Aoi Shinu

Partying Gaian

2,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:18 pm
Sheacka

"I don't lie all the time," he said, "Only when I have to...or when I'm trying to get my mother off my back," he chuckled then.

"It's just a gift that came with my demon blessing at birth, I guess."

Abraxas shrugged his shoulders and motioned toward the ground where the mouse was, then to the air where the butterfly had been, "It's all just illusion, just like your blue creatures and that fire."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:36 am
Aoi Shinu

Victora looked at him then at her hair and nodded, though it didn't ease her as much as she would have hoped. She closed her eyes and thought what Luffy might do at a moment like this. She then smiled and chuckled a little at the thought because as long as you weren't being mean to anyone Luffy cared about, he'd smile and tell you to join the party. Abraxas wasn't trying to scare or hurt her.

"Sorry, I guess I'm still a little jumpy when around new things..." she said quitly. "You're the only other demon I've met that gets along desent with good aligned Fae. Still lieing isn't good if you want Fae's to trust you," she admitted, "I can do other things besides creatures, I just prefur doing animals." she added, again more like a last thought. She scrached one of her wirts on it's cresint moon marking.

Sheacka

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150

Aoi Shinu

Partying Gaian

2,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:23 am
Sheacka

Abraxas furrowed his brow. He had not expected a demon to be against his gifts. His mother always was, though. It was clear to him now that he'd met a demon of a different kind. A thought crossed his mind and he smiled.

"Hey...would you want to see my house? It's not far, just on the other side of those tree."

He pointed back toward the direction that he'd come from. Maybe if his mother met this demon girl, she would be a bit more at ease about his quest. He did love his mother, as difficult as he was for her.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:06 pm
Aoi Shinu

Victora blinked a little confused, "You want me to see your house?" she asked, "Why?" She didn't understand why he would ask such an odd request. She looked in the derction he was pointing

"Around those trees?" She pondered a moment "I guess if it's not to far," She said getting up from the rock and landed next to him.

Sheacka

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points
  • Jack-pot 100

Aoi Shinu

Partying Gaian

2,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:15 pm
Sheacka

((Sorry for taking so long! RL kinda took over my week lol))

Abraxas shrugged, "Well, if you have something better to do..." he trailed off as she stood up and a smile spread across his face, "Great! It's just this way."

Abraxas headed toward the trees, looking over his shoulder to make sure she was following. He may have been a problem child, but he was eager to put his mother's mind at ease about him venturing out to find others like him.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:40 pm
Aoi Shinu

((it's okay it happens to everyone))

Victora followed Abraxas along. She was nerviness as they all seemed to act differently when meeting someone new. Abraxas seemed excited, what if this was a trap? And he was brining her to other Demons who didn't like her matting with a good-hearted fox? It was too late back out now, and Luffy would have done the same.

She fluttered her wings a bit wanting to be sure they still worked for a quick get-a-way, if she needed it.

Sheacka

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points
  • Jack-pot 100

Aoi Shinu

Partying Gaian

2,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:16 pm
Sheacka

After a few moments of moving passed the trees, Abraxas hurried into a small clearing that was nestled within the forest. The cottage that sat there was quaint, and way too adorable to be the home of a demon. Smoke floated out of a small chimney and the smell of freshly baked banana bread wafted out an open window. Abraxas stood in front of the house and smiled at the female.

"Well, welcome to my home!"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:31 pm
Aoi Shinu

Victora looked at the little cottage and smiled a little feeling a little more at ease. "It's nice," she said with a small smile. It was worm and inviting but the thing that calmed her the most was the smell of the banana bread.

She ran her fingers though her hair pushing her bangs away from her blue-teal eyes, so she could see a little better.

Sheacka

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points
  • Jack-pot 100

Aoi Shinu

Partying Gaian

2,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:14 pm
Sheacka

Abraxas knew that his brother and father would have gone out for the day after he left, but his mother was the one he was most concerned about.

"Come on," he said to his new friend with a smile, "I'll introduce you to my mother."

He led the girl into the front door of the cottage. The interior was just as quaint, and cozy. The smell of banana bread engulfed the little place, and was made all the more pleasant by the warmth of the fire burning in the front room.

"Ma!" he called, "Where are you?"

Dishes could be heard hitting the ground in the kitchen as Bananas bounded out, eyes as big as a deer's standing in the headlights.

User Image

"Ohhh!! Ohhh my! My little Abe!" Bananas rushed forward and wrapped her arms around the pink demon, who protested greatly.

"Hey! Mom! Come on, it's only been an hour!"

Abraxas struggled out of his mother's grasp and found his way back to the girl.

"Ahem...meet my mother, Bananas."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:03 pm
Aoi Shinu

Victora followed Abraxs into the cabin and looked around some. When his mother came Victora looked at the Deer the name defiantly fit but then she looked back at Abraxas, "You got her hair." she said finding it a little hard to believe that the two were related.

She looked back at Bananas with a smile "It's nice to meet you." she said with a small nod. She hadn't come in to the cabin vary far mostly because she was scared, but at the same time she was starting to feel better about having come to the cabin.

Sheacka

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points
  • Jack-pot 100

Aoi Shinu

Partying Gaian

2,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:05 pm
Bananas stared at the girl for a moment. A thought crossed her head that this girl could be the future mother of some grandchildren (as it always did when her boys brought young ladies home) and she smiled wide.

"So nice to meet you, as well, dear!"

Abraxas saw his mother's gears turning and quickly jumped in, "Ma, this is Victoria. I just met her out in the woods. She's a demon, like me!"

Banana's face suddenly dropped and she backed up a bit, but her son went forward and touched her shoulder, "I brought her here to meet you. She's very nice! I wanted you to see that they're not all bad out there."

Banana studied the girl a moment longer before letting out a soft sigh, "Well, it's good to know you all do have some good in you. Come on in dear and have some banana bread."

Bananas walked to the left, into the kitchen. Abraxas smiled at Victoria and motioned for her to follow him there as well, where he pulled out a chair for her at their little kitchen table.  
◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff