Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
So I have been quite busy

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I pop on maybe once a week to check my PMs.
  but other things definitely take priority.
View Results

Tree_Spirit 5

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:41 am
Job hunting for a better paying job. Dating, being with my friends. started to try some other games. Watching a lot of movies.
We're planning a trip to Florida during the Christmas break. I haven't had much time to get onto my computer for anything else.

I mean there's nothing wrong with my job, it pays fine, but I'm just looking for another one that has a higher pay. We're also considering getting a kitten. But if we do then going on vacation would be a bit trickier.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:28 am
did you want the 5 in your name or were 1-4 already taken?

anyways, good luck on everything. job hunting sucks.

cats are awesome. if you only leave for a bit, you can easily leave your cat for a while. once we left our cats home for like a month. we had someone drop by a few times, though.

or you can get a cat after christmas.  

CaptainTeaTime
Crew

Tipsy Darling

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:55 am
Hey! I'm going to Florida over the Christmas break too!

I would recommend getting a automatic cat food and water feeder. That's what I just got for my cats for when my roommates and I go to our parents' for Thanksgiving. The only issue is that most food feeders use gravity to refill the bowl, so they tend to get stuck quite often. Usually cats can figure it out, though, so it's good to test it for a week or so before in order to help determine that it'll work and to get a good gauge on how much to fill it with.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:51 am
Have fun. (:
Good luck on finding another job.  

Dannyxcores
Crew

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:48 pm
Disney World 12/15-1/1 here ou o  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:58 am
Well I hope you find a better job. It is probably much better than the job I have right now which is Dollar General and I DO NOT get off on Thanksgiving. I have to work this thursday from 3pm to 7:30pm in stuff. I know it stuff, but I will tell my mom to have the meal done by 1pm or so. Then I gotta work on Friday which will suck. All 6 of us are scheduled on that day. I feel that all we are going to do on Thanksgiving day is preparing for Black friday.  

Aoi the Crossdresser

River of Polls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff