Submit

Post an answer too, please.
  X
  Y
View Results

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:12 am
What if it's a third installment with a whole new story revolving around Zygarde and the balance of creation and destruction.

I think that xerneas might actually represent the deer in Valhalla who eats the leaves of some tree and has rivers flowing from his horns.

Edit: hey, or they can just stylize the two in X2 and Y 2 as a Z. XZ/YZ cause that wouldnt be dumb or anything her her der

Pokemon: Examine your zipper  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:25 am
TheTicketMan

Kay.

[Edit] OH MY GOD.
Why is getting a foreign Ditto so hard? Like, 99% of the people don't accept the trade and the 1% that do, show you a Japanese Ditto, same level and EVERYTHING then cancel trade.  

DeathlyGreed

King Cat

12,725 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Baka-kawiXmelody

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:45 pm
whee ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ok OvO  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:52 pm
Deathgod of Legend
TheTicketMan

Kay.

[Edit] OH MY GOD.
Why is getting a foreign Ditto so hard? Like, 99% of the people don't accept the trade and the 1% that do, show you a Japanese Ditto, same level and EVERYTHING then cancel trade.

Usually, when people show you the same Pokemon that you're offering in a trade, it's their way of saying "I don't want that, I already have it" (since there's no other way to communicate with strangers). They may not even realize that there's a benefit to having a foreign Ditto. What you should do is look for one on the GTS rather than sending trade requests. It's kind of a pain because no matter what Pokemon it is, people are going to be asking for legendaries/unobtainable Pokemon in return, but eventually you'll find something. I had to trade my Ampharos for a Japanese Ditto, but it was worth it.  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

DeathlyGreed

King Cat

12,725 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:27 pm
16-bit Jazzy
Deathgod of Legend
TheTicketMan

Kay.

[Edit] OH MY GOD.

Usually, when people show you the same Pokemon that you're offering in a trade, it's their way of saying "I don't want that, I already have it" (since there's no other way to communicate with strangers). They may not even realize that there's a benefit to having a foreign Ditto. What you should do is look for one on the GTS rather than sending trade requests. It's kind of a pain because no matter what Pokemon it is, people are going to be asking for legendaries/unobtainable Pokemon in return, but eventually you'll find something. I had to trade my Ampharos for a Japanese Ditto, but it was worth it.

Thanks for the advice, I actually didn't discover the GTS until after I got the Ditto but I did eventually manage to find a cool person who traded their Japanese for my American.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff