Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply The Random Guild
TRG IS BACK!!! / Unofficial Assorted contests Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

October?
  Costumes
  Candy
  Pie
  Leaves
  Turkey
  Other (comment)
  Poll Whore
View Results

L o v e l y D u c k 8

Ruthless Cutie-Pie

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bidding War 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:18 am
Aww man, no posts in a bit sad

Sadpandaface  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:44 pm
L o v e l y D u c k 8

Sadpandaface

hahaha ikr, it feels like the thread just died..  

Moondancer883

Ruthless Lunatic

13,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

L o v e l y D u c k 8

Ruthless Cutie-Pie

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bidding War 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:10 pm
Moondancer883
L o v e l y D u c k 8

Sadpandaface

hahaha ikr, it feels like the thread just died..

Yes sad sad  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:20 pm
SweetLiLVivi
oh haii

hallo thar :3  

Moondancer883

Ruthless Lunatic

13,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

vicy_302

Beloved Vampire

7,950 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:33 am
Once upon a midnight dreary
As I pondered weak and weary
Upon a story to tell those who sought horror
That had not been heard before..... ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:34 am
AKA I'm working on it to no avail razz  

vicy_302

Beloved Vampire

7,950 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

vicy_302

Beloved Vampire

7,950 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:14 pm
Moondancer883

Well its not very scary, and it's a tad long. I always had a problem with the concept of "short" stories.
i took a lot of liberties with lore and such, Hopefully someone likes it at least razz

Have you heard about the woman out in the woods?
She lived there with her sister, in a cottage just south of the bridge. Her name was Judith, her sister Ester.
One spring, the elder sister Ester began acting suspiciously. Sneaking out late, bringing back more from the market then just food, keeping secrets. The truth was Ester had fallen in love with a boy in the town who was already trapped in an arranged engagement. They would sneak about so that they could meet. But to Judith’s naïve eye, Ester must have been consorting with evil spirits.
Judith gathered her wits and consulted what she knew. She remembered hearing that when the Devil makes his Covenant with a mortal, he always leaves his mark upon them. So she snuck into room while her sister was bathing. There, just below Ester’s collar bone, was a dark bruise. That was all the proof Judith needed.
Judith begged her sister to travel with her to go to the Church in town. They didn’t go often, for it was a long walk to where the church stood. But Judith pleaded with her, and Ester relented. They made the journey to the Church.
As they arrived, Judith noticed her sister skirt the cleansing bowl. This was not a good sign. As the pastor began the prayers, she grabbed her sister’s hand and began to pray for her. Half way through, Ester tried to pull her hand away, complaining that Judith was going to crush it. On the way out, Judith cupped some of the holy water in her hands and splashed her sister’s back. Ester turned on her angrily saying the dress had been a gift and it was now soiled. Judith cringed, it must have been a gift from the Devil.
Over the next few days, Judith noticed no change, as her sister’s behavior became more erratic. Ester refused to go the Church again, as Judith did not know how to behave and she would praise the lord in peace in her home. So Judith tried other measures.
She added extra garlic to the food, in hopes it would purify from within. Ester did not notice.
She surrounded her sister’s bed in salt as she slept to keep the demon out of her dreams. Ester scolded her for wasting so much salt as she swept it up.
Judith even made the trip back to the Church alone to bring holy water back to the cottage and slipped it into her sister bath water. But when her sister slid into the water nothing happened. And thought the first mark had faded, there was another fresh one.
Judith panicked. She would do anything. She consulted with a traveling priest that was passing through the woods. The townspeople said he was far too severe to stay in their town.
The priest told her she needed to salt the water that her sister drank. To starve out the demon. Which meant she would have to keep her sister home. If that did not work, she was to beat the demon out with a whip of a Willow tree, and any wounds that appeared would have to be cleansed with a super potent crystalized holy water that she bought from him. And if these methods did not work, she was not able to be saved.
Judith took the bag of powder and hurried home. She asked her sister to fetch something from the pantry and locked her there. Ester begged her to let her out, as Judith poured salt into water and slid it into the pantry. Ester refused to drink it. With a heavy heart, Judith left her in there.
For three days.
On the first day, Ester begged to be let out, or for food. But Judith hummed loudly to herself to drown out her sister’s pleas.
On the second day, Ester screamed and cursed at her, rattling the door, trying to shake it loose. Judith pulled the heavy oaken chair in front of the door to support it, and lined up holy objects in front to keep her safe from her sister’s curses.
On the third day, Ester grew quiet. Exhaustion had taken over her. She quietly begged Judith to give her food or even water, agreeing to do whatever her sister wanted. Judith brought her the salted water again. Ester greedily drank it, not caring about the salt. But then she asked again for food, and Judith refused. Ester tried to grab her, fight her, but she easily overpowered her weak and starved sister, and bound her hands with a supple length of willow.
On the fourth day, her sister’s suitor came by, looking for her. Judith shooed him away, saying that Ester was ill. But he demanded to see her, which caused Judith to realize this was the Devil plaguing her sister. She refused him entry and he left, vowing to return. Judith knew that she had to purge her sister quickly, unsure if she had the strength of will to fight off the Devil again. She gathered another length of willow and brought her sister into the living room, still bound. Upon seeing the willow whip, Ester desperately pleaded with her sister to stop. Judith brought down the whip once, and Ester pleaded again. The whip struck again and Ester cursed. Wide eyed, Judith brought it down again with a frenzy, and her sister screamed as it split her skin. Quickly, Judith grabbed the bottle of powder from the travelling priest, and rubbed a small amount over the wound. Ester shrieked and shrunk away, realizing that her sister was rubbing powdered acid in her wound. Judith picked up the whip, and struck again. She repeated the process of whipping and then rubbing the acid into the wound. Ester screamed and contorted with the pain until her throat was raw and she couldn’t move anymore. That’s when Judith stopped, and put her back in to the locked pantry. That night she went about covering all the windows with boards so that no evil spirits could get in.
The next day the man came back. Upon seeing the boarded windows, he forced past Judith and her protests into the house. Having heard him enter the house, Ester called out his name. Her voice was strained from the screaming, and only caused Judith to be afraid that her sister was truly lost. The suitor followed the voice to the pantry and opened the door, appalled by the sight of what Judith had done to her sister. He tried to untie her hands, but Judith came up behind him and struck the back of his head with the heavy stew pot. She would not let this Devil take her sister.
Ester, now free, mustered up her strength and ran past her sister. Stunned, Judith threw the pot after her. Ester scrambled out of the way, crawling up the stairs to the second floor. Rather than chasing her, Judith grabbed the last few boards and blocked the only way left out of the house, the front door.
Ester tried to kick out the boards but she was too weak with malnourishment. She could hear her sister cooing her name as she came up the stairs. She must be insane, she thought. Why else would she do this.
“Ester, dearest sister. Let me save you”
Save her from what? The only thing she needed saving from was her!
“I won’t let him use you, won’t let him hurt you”
Hurt her? How could anyone hurt her any more than she already had?
“It will all be better once I have purged the Evil”
Purged. Purged how? Ester’s eye darted about the room, and landed on the oil lamp. She quickly grabbed it and dumped the fuel in a line between her and the door that her sister was approaching. Judith slowly entered the room.
“Sister please let me help you”
Ester threw the lit lamp at the floor between them and the oil formed a wall of fire between them. Judith screamed.
“No! You aren’t my sister! Demon! Spawn!” She cried.
Ester called back at her “You are the evil one sister, look what you have done to me! Imprisoned me, starved me, whipped me. Why, because I fell in love?”
“Love? The Devil does not love!”
“What are you talking about? The Devil? Stephan is just a man. What nonsense do you spout”
Judith grew tired of her sister’s excuse and ran from the room, away from the fire. Ester realized she had trapped herself without an escape, and pounded on the boarded window again. Slowly the flames began to eat the room, and she screamed as the heat seared her flesh.
Hearing her sister’s tortured screams threw Judith over the edge. She could not live with them echoing in her ears. She ran to the kitchen to get the oil barrel and began dancing through the house with it open, spewing the fuel everywhere. And the fire grew, soon consuming the entire house. Ester’s screams were soon echoed by Judith’s.
The towns people came the next morning to investigate the blaze they saw in the night. They found the remains of Stephan, the suitor, and Judith. But where they should have found Ester’s body, there was a void. The shape of a huddled woman was left bare on the floor. No ash touched it. And the third corpse was never found.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:55 pm
vicy_302
Moondancer883

Well its not very scary, and it's a tad long. I always had a problem with the concept of "short" stories.
i took a lot of liberties with lore and such, Hopefully someone likes it at least razz

She lived there with her sister, in a cottage just south of the bridge. Her name was Judith, her sister Ester.
One spring, the elder sister Ester began acting suspiciously. Sneaking out late, bringing back more from the market then just food, keeping secrets. The truth was Ester had fallen in love with a boy in the town who was already trapped in an arranged engagement. They would sneak about so that they could meet. But to Judith’s naïve eye, Ester must have been consorting with evil spirits.
Judith gathered her wits and consulted what she knew. She remembered hearing that when the Devil makes his Covenant with a mortal, he always leaves his mark upon them. So she snuck into room while her sister was bathing. There, just below Ester’s collar bone, was a dark bruise. That was all the proof Judith needed.
Judith begged her sister to travel with her to go to the Church in town. They didn’t go often, for it was a long walk to where the church stood. But Judith pleaded with her, and Ester relented. They made the journey to the Church.
As they arrived, Judith noticed her sister skirt the cleansing bowl. This was not a good sign. As the pastor began the prayers, she grabbed her sister’s hand and began to pray for her. Half way through, Ester tried to pull her hand away, complaining that Judith was going to crush it. On the way out, Judith cupped some of the holy water in her hands and splashed her sister’s back. Ester turned on her angrily saying the dress had been a gift and it was now soiled. Judith cringed, it must have been a gift from the Devil.
Over the next few days, Judith noticed no change, as her sister’s behavior became more erratic. Ester refused to go the Church again, as Judith did not know how to behave and she would praise the lord in peace in her home. So Judith tried other measures.
She added extra garlic to the food, in hopes it would purify from within. Ester did not notice.
She surrounded her sister’s bed in salt as she slept to keep the demon out of her dreams. Ester scolded her for wasting so much salt as she swept it up.
Judith even made the trip back to the Church alone to bring holy water back to the cottage and slipped it into her sister bath water. But when her sister slid into the water nothing happened. And thought the first mark had faded, there was another fresh one.
Judith panicked. She would do anything. She consulted with a traveling priest that was passing through the woods. The townspeople said he was far too severe to stay in their town.
The priest told her she needed to salt the water that her sister drank. To starve out the demon. Which meant she would have to keep her sister home. If that did not work, she was to beat the demon out with a whip of a Willow tree, and any wounds that appeared would have to be cleansed with a super potent crystalized holy water that she bought from him. And if these methods did not work, she was not able to be saved.
Judith took the bag of powder and hurried home. She asked her sister to fetch something from the pantry and locked her there. Ester begged her to let her out, as Judith poured salt into water and slid it into the pantry. Ester refused to drink it. With a heavy heart, Judith left her in there.
For three days.
On the first day, Ester begged to be let out, or for food. But Judith hummed loudly to herself to drown out her sister’s pleas.
On the second day, Ester screamed and cursed at her, rattling the door, trying to shake it loose. Judith pulled the heavy oaken chair in front of the door to support it, and lined up holy objects in front to keep her safe from her sister’s curses.
On the third day, Ester grew quiet. Exhaustion had taken over her. She quietly begged Judith to give her food or even water, agreeing to do whatever her sister wanted. Judith brought her the salted water again. Ester greedily drank it, not caring about the salt. But then she asked again for food, and Judith refused. Ester tried to grab her, fight her, but she easily overpowered her weak and starved sister, and bound her hands with a supple length of willow.
On the fourth day, her sister’s suitor came by, looking for her. Judith shooed him away, saying that Ester was ill. But he demanded to see her, which caused Judith to realize this was the Devil plaguing her sister. She refused him entry and he left, vowing to return. Judith knew that she had to purge her sister quickly, unsure if she had the strength of will to fight off the Devil again. She gathered another length of willow and brought her sister into the living room, still bound. Upon seeing the willow whip, Ester desperately pleaded with her sister to stop. Judith brought down the whip once, and Ester pleaded again. The whip struck again and Ester cursed. Wide eyed, Judith brought it down again with a frenzy, and her sister screamed as it split her skin. Quickly, Judith grabbed the bottle of powder from the travelling priest, and rubbed a small amount over the wound. Ester shrieked and shrunk away, realizing that her sister was rubbing powdered acid in her wound. Judith picked up the whip, and struck again. She repeated the process of whipping and then rubbing the acid into the wound. Ester screamed and contorted with the pain until her throat was raw and she couldn’t move anymore. That’s when Judith stopped, and put her back in to the locked pantry. That night she went about covering all the windows with boards so that no evil spirits could get in.
The next day the man came back. Upon seeing the boarded windows, he forced past Judith and her protests into the house. Having heard him enter the house, Ester called out his name. Her voice was strained from the screaming, and only caused Judith to be afraid that her sister was truly lost. The suitor followed the voice to the pantry and opened the door, appalled by the sight of what Judith had done to her sister. He tried to untie her hands, but Judith came up behind him and struck the back of his head with the heavy stew pot. She would not let this Devil take her sister.
Ester, now free, mustered up her strength and ran past her sister. Stunned, Judith threw the pot after her. Ester scrambled out of the way, crawling up the stairs to the second floor. Rather than chasing her, Judith grabbed the last few boards and blocked the only way left out of the house, the front door.
Ester tried to kick out the boards but she was too weak with malnourishment. She could hear her sister cooing her name as she came up the stairs. She must be insane, she thought. Why else would she do this.
Purged. Purged how? Ester’s eye darted about the room, and landed on the oil lamp. She quickly grabbed it and dumped the fuel in a line between her and the door that her sister was approaching. Judith slowly entered the room.
Ester threw the lit lamp at the floor between them and the oil formed a wall of fire between them. Judith screamed.
Ester called back at her “You are the evil one sister, look what you have done to me! Imprisoned me, starved me, whipped me. Why, because I fell in love?”
“What are you talking about? The Devil? Stephan is just a man. What nonsense do you spout”
Judith grew tired of her sister’s excuse and ran from the room, away from the fire. Ester realized she had trapped herself without an escape, and pounded on the boarded window again. Slowly the flames began to eat the room, and she screamed as the heat seared her flesh.
Hearing her sister’s tortured screams threw Judith over the edge. She could not live with them echoing in her ears. She ran to the kitchen to get the oil barrel and began dancing through the house with it open, spewing the fuel everywhere. And the fire grew, soon consuming the entire house. Ester’s screams were soon echoed by Judith’s.
The towns people came the next morning to investigate the blaze they saw in the night. They found the remains of Stephan, the suitor, and Judith. But where they should have found Ester’s body, there was a void. The shape of a huddled woman was left bare on the floor. No ash touched it. And the third corpse was never found.

WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it  

Notte Stella

Obsessive Lunatic

15,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200

Moondancer883

Ruthless Lunatic

13,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:59 pm
vicy_302
Moondancer883

For three days.

ah it's pretty good :3 thanks for putting in so much effort! I'm just going to wait for hopefully a few more entries :p  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:02 pm
Notte Stella

WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it

Moondancer883
ah it's pretty good :3 thanks for putting in so much effort! I'm just going to wait for hopefully a few more entries :p

Thanks!  

vicy_302

Beloved Vampire

7,950 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

blu void12

Hilarious Informer

4,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Informer 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:02 am
OK bros and muchachos here's a story that terrifies me to this day!

so, never in all my years has this happen to me, about 2.9 years ago i heard of this guys name Aaron who went on this family trip to Washington (the state not DC). Anyways, going into Washington, Aaron, his mom dad younger sis and younger bro all stayed in this extremely old 3 story motel. Stressed to be in a new place Aaron was always really nice to his bro and sis, wanted to play a game with his brother. To give them the incentive to go along with his game, he had to convince them to go to a emptier part of the motel but wasn't quite sure on how to get them to come along. "Ok, you have to go to the end of the hall and count to 30 and turn around and come find us, and don't worry this place is pretty empty so no one will worry about us getting in their way" Aaron told his brother Luis. "Going up the stairs is forbidden though, Mom said she wants to keep an eye on us the whole time".

"I never liked this game Aaron why do we have to play this, i always lose! lets play something else!" Aaron's sister Ashley said. "Its going to be fine Ashley you can come hide with me, trust me i have the GREATEST hiding spot in here" said Aaron. Starting to count, Aaron and Ashley ran by Luis as he was counting down the hall of the motel, and ran towards the stairs near the middle part of the long hall way. "Lets let him walk by us while we hide behind the stairs, he will never expect that!" Aaron said as he was getting into position behind the stairs. "All you have to do is sit here very very VERY quiet while he walks by." he continued. "going down that hallway will lead him back to our parents room then we'll go the other way and hide where he was counting in the beginning.". Aaron and Ashley waited for Luis to walk by and surely enough he did, but he didn't walk past them no, he found them pretty much straight away. "Ashley deserted you didn't she?" Luis said. "what're you talking about??" Aaron said as he turned around only to find that Ashley was completely gone.

Ok that's my story i think i did pretty good on it but id really love some feed back and sorry if its a bit long

p.s for a extra bonus story read every second word of every sentence wink  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:38 pm
blu void12
OK bros and muchachos here's a story that terrifies me to this day!

so, never in all my years has this happen to me, about 2.9 years ago i heard of this guys name Aaron who went on this family trip to Washington (the state not DC). Anyways, going into Washington, Aaron, his mom dad younger sis and younger bro all stayed in this extremely old 3 story motel. Stressed to be in a new place Aaron was always really nice to his bro and sis, wanted to play a game with his brother. To give them the incentive to go along with his game, he had to convince them to go to a emptier part of the motel but wasn't quite sure on how to get them to come along. "Ok, you have to go to the end of the hall and count to 30 and turn around and come find us, and don't worry this place is pretty empty so no one will worry about us getting in their way" Aaron told his brother Luis. "Going up the stairs is forbidden though, Mom said she wants to keep an eye on us the whole time".

"I never liked this game Aaron why do we have to play this, i always lose! lets play something else!" Aaron's sister Ashley said. "Its going to be fine Ashley you can come hide with me, trust me i have the GREATEST hiding spot in here" said Aaron. Starting to count, Aaron and Ashley ran by Luis as he was counting down the hall of the motel, and ran towards the stairs near the middle part of the long hall way. "Lets let him walk by us while we hide behind the stairs, he will never expect that!" Aaron said as he was getting into position behind the stairs. "All you have to do is sit here very very VERY quiet while he walks by." he continued. "going down that hallway will lead him back to our parents room then we'll go the other way and hide where he was counting in the beginning.". Aaron and Ashley waited for Luis to walk by and surely enough he did, but he didn't walk past them no, he found them pretty much straight away. "Ashley deserted you didn't she?" Luis said. "what're you talking about??" Aaron said as he turned around only to find that Ashley was completely gone.

Ok that's my story i think i did pretty good on it but id really love some feed back and sorry if its a bit long

I only got the first three and I just knew. TROLLOLOLOL. YOU MUST WIN.  

L o v e l y D u c k 8

Ruthless Cutie-Pie

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bidding War 100
  • Loiterer 100

BrittyAsInPretty
Vice Captain

Dapper Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:25 pm
Thanks for making an event!!! I'm so happy to see activity!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:28 pm
blu void12

ALL OF THE WIN rofl  

vicy_302

Beloved Vampire

7,950 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

urAq7
Crew