Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Water Resistant (Chaya & Jory) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:21 am
Jory just wasn't sure where to let his gaze linger. Maintaining serious eye contact was a challenge for him, so his eyes had a habit of wandering, and motion could easily draw them.

He did look up at her question though, flashing an embarrassed sort of smile. "Yeah. Well, kinda. I participated in the first two events, the obstacle course and the test." A hand came up to rub at the back of his neck, head ducking. "I didn't do half bad, really, for not really having any idea what I was doing." It had been fun, he supposed. At least he didn't regret having participated.

"So um," he paused, at a bit of a loss for what to say, then sort of pointed awkwardly back towards the school. "I'm gunna head back, but if you want to come, too? Can walk together." Awkward boil.

prolixity

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:31 pm
"Bet you did great," Chaya offered confidently, though she had no idea. She hadn't seen the boil's performance, but she tended to be optimistic (perhaps stupidly optimistic) about her friends' endeavors, even new friends.

"I'll come with you," she agreed cheerfully. "Where are you going? Do you have a class or are you going back to your room or the cafeteria or the library or somewhere?" She rose smoothly to her feet, tucking the dead phone into a fold of her wrap.

Beejoux
oops it was my tag here sry ...

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:39 pm
That kind optimism earned the ghoul a smile, and he gave the back of his neck another semi self-conscious rub before glancing back towards the school. "I was thinking lunch, so cafeteria. Did you want to join me, maybe?"

prolixity
can probably wrap this sucker up and put a bow on it. =3

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:11 pm
"Bacon," Chaya agreed excitedly, and fell into step beside Jory. Chaya was always up for bacon.  

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash