Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Black Lace and Rose Prince Appreciation Guild

Back to Guilds

For the fans of all those sexy and titillating anons, and the anons themselves. 

Tags: Black Lace, Rose Prince, Anon 

Reply Thread Archives
Funeral Reception for Minty Andee Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gigi of the Ribbons
Crew

Cuddly Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:40 am
Minty Andee
Thank you, Kt. I don't know what we'd do without you.
*looks back with a smile* Any time, Minty~ *leaves and returns with a few more tea pots and cups* Now we have a few teas to choose from. Tea is good whether it is to sooth or calm. *sets the tray down and fixes another cup for Minty* Now, let's take a moment with some tea, hm~ *fixes a different tea for herself*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:06 pm
Minty Andee

I'm not sure, I keep getting after her since she doesn't use her chew toys, she instead likes wires. She also chewed my phone charger. Thankfully, I have 3 extras though. Not sure, seems like the only internet I can get are those that limit how much, but my boyfriend's a gamer, he can go through those limits within hours >>;

Gypsy_Kt

-Stops rolling and puts doll on head- YES OuO  

Unno Rokuro

Crew

Dedicated OTP

Gigi of the Ribbons
Crew

Cuddly Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:46 pm
Unno Rokuro
-Stops rolling and puts doll on head- YES OuO
*smiles at adorableness that is Unno* What kind of tea do you like?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:15 pm
Gypsy_Kt

Tea is good for many reasons, and it's a good thing we have such a wonderful tea-mistress like yourself in our midst <3

Unno Rokuro

Well that stinks. You'd have ration out the internet or something. Which would be hard and probably cause more arguments than necessary. How has he been coping with no internet?  

Minty Andee
Crew

Shameless Nerd

Unno Rokuro

Crew

Dedicated OTP

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:34 pm
Gypsy_Kt

ALL THE TEA *u* or jasmine tea, that's nice as well.

Minty Andee

Pretty much. That thing felt like how I was in middle school where my parents gave me a limit because of stupid dial up lol

He has games on his computer that he dowloaded prior to moving and borrows games from his cousin, but that can only last so long OnO

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:41 pm
Unno Rokuro

So you just moved, and you're thinking about moving again to get internet then?  

Minty Andee
Crew

Shameless Nerd

Unno Rokuro

Crew

Dedicated OTP

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:48 pm
Minty Andee

Well, the place is pretty much unserviceable to anything other than satellite, I believe. I also don't like living here for the snakes, there's a lot >>; I was close to a rattlesnake yesterday without noticing it.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:19 pm
Unno Rokuro

I may be an ignorant northerner with irrational fears because nothing around here but the plants are poisonous...but that would make me move so fast it would set a new land-speed record for a U-Haul truck.  

Minty Andee
Crew

Shameless Nerd

Unno Rokuro

Crew

Dedicated OTP

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:31 am
Minty Andee

You don't like snakes either?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:32 am
Minty Andee
Tea is good for many reasons, and it's a good thing we have such a wonderful tea-mistress like yourself in our midst <3
*giggles* Gypsy, your ribbon clad mistress of tea. Always happy to be of service~

Unno Rokuro
ALL THE TEA *u* or jasmine tea, that's nice as well.
You speak such loveliness, Unno. I think we can get you some jasmine tea. *nods*  

Gigi of the Ribbons
Crew

Cuddly Sweetheart

Minty Andee
Crew

Shameless Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:57 am
Alright gentle men and women, we have successfully defeated death, declared love and destroyed a marriage. I think it's high time to wrap this not-so-much-funeral-reception-as-it-is-a-drama-magnet up and scurry our cute patoots over to the chatter thread! Hope to see you all there and looking forward to plotting Christmas thread happenings with you!

Thank you everyone for making this a great guild event!

Thread Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff