Welcome to Gaia! ::

ღ Love & Tolerance ღ

Back to Guilds

Here we accept one another for who they are. We do not judge. We love and tolerate everyone who crosses our paths. 

Tags: Family, Love, Respect, Happy, Random 

Reply ღ Love & Tolerance ღ
Introductions

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coffee is Bae

Dedicated Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:55 pm
Here everyone can get to know one another. Dont post anything you dont want others to know.

I will start 8D

HELLO, My name is Heather. I've been a gaia member on and off for the past few years. I'm now here to stay so I thought I would make a safe place for gaia members to get along. I'm 19. I love anime, animals. video games. lots of tv<3, and the color red. I also LOVE little Piggies<3. Aren't they just the cutest?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:21 pm
Hey there, I'm William but everyone can just call me Kaho, it seems easier.

I've been on Gaia since the go-gaia days so...a long time haha, I've had to hop from account to account due to one mess or another but I'm here for good.

I'm pretty easy to get along with (a bit of a man whore also mind you) as long as you're honest and straight forward with me we'll be fast friends!  

Lord Kahoshi

Shameless Sex Symbol

7,550 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

iLupus

Shirtless Genius

10,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:28 pm
Um.... Lets see i really dont know how to do introductions so ill just copy and paste my bio on my pro xP

"Im 18 years old, I live in South Florida other wise known as Miami
Yup im from the place with all the beaches with all the babes wearing bikinis (: cant beat that life
Well lets see i spend most of my time in school <.< i mean what teen doesnt?
I'm a nice guy once you get to know me, I might say some nasty/mean things to you but i really dont mean it biggrin unless i do
Well I'm striaght ( meaning i like the opposite sex, surprise surprise Kaho! )"

Well thats basically what i have in my profile, I like watching some animes, I love playing video games. My Xbox is dead (RROD) so I spend most of my free time surfing the web now. Ive been on gaia for at least 5 years, this is my second account after i got hacked on my first. I guess I am here to stay so yea xP. HMU whenever you want to hang or chill
Names Kevin you can call me whatever you want as long as its not too offensive *cough kaho cough*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:59 am
Intro [
def V0R0
print "Hello am V0R0 please to meet"
end def
]  

V0R0

Dangerous Elder

Lord Kahoshi

Shameless Sex Symbol

7,550 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:19 am
xXDarth_FlamesXx

Names Kevin you can call me whatever you want as long as its not too offensive *cough kaho cough*

dont worry baby, I'll never call you late for dinner ;D  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:04 pm
Kahomega
xXDarth_FlamesXx

What about my dinner Kaho? D: Im not liking this "Kevin" >->  

Coffee is Bae

Dedicated Smoker

Knight of Eywa

Beloved Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:22 pm
*laughs* Kaho, your hilarious!!!!! I love it!!!
anyway I'm Kalynn i'm 18 i've been on gaia since 07 my real life brother (Mikey_Mutant) helped me get my first account. then I was hacked and got a new one after awhile people started being mean and i left gaia for a while that was in 2011 i believe and came back here in 2013. but I didnt remember my account information so I again got a new account. i have a boyfriend he's akihero_yuki_sempai here on gaia he's a sweety! I love anime (chobits the most), animals, painting, drawing, sculpting, anything crafty. I make jewelry and sell it on etsy. I'm kind, honest, trusting, and loyal. I'm only mean when i need to be. I'm going to college in the fall to become a kindergarten teacher. I love little kids! I hope to have a big family when i can settle down and be stable. I hope i make a bunch of new friends!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:46 pm
Kay_Kushinda
*laughs* Kaho, your hilarious!!!!! I love it!!!
anyway I'm Kalynn i'm 18 i've been on gaia since 07 my real life brother (Mikey_Mutant) helped me get my first account. then I was hacked and got a new one after awhile people started being mean and i left gaia for a while that was in 2011 i believe and came back here in 2013. but I didnt remember my account information so I again got a new account. i have a boyfriend he's akihero_yuki_sempai here on gaia he's a sweety! I love anime (chobits the most), animals, painting, drawing, sculpting, anything crafty. I make jewelry and sell it on etsy. I'm kind, honest, trusting, and loyal. I'm only mean when i need to be. I'm going to college in the fall to become a kindergarten teacher. I love little kids! I hope to have a big family when i can settle down and be stable. I hope i make a bunch of new friends!

*bows low* why thank you! it's a pleasure to meet you Kaylnn, welcome to the guild!

l Dovahkiin l
Kahomega
xXDarth_FlamesXx

What about my dinner Kaho? D: Im not liking this "Kevin" >->

your dinner is in bed with me of course sweetie ;3  

Lord Kahoshi

Shameless Sex Symbol

7,550 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

AfTK

Noble Elder

16,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:08 pm
I go by TK since it's what most Gaians know me as. I've been a member of the site since Feb of '04. I'm told I make good avis but I'm not sure about that. Hit me up if you have any questions or otherwise  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:58 am
AfTK
I go by TK since it's what most Gaians know me as. I've been a member of the site since Feb of '04. I'm told I make good avis but I'm not sure about that. Hit me up if you have any questions or otherwise

SHUSH, your avis are the s**t. >->  

Coffee is Bae

Dedicated Smoker

ProtocoI

Distinct Genius

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:35 am
V0R0

Lol you program with Python?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:48 am
User ImageHello. I'm Malcolm and I'm a 19 year old male. My hobbies are programming, web design, and art. I have a love for caffeine and a hate for crowds. My handle is Protocol. I'm single and basically looking for someone. I like some anime such as Death Note and Serial Experiments Lain. I've been on and off Gaia since 2007 and I barely do much on here anymore. Hope to get to know you all soon. Don't be shy to speak to me.

ProtocoI

Distinct Genius

Nitesu

2,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:42 am
dramallama
Call me Nitesu. Wanna get to know me, just ask.

EDIT: No, I'm not Protocol. We just dress the ******** same LOL  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:16 am
Hello everyone i am very happy i was allowed to join
you here so a little about myself. My name is Andrew im
23 from illinois i currently suffer from depresion and
have for most of my life not fun...recently i met the love
of my life so were on a good path atm i hope to make
many friends here so thanks  

Mr Teddie

Versatile Genius

4,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Asdfghjkllmnbvcxzz

Tiny Cub

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:14 pm
Hello~ Most people call me Marsh... So yeah~!
Im turning 17 in about 15 days yayyy!!!
Also im in Oklahoma but born in texas
Anything else you wanna know about me?
PM ME~! Bye-bye!  
ღ Love & Tolerance ღ

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out