Tags: TARDIS, Doctor, Cybermen, Gallifrey, Dalek 

Reply The T.A.R.D.I.S.
Help A Whovian Out

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wanna help with my psych paper?
  EXTERMINATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  Sure I'll hlep
  The Angel's Have The Phone Box
View Results

Hatter Li

Magical Pumpkin

18,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:33 pm
This is for a paper I have to write for my Psych class. We have to ask a series of questions about anything we want (so of course I picked Doctor Who) then compile people's answers into a research paper. So my questions are:

1) Who is your favorite Doctor? Why?
2) Is there a Doctor you really just didn't like? If so, why?
3) Which Doctor Who villain do you feel is the scariest? Why?
4) Which Doctor Who villain do you feel is the least intimidating? Why?
5) Who is your favorite Companion? Why?
6) Is there a Companion you really just couldn't stand? If so, why?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:52 pm
The Tenth because he had a fun, goofy, side.

Well I only saw 9-11. I don't think I didn't like them that much.

Vasta Narada because you can't see them. They already make darkness give me the creeps
Adipose. Their just too darn cute!

Donna! She was sassy and was the perfect human counter to the Doctor

Martha was a bit annoying. I felt bad for her but she just annoyed me somehow.  

DiscordWhovian

Junior Genius

4,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100

kalenakeeper

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:06 pm
Hatter Li

1) Favorite doctor: Matt Smith (11th doctor),
Reason: he seems a bit more youthful and a bit scatter brained to me. He reminds me of myself, without seizures, except for that one episode where Amy's and Rory's daughter Melody Pond, just after she changes into the appearance of River Song, where his body starts to die. I thought that took a lot of good acting because to do that is quite hard.

2) Doctor I didn't like: Erm....I didn't see much of the previous doctors 1-8. I guess the one I didn't like too much was the emo doctor, the one with with the cane/umbrella with the question mark on it. He was just too much.....down, for me to handle.

3)Which villain is scariest: well that would depend on circumstance. If I came face to face with one, in the middle of the day, the scariest appearing monster to me would be the silence. They are everywhere making our choices for us, they may exist outside the doctor who universe.

4) Which villain is least scary: That's easy, the Master :3 hes hot....ok, sorry, talking like a girl lol.
The true reason is that he looks human, he could be walking around among us as well, and we wouldn't know, unless he was hell-bent on world domination again. I think he was also very noble when he used his power against the time lord president to save the doctor, his oldest friend.

I truly hope he reincarnates, although I doubt he will.
In the American made doctor who movie (which I did see, the one where the master was a snake which possessed mortal bodies), the doctor said he had wasted all his lives and was trying to steal the doctor's body for his lives.

5) Favorite companion: wow, that's a hard one. I really think River Song/Melody Pond is like super awesome. She is part time lord because shes 'the daughter of the tardis' because of what Amy and Rory did...heh....im guessing the first 11th doctor Christmas special....with the flying shark, I mean, why else would they be in those costumes? It certainly isn't Halloween.

The other one I really like: Sara Jane Smith. She is a past companion that found the doctor reincarnated and although she couldn't join with him in his tardis except for one episode, ooo and K-9, awesome pet ever!

6) Companion I didn't like: erm....Mickey Smith, I mean, hes a good character, but I just didn't like him. He objected to the doctor taking Rose a lot. I can understand, but I think hes happier with Martha than Rose.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:55 pm
My favorite Doctor is Christopher Eccleston (9th Doctor)
Eccleston's Doctor had both a yin yang kind of personality. His character was always hanging onto the past that was filled with darkness. He wanted to forget but nothing could remove the Great Time War from his mind. He was always feeling guilty about the past and didn't want anyone to get really close to him. He was also really compassionate and funny. He managed to open up to Rose after a while and found himself falling in love. (I guess I found myself falling for that smile of his too.....)

Honestly.....Nope. I can't bring myself to hate any of the doctors I have seen. (9-11)

The scariest villain to me is the Weeping Angel. I was never fond of the dark and my mind plays games with me. I imagine things hiding in the darkness and now I can see the angels at night coming for me. Weeping angel statues scare the pants off of me and honestly I won't take my eyes off them anytime I see one.

At first I thought the least intimidating villain was a Dalek. Well that was only because it had a plunger for one arm. After I saw the damage it can cause then....it got pretty scary. The least intimidating villain I believe is Cassandra. She was a transparent piece of skin, hung up to dry. There is nothing scary about her.

My favorite Companion is Rose. She was useful and I really loved the romance that went on between her and the 9th/10th doctor.

O.o...........Don't shoot me okay?
My least favorite companion is River Song. Honestly I don't know to much about this companion (tries to avoid reading other responses in case of spoilers) but her first impressions on me aren't really that fantastic. She acts all smart and I find it annoying.  

OverlyObsessive

Hatter Li

Magical Pumpkin

18,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:53 pm
Thank you!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:02 pm
David Tennats performance is awesome. He's really got into it.
Eccleston thou was my first doctor and Ilove him because, we didnt know, he was born from redemption.

Honestly no, eachj one has it's style and pesonality

The Weeping Angels because it is practically impossible to get away from them..

Santarans...Just like a little bunch of war obssesd potatoes

The girl who waited...she is so full of hope and wonder in her eyes..
Yet Noble is awesome, she is a character that evolves in a very mature way.

Martha..althought she is the girl who walked the earth...and she's got very good personality..she is kinda dull from time to time..  

BiCatGirl

The T.A.R.D.I.S.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff