okay... I'm going to get one thing across before I start the review. I LOVE the Saints Row series. 3 was awesome. I love them all.... except for Saints Row 4. The game was originally supposed to be a DLC and it should have stayed that way. it has a few things that are really awesome. like the fact that Boss is now the President. and the new weapon customization is really awesome. but there's one thing majorly wrong with the game. aliens. the alien story is way too over the top. and that means a lot considering what series we're talking about. The whole game was about a gang and now it's about fighting aliens. that's just stupid. other than that, super powers were pretty annoying at times. the telekinesis and those other powers awesome. but I spent most of the game with super movement disabled. most of the fun I had with this game came from doing stuff that you could do in SR3. but it was great to see Gat back and the story does have quite a few epic moments. the references were awesome and the weapon customization was also awesome. but in all. the game really just feels like a DLC for Saints Row The Third

Overall score: 7/10 or "Meh..."