Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Black Lace and Rose Prince Appreciation Guild

Back to Guilds

For the fans of all those sexy and titillating anons, and the anons themselves. 

Tags: Black Lace, Rose Prince, Anon 

Reply Thread Archives
Funeral Reception for Minty Andee Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Unno Rokuro

Crew

Dedicated OTP

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:57 pm
Minty Andee

I can't check, darn phone >c  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:27 pm
Minty Andee
Banshee Cupcake

Heh, guess I'm not as into it as you! x3
Mmmmm perhaps.  

Banshee Cupcake

Magical Wife

20,790 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Married 100

Nyx Avalon

Desirable Felis catus

21,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:17 pm
Not sure if surprised about Princes post or not.

Minty Andee

on other news I'll give you my general schedule for thanksgiving week.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:06 am
Minty Andee
She has a fondness for purring, doesn't she. Well, you're pretty cute either way. -snuggles- The tea is perfect, thank you! Just what I needed.
Indeed, it seems to make her happy. Aw, thank you~ *blushes and cuddles* You're welcome, happy to be of service~

Unno Rokuro
Yes it is~ -continuously rolls around thread-
*giggles skittering about after Unno* Where are you rolling to?  

Gigi of the Ribbons
Crew

Cuddly Sweetheart

Criminal With A Code

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:50 pm
The Rose Prince Anon

Minty Andee

Well, this was certainly unexpected. Adelaide's face dropped, and even with her mask, there was a visible tug at her lips. And, at this point, she assumed that Prince hadn't known she had overheard his discussion with Minty about his feelings of love. That would explain why he didn't specifically say it.

And then he said it. ”I mean there’s a reason I kept seeing you, and only you, after I was married.” Her face dropped, and any semblance of a poker face was gone. The leniency in letting him visit people was that she had been assured that it was just sex. It was just the way he was. She felt... lacking, now, and began to nervously chew her lip. Her brain was running faster and faster, new thoughts beginning before old ones could be process. Heart thudding in her chest, her hair stood on end on the back of her neck... she felt like she was dumped in ice water.

In short, she was in shock.

"Well," she said, and a slow, uneasy smile touched her lips, "that's certainly a surprise. I... did not see that coming." Perhaps people expected yelling from her, but this... this was serious. And she had yet to fully grasp the depth of what this meant, reeling in shock. Mind assuring her she should just take one step at a time, she tried to think clearly. "I... I think a round of tea is in order, then. Yes, tea. We should... sit down... and, uh, talk this out. Maybe?" She honestly had no clue what someone was expected to do in this situation, and felt like the odd man out despite being so close to her husband.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:40 pm
(( on an off note trying to narrow down Kink that you know that apparently has your phone number gonk ))  

Nyx Avalon

Desirable Felis catus

21,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100

Minty Andee
Crew

Shameless Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:15 pm
Criminal With A Code
The Rose Prince Anon

The world spun, the floor felt like it went out from under her...oh wait no, no that was her knees. Minty's leg-benders had apparently not been built for such emotional weight and she slowly sunk until she was sitting on the ground.

Prince felt the same about her? What. What. Wh-at. Her brain couldn't even process what it was hearing. Her heart, on the other hand, had wings.

Minty had always assumed that, for him, it had just been a bit of fun. Not that they had ever talked about their feelings or anything. That would have been awkward. Although, in retrospect, it might have saved them from this particular level of awkward.

"I..." Minty started and realized she didn't really have anywhere to go. If Adelaide hadn't been here, she would have probably listened to the joyous feeling bubbling in her heart and just jumped around giggling. Somehow that seemed in bad taste to do in front of his wife. What mess had she even just made?

"Yes, tea, tea would be good." Minty said moonily.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:23 pm
Gypsy_Kt

Kt, I think...I think I need more tea. We all need tea. Yes. Probably that.

Nyx Avalon

Sweet! I'll try to schedule a guild zomg thing I think!

Banshee Cupcake

Pretty sure! I am lacking in ships.

Unno Rokuro

Oh man! Are you still on your phone? Any idea when you'll be back on a computer?  

Minty Andee
Crew

Shameless Nerd

Banshee Cupcake

Magical Wife

20,790 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:26 pm
Minty Andee
Gypsy_Kt

Nyx Avalon

Sweet! I'll try to schedule a guild zomg thing I think!

Banshee Cupcake

Pretty sure! I am lacking in ships.

Unno Rokuro

Oh man! Are you still on your phone? Any idea when you'll be back on a computer?
I don't have ships, I have an armada.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:50 pm
Banshee Cupcake

Fair winds to you then, Admiral Cupcake!  

Minty Andee
Crew

Shameless Nerd

Banshee Cupcake

Magical Wife

20,790 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:59 pm
Minty Andee
Banshee Cupcake

Fair winds to you then, Admiral Cupcake!
XD
I have come to the conclusion that I am having too much fun making dresses on Doll Divine. They're all the same basic design, but in different colorations and have different accessories.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:10 pm
Banshee Cupcake

I get addicted to the same thing! In fact, it's the whole reason I joined Gaia in the first place x3  

Minty Andee
Crew

Shameless Nerd

Unno Rokuro

Crew

Dedicated OTP

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:41 am
Gypsy_Kt

Apparently, to the tea OuO

Minty Andee

I have no idea, I don't even have a computer anymore because the dog saw my laptop charger as a chew toy. The internet provider doesn't even want to come here to see if the place is serviceable, it seems like. I don't know, I feel as if it would be better if I just moved into the city at this point.

Did I also hear tea!?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:01 am
Minty Andee
*huggles Minty and gets up* Yeah, I think that would be wise. I'll go make more. *takes the tray of tea things with her* I'll be right back, okay?

Unno Rokuro
Apparently, to the tea OuO
Ah, want to come help me get more?  

Gigi of the Ribbons
Crew

Cuddly Sweetheart

Minty Andee
Crew

Shameless Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:31 am
Unno Rokuro

Oh man. Dogs seem to do that. I wonder what it is that they like? My friend has a pitbull and when he was a puppy he thought her macbook charger looked like a chew toy too. We ended up being able to fix it though with a wire stripper and some electrical tape.

I have some friends who also have chosen to live in the middle of no where. They just got an phone plan that included the internet thing. It's super slow, but they can check it at work. I don't know if all that helps you at all though sweatdrop

Gypsy_Kt

Thank you, Kt. I don't know what we'd do without you.  
Thread Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff