Sparkly Sex Symbol

10,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:33 pm
User Image

Cole Brunel

Cole quickly climbed into the vent, closing it behind him as he crawled through the vent system. That room had to be in here somewhere... He began his search for any sounds of the girls he had met earlier, if they were still alive.

Xaris Zeigmus

ii-Radioactive

Amaya524

Blue_moon225

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:39 pm
Mizuki Madarame

User Image

Mizuki dropped the note and knelt down next to Amaya. Poor girl. The note had only made things worse. Mizuki immediately regretted reading it, but at the same time knew it was important everyone knew what was going on. She pulled the frightened girl closer and gave her a hug. Gently stroking her hair again. "I know it's scary. I'm really sorry Amaya. I don't know what's going to happen. If we are going to survive or not. I can't promise that you will, but what I can promise is I will do everything I can to keep you safe, okay? We are all going to stick together, and do our best to get us and anyone else we can find through this. I don't know how or why someone could do this. Who could be capable of such a horrible, sick and twisted thing like this. But whatever happens, we need to do our best to keep calm. We have to be able to think clearly and rationally so we can survive. I know it's hard, but you need to stay calm. We can't freak out right now." She kept hugging the girl even after she finished talking to her. Because right now she needed a hug too. Mizuki could feel tears forming in her eyes. She had to blink a couple of times to keep them from falling.

{}

iXx Cole xXi

Amaya524

Blue_moon225

Xaris Zeigmus

[qoute="Roselyn Drake Calvert"]

x-PureHeroine

Benevolent Bibliophile

24,340 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Sugar Plum Protector 200

Amaya524

Devoted Cleric

10,275 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Level Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Amaya had felt as Mizuki hugged her and stroked her hair, so glad to have her here. If she was with someone else or by herself, she would have been dead by now. Then Amaya listened to the other promise her that she would do everything she could to keep her safe, that they will stick together and have to stay calm. So she nodded back to Mizuki, crying as she was trying to be calm despite being so afraid for her life, still hugging the other tightly.

iXx Cole xXi

Xaris Zeigmus

ii-Radioactive

Blue_moon225

Roselyn Drake Calvert

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:35 pm
🌠ςгεscentFαιτh🌙User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Crescent wrapped up the hand in a torn piece from her shirt then turned her attention back to Mizuki and Amaya.

"Come here, guys." The girl called to them, hoping to distract them from the thought that they were all going to die. "I'll show ya how to make these," she held up a slingshot loaded with a deadly sharp pencil, "they're a lot more use than they look." Grinning, Crescent waved the girls over to her. Well, she was grinning before she remembered the window.

Looking at it, she sighed. "We should duct tape that." The brunette stretched out a bit of tape to start to cleanup the glass, which had exploded inward, from the floor.

iXx Cole xXi

["Amaya524"]
ii-Radioactive
Quote:

Blue_moon225

Xaris Zeigmus

SquirelFeed

Angelic Rogue

9,000 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100

AlsoNotMe

Sparkly Sex Symbol

10,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:04 am
User Image

Cole Brunel

Cole continued to crawl through the vent for a little while longer until he head noise. He popped out the grate blocking him from the room and dropped into the room with the rest of the students, seeing the group of freighted and afraid people. "...So I take it you know why were here too?" Cole asked, wiping a bit of the blood off of his arm.

Xaris Zeigmus

ii-Radioactive

Amaya524

Blue_moon225

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:24 am
Mizuki Madarame

User Image

Mizuki slowly let go of Amaya, and after listening to what Crescent had to say, she stood up and walked over to help her clean up the glass and make a better barricade for the door. On her way over, she heard a noise from above. Could it be the killer trying to get in via the vent, well that certainly was her first thought. She spun round and looked for something to grab but she couldn't find anything before the person dropped from the vent into the room. Mizuki recognized him instantly as the boy who had disrupted her foot tapping with his head. Unfortunately she didn't know his name, and that was the last time she ever saw him before the stampede of students left the room. Mizuki didn't trust him, after all he had appeared so suddenly. And it wouldn't be wise to trust anyone who hadn't been in the room the whole time. She stepped backwards, and almost ended up tripping over something. When she looked down she saw it was the mop. Quickly she picked it up and held it out towards him, the end of it was pressed quite firmly against his chest. Her eyes narrowed slightly at the site of the blood on his arm. "Who are you? What were you doing in the vents? And why do you have blood on you?" All three questions were asked within seconds of each-other, so he wouldn't have had a chance to answer them until she finished speaking.

{}

iXx Cole xXi

Amaya524

Blue_moon225

Xaris Zeigmus

x-PureHeroine

Benevolent Bibliophile

24,340 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Candy Fiend 150

SquirelFeed

Angelic Rogue

9,000 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:03 am

Seeing her mop in use out of the corner of her eye, Crescent finished cleaning up the glass and went back to the desk to get another strip. "Here." Was all the girl said as she tossed a duct tape roll to Mizuki.

Taking the strip with her, she started to stick her hands outside the window and tape it. She was using the severed hand for protection, just in case.

iXx Cole xXi

["Amaya524"]
ii-Radioactive
Quote:

Blue_moon225

Xaris Zeigmus

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:36 pm
User Image

Cole Brunel

Cole was caught off guard as the end of the mop was planted against his chest, pinning him to the wall. He sighed. He should've known they wouldn't trust him. "...I know this doesn't look good..the blood is from the bathroom. I found a girl who lost her hand to whoever wants to kill us....I tried to help her but...she...lost a lot of blood..." He said, slowly getting quieter. "...I've brought some medical supplies from the nurses office...there in my pack..."

Xaris Zeigmus

ii-Radioactive

Amaya524

Blue_moon225

Roselyn Drake Calvert

AlsoNotMe

Sparkly Sex Symbol

10,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100

x-PureHeroine

Benevolent Bibliophile

24,340 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:12 pm
Mizuki Madarame

User Image

Mizuki didn't catch the roll of tape that was thrown at her, since she was already holding onto the mop with both hands and didn't want to let go of it. Also she didn't want to be distracted from what she was doing. She listened to what he had to say, but didn't let her guard down, even though his story did kind of add up. Considering the hand that was thrown through the window of the door a few moments ago. But how did he know someone was trying to kill them? He wasn't there when she read the note. So who would have told him? The girl could of, but that would mean whoever cut off her hand would have told her. Which, when she thought about it did make sense. What's the point in a game if no body knows the rules right? She hesitated for a second but soon enough started to lower the mop. "So that maniac's already claimed he/she's first victim then. Great."

{}

iXx Cole xXi

Amaya524

Blue_moon225

Xaris Zeigmus

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:21 pm
User Image

Cole Brunel

Cole relaxed a bit more as Mizuki lowered her mop and he set the bag on the floor, opening it up and dumped out the supplies onto the table. He basically took everything in the nurses office, so if anyone needed anything they should be fine. "...Um....so I take it...you all know one another already?" He asked, looking around the room. ...Where were all the guys? He wasn't really...complaining per say, but he felt..what was the word...outnumbered? "...I'm Cole..."

Xaris Zeigmus

ii-Radioactive

Amaya524

Blue_moon225

Roselyn Drake Calvert

AlsoNotMe

Sparkly Sex Symbol

10,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100

x-PureHeroine

Benevolent Bibliophile

24,340 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:07 pm
Mizuki Madarame

User Image

Mizuki sighed and sat down, today, or tonight, she wasn't sure of the time, either way it wasn't off to a very good start. And no doubt it was going to get much, much worse. "Mizuki." That's all she said in reply to him introducing himself, he should understand that she was giving him her name. She didn't offer him her hand as a request to shake it, because she still did not fully trust him. There was only one way she ever would.

{}

iXx Cole xXi

Amaya524

Blue_moon225

Xaris Zeigmus

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Amaya was shocked as the boy came falling into the room from the vent, seeing the blood on his arm and scared. Is he the killer?! But then she heard that the killer had already killed someone, the girl whose severed hand they had. She still didn't trust him though since any one of her classmates could be the killer, taking a roll of bandages for herself. "A-Amaya.." she said back to him, shivering.

iXx Cole xXi

Xaris Zeigmus

ii-Radioactive

Blue_moon225

Roselyn Drake Calvert

Amaya524

Devoted Cleric

10,275 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Level Up 200

SquirelFeed

Angelic Rogue

9,000 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:11 pm

Crescent hadn't finished taping in all the hand all the way, so she pulled it out from the layer of tape and threw it at Cole. "You mean this hunk of junk?" She asked, sticking a wall of tape upon glass upon tape then pencils and more tape down to stick it all together. Her monotone voice never wavered, if only because even in the darkness she could see a skin tone close to her own, but not as ghostly pale.

Okay....... The girl thought, comforting herself. That person just had a skin tone like mine........ We weren't related. However, Crescent wasn't too sure inside, seeing as she had spent most her life in orphanages and at school. She went back to layering the tape and sticking it in the window.

"Someone," she declared, braid swinging by her knees, "has to do the hardest job of all. Going out there, the hall, and taping the window blocker thing in place." The girl then went over and knelt in between Mizuki and Cole. "First, though, lets see what we have here."

iXx Cole xXi

["Amaya524"]
ii-Radioactive
Quote:

Blue_moon225

Xaris Zeigmus

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:23 pm
Mizuki Madarame

User Image

Mizuki didn't like the idea of someone going out alone in the hall, not with that killer on the loose. "Maybe two of us should go out. That way someone can be on look out while the other one taps the blocker into place. It'll be much safer that way...I'll go if someone else is willing to come with me." Judging from the population in the room, the only three she thought capable of actually going out were herself, Crescent and Cole. All three could go, but it would probably be best if at least one of them stayed inside to look after the other two.

{}

iXx Cole xXi

Amaya524

Blue_moon225

Xaris Zeigmus

x-PureHeroine

Benevolent Bibliophile

24,340 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Candy Fiend 150

AlsoNotMe

Sparkly Sex Symbol

10,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:59 am
User Image

Cole Brunel

Cole sighed. "...I'll tape it on if someone wants my back...I want to check out something too while were out there....I think I might know whos decided to attack us..." He said as he watched Crescent look through the stuff.

Xaris Zeigmus

ii-Radioactive

Amaya524

Blue_moon225

Roselyn Drake Calvert

Horror Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items