Or not.. ..maybe?

For as long as I can remember I've been not so happy with my body weight image wise and I really want to change that. However, I fall off of the wagon easily and get bored of exercise no matter how much I want to change my weight. I even have a nice treadmill downstairs, but only on a rare occasion use it. My mother uses it every night and I'm jealous of her skinny size.

While I'm down on the basement on it, I've nothing to keep my mind pre-occupied thus a few days later I get bored and fall off of the wagon yet again. I don't know how to keep myself determined to keep trying to lose weight. I never step on a scale because I know for sure I'd get discouraged and fall into a depressed slump. I made a promise to myself that I'd go exercise after I finished making this thread, and so I will.

I probably don't eat as great as I could as well as I overeat most likely. Whenever I pay attention to my hunger levels, it goes away very easily during meals and I end up with about half of the food left on my plate. I figure I don't know when I'll be eating next and I don't wish to be hungry so I just finish my plate like no one's business. When I pay attention to my hunger while eating, it feels as if I'm already hungry again a half hour after eating thus I don't know what my middle ground is.

I try not to snack during the night before bed in which I've been doing good in and I guess I don't eat a boatload of things as my mother says, so it's just up to exercise to fix my weight. I'm going to try and reduce my meals to two a day and see if that helps along with exercise. What helped you girls when you were discouraged and were about to fall off of the wagon of making yourself healthy? What kept you motivated all of this time and was it hard to get what you achieved? What foods do you recommend to put in and take out of my diet? What boosts your metabolism the most during the day? Does breakfast greatly boost your metabolism? What if I'm not hungry in the morning, should I eat breakfast anyway?

Day 1: 11/5/2013

Time: 31 minutes
Calories Burned: 200
Distance: 1.5 miles
Speed: 3.0/2.5 at resting points
Incline: 3.0