Game of Thrones
- Kingdom Hearts
- FREE!
- Vampire Knight
- Devil May Cry

If any of these interest you or you have other ideas feel free to comment or pm me. As I said I'm open to new ideas and have no problem talking over details. Hope I didn't take up too much of your time and thanks for reading.

I'd be interested in a Vampire Knight. =]  

Weesey
Captain

Mythical Lunatic

14,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:34 pm
id be interested in a romantical roleplay. perhaps headmaster x student. of human x human. either or. I have I few charecters in mind. in here or through pm's doesn't matter, as well. im not typing properly here, I apologize, but I can type right in a roleplay XD  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:05 am
Weesey
I'd be interested in a Vampire Knight. =]

Okay cool ^^ . Do you have any particular pairings you like? Personally I'm rather fond of Zero x Yuki, Zero x Kaname, and Aido x Yuki.  

Pure Acid Dreamer

Vogue Trash

Sir Isaacs Lady

Blessed Elder

9,625 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:10 am
Pure Acid Dreamer

I wouldn't mind doing the Faerie/Vampire thing. I prefer hetro couples personally, and I can play both male and female roles so that's not a big thing for me. And I don't care which role I get. Though I am a huge fan of the long build toward romance with lots of obstacles in the way that slowly fall away. (A good example being the Snow WhitexPrince romance in Once Upon a Time).  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:15 pm
Reservoir of Memory
Pure Acid Dreamer

I wouldn't mind doing the Faerie/Vampire thing. I prefer hetro couples personally, and I can play both male and female roles so that's not a big thing for me. And I don't care which role I get. Though I am a huge fan of the long build toward romance with lots of obstacles in the way that slowly fall away. (A good example being the Snow WhitexPrince romance in Once Upon a Time).

I can do hetero, I haven't do too many hetero pairings, but I don't mind doing them. I also don't mind playing male or female, I can also do both roles. And I agree about building the story and characters up before jumping their romance. I've sadly had too many roleplays where it's like the characters meet and two pages later they're either shacking up together, getting married, or sleeping together. One of my former rp partners didn't seem to get that I wanted to build up the story more and was constantly pressuring me to quick get the characters into this over the top lovey-dovey relationship and it just wasn't doing it for me. I feel like doing something like that kind of ruins the story and like there hasn't been enough time to fully explore the characters and get a feel for how they interact with one another. So I have no problems with building up the characters before they reach some kind of budding romance.  

Pure Acid Dreamer

Vogue Trash

Sir Isaacs Lady

Blessed Elder

9,625 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:29 pm
Pure Acid Dreamer
Reservoir of Memory
Pure Acid Dreamer

I can do hetero, I haven't do too many hetero pairings, but I don't mind doing them. I also don't mind playing male or female, I can also do both roles. And I agree about building the story and characters up before jumping their romance. I've sadly had too many roleplays where it's like the characters meet and two pages later they're either shacking up together, getting married, or sleeping together. One of my former rp partners didn't seem to get that I wanted to build up the story more and was constantly pressuring me to quick get the characters into this over the top lovey-dovey relationship and it just wasn't doing it for me. I feel like doing something like that kind of ruins the story and like there hasn't been enough time to fully explore the characters and get a feel for how they interact with one another. So I have no problems with building up the characters before they reach some kind of budding romance.

Sweet! So as cliche as it sounds how does a Fairy princess and a Vampire Rebel/Pirate/Rogue sound XD

I find cliches are so wonderful when well-written! there was a reason they became popular in the first place, and the reason I usually hate them is that they are so poorly done!

So PM or Thread and would you like to go first or shall I?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:42 pm
Reservoir of Memory
Pure Acid Dreamer
Reservoir of Memory
Pure Acid Dreamer

Sweet! So as cliche as it sounds how does a Fairy princess and a Vampire Rebel/Pirate/Rogue sound XD

I find cliches are so wonderful when well-written! there was a reason they became popular in the first place, and the reason I usually hate them is that they are so poorly done!

That actually sounds pretty awesome. It would definitely be something new for me. I've done faerie and vampire, but it wasn't like monarch and pirates lolz. It was more like AU magical creature school and slice of life. And I agree, some cliches are just so poorly done, that it's almost to the point of being embarrassing. It's a little sad how few there are that I actually enjoy.

And either is fine with me. You're welcome to start first. Also which do you prefer? Real pictures (like some random celebrity, model, or artist) or like anime/manga/random art? Recently I've gotten into using more real pictures, but I'm okay with anime/manga.  

Pure Acid Dreamer

Vogue Trash

Sir Isaacs Lady

Blessed Elder

9,625 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:22 pm
Pure Acid Dreamer
Reservoir of Memory
Pure Acid Dreamer
Reservoir of Memory
Pure Acid Dreamer

That actually sounds pretty awesome. It would definitely be something new for me. I've done faerie and vampire, but it wasn't like monarch and pirates lolz. It was more like AU magical creature school and slice of life. And I agree, some cliches are just so poorly done, that it's almost to the point of being embarrassing. It's a little sad how few there are that I actually enjoy.

And either is fine with me. You're welcome to start first. Also which do you prefer? Real pictures (like some random celebrity, model, or artist) or like anime/manga/random art? Recently I've gotten into using more real pictures, but I'm okay with anime/manga.

I can post first if you like... but it won't be until Wednesday! x.x 10am Wednesday morning (EST-5).  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:54 pm
Reservoir of Memory
Pure Acid Dreamer
Reservoir of Memory
Pure Acid Dreamer
Reservoir of Memory
Pure Acid Dreamer

I can post first if you like... but it won't be until Wednesday! x.x 10am Wednesday morning (EST-5).

That's fine, I don't mind waiting. It'll give me more time to think about names and some kind of background for my character. Oh and also before I forget. Which role did you want to take the faerie or the vampire?  

Pure Acid Dreamer

Vogue Trash

Sir Isaacs Lady

Blessed Elder

9,625 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:24 am
Pure Acid Dreamer
Reservoir of Memory
Pure Acid Dreamer
Reservoir of Memory
Pure Acid Dreamer

That's fine, I don't mind waiting. It'll give me more time to think about names and some kind of background for my character. Oh and also before I forget. Which role did you want to take the faerie or the vampire?

Um since it's kinda faerie princess and vampire rogue... I guess the better question is which do you want male or female? lol I can do both, so either is fine with me lol  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:30 am
Reservoir of Memory
Pure Acid Dreamer
Reservoir of Memory
Pure Acid Dreamer
Reservoir of Memory
Pure Acid Dreamer

Um since it's kinda faerie princess and vampire rogue... I guess the better question is which do you want male or female? lol I can do both, so either is fine with me lol

Um well if you don't mind, I'd actually prefer my character to be male. As I've said before I can do both, but I am more more comfortable playing a male role.  

Pure Acid Dreamer

Vogue Trash

Sir Isaacs Lady

Blessed Elder

9,625 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:55 am
Pure Acid Dreamer
Reservoir of Memory
Pure Acid Dreamer
Reservoir of Memory
Pure Acid Dreamer

Um well if you don't mind, I'd actually prefer my character to be male. As I've said before I can do both, but I am more more comfortable playing a male role.

Sweet! Then dibs on the Faerie Princess! -goes off to plot- I have a few posts to make here and there but I will quote you when I make the thread (unless you want to) and then I will PM you then I post.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:58 am
Reservoir of Memory
Pure Acid Dreamer
Reservoir of Memory
Pure Acid Dreamer
Reservoir of Memory
Pure Acid Dreamer

Sweet! Then dibs on the Faerie Princess! -goes off to plot- I have a few posts to make here and there but I will quote you when I make the thread (unless you want to) and then I will PM you then I post.

lolz. Awesome. And like I said I'll let you go first since I'm also replying to a few other things at the moment.  

Pure Acid Dreamer

Vogue Trash

In The Beginning... (A Roleplaying Guild)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games