• Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:37 pm
k.k.razy
bibblesBunn
Daypaw
bibblesBunn

Meh, I'm old too :p But I miss this site, and I miss This guild. confused Perhaps I can do something to start it up again? Send out texts to members inviting them back? a few guild announcements, perhaps a recruitment thread? I really would like to see this place revived.
I miss talking to everyone, but indeed, everyone has lives- and a few have left Gaia entirely.

We are welcoming 2 new babies into our family this year- my niece was born at the end of October, and I have a nephew on the way any day now <3 Also been busy looking for work so I haven't been online as much as I'd like ; m;

You're welcome to do whatever you like to revive the place- let me know if you want to send announcements and I'll crew you up. I've sent a few for different things (Guild Pride Week most recently methinks) but nobody ever really seems to respond.

I would like that, please do. I used to be crew, but you guys dropped me when I had I think a year or two hiadis. xp But... I'm back now. If you guys are ok with it, I think I would like to try again to get people posting, most likely from lots of recruitment, I'm thinking a few recruitment threads, are you guys ok with that?

We certainly aren't going to stop you, and I'll help if I can as well. smile

Edit: I updated/cleaned up all the announcements and stickies on the guild smile
The 2nd post on this thread http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=16860015 still needs to be updated though

I was just looking around in that thread, I never posted a "im new here" post. I started at the last page working backwards. My earliest post was page 3 :/
And I was amused to see that I was the one you accepted Daypaw into the guild, Fun!
ANywho, I will be posting a bunch in the next couple of days

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:17 pm
bibblesBunn

Pokemon College and Gaia can co-exist. Kind of.

Gaia and Pokemon just prevent me from doing stuff for college. But college is a huge pain and driving me off the ledge, I hate it so much you have no idea.

It's okay though because today is technically my last day of exams, so if we do this reviving of the guild thing, I would love to help out

Milkshax
Crew

Desirable Junior

bibblesBunn
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

17,600 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:53 pm
Milkshax
bibblesBunn

Pokemon College and Gaia can co-exist. Kind of.

Gaia and Pokemon just prevent me from doing stuff for college. But college is a huge pain and driving me off the ledge, I hate it so much you have no idea.

It's okay though because today is technically my last day of exams, so if we do this reviving of the guild thing, I would love to help out

Awesome! Glad to have some people on board, Im thinking of hosting a contest or two to get things back on track like I used to, Im just hammering out details.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:53 am
bibblesBunn

Awesome! Glad to have some people on board, Im thinking of hosting a contest or two to get things back on track like I used to, Im just hammering out details.

I don't actually have any ideas, but I would love to contribute in any way I can I guess xD

Milkshax
Crew

Desirable Junior

Fashun Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out