Welcome to Gaia! ::

✶ Ghost Town ✶

Back to Guilds

A guild for those crazy about avatars! We have contests, an art alley, item discussions & more! 

Tags: public, tektek, avatar, ghost, fashion 

Reply ✵ Recycle Bin ✵
Qualifying Rounds: Closed. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you know what this is about?
No?
58%
 58%  [ 21 ]
Hell yes!
25%
 25%  [ 9 ]
I am not sure, probably going to PM to confirm.
16%
 16%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 36

Yutora
Vice Captain

No Sex Symbol

18,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:10 am
╔══════════════════ ۝ ══════════════════╗

Why is Yu bothering us again?

That is probably a question that most of you ask yourself whenever I post a new contest or make an announcement. I bet I am the least loved here. Anyhoo, winter is near, my dear friends, well not really—and I am here to question whether you are ready or not. Do these colours look familiar? Probably not to most, but maybe some of you will realise what this is about. If you do, don't ruin it.

I trust you can keep a secret.

If not, Yu has many ways to silence you. Imagine my evil laughter there.

Moving along, snippety-snap, this will be short and quick—something most of you are not used to, considering it's the wordy little me at hand here, but here's the deal: these are qualifying rounds for an Event that will come around in November. Say, can you keep the greed turned down low and just enter without receiving anything, for now? Losers walk away with 10k, and the winners have the privilege of being part of a certain contest within the event. Come on, I know I just gave away like more than half of the information of what it is—at least to those who have entered last year, but again, silence my friends. Are you ready to dirty your hands to get a spot?

๑۩ ،◕‿◕، ۩๑

You are to make two avatars: one simple and one clutter. That's it, that right there is your task. Use dream free, any colour, any gender, any species, any amount of gold. Everything goes, my friend—you may make whatever pleases thee. Oh my, I had nearly forgotten, please keep in mind that both of your avatars need a weapon, no guns are allowed, those deaths would be too quick and easy.

Sounds easy enough, right? Because it is and that is all I am asking of you.

Some of you are still wary, I bet, but it's okay, I am not that much of a villain as many of you think. I can assure you that the prize is worth your while, although I hope most of you are doing this for fun. If you do know what you are qualifying for, then you also know that you can trust me when I say it'll be worth it—and that the prize is even bigger than last year (honestly, if you still haven't figured it out by now I am a little disappointed in you. Yes, you, who probably entered last year; if you did, pat yourself on the back, I am proud you know what this is about—if you want confirmation, do not fret to shoot me a PM and ask, but don't post it or I will cry and cry and murder you).

If you do not want to enter because I am not offering any gold as of this moment, then I am a little offended! No, but seriously, anyone that has been in the guild for a while can assure you that I will give out prizes during the event—is my tactic of convincing you to try to qualify working?

Because I think not.

Either way, use this form to post your entry:

[quote="Yutora"][/quote]

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Avatars:[/b]

If you receive a 10k trade, you have not qualified. If you receive a private message, you have qualified. I trust none of you will openly shout about losing or winning, I would like for this to stay quiet.

This ends at the end of October.

Again, if you know what this is about: don't ruin it for the clueless, thank you.

AND WE ARE ON: CHIN UP, CHEST OUT, GRIN ON.

╚══════════════════ ۝ ══════════════════╝

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:11 am

Entries

Kuro Neko Kyoko

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

clutter
seereasonsimple

ganchroi

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

clutter
seereasonsimple

Vintage Horrors
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

clutter
seereasonsimple

Kira Kahli

clutter
seereasonsimple

Harmonical Melodies
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

clutter
seereasonsimple

FrostedMidnight

clutter
seereasonsimple

JayLaMeme

clutter
seereasonsimple

Ninja__Queen__Ichigo

clutter
seereasonsimple

UsedRomanceCH

clutter
seereasonsimple

-l- Charon -l-

clutter
seereasonsimple

Paranormal Teddy

clutter
seereasonsimple

Natalia Pessoa

clutter
seereasonsimple

DarkEvili

clutter
seereasonsimple

Kreus Attore

clutter
seereasonsimple

Donpru

clutter
seereasonsimple

Warkified Chocobo

clutter
seereasonsimple

Celesca

clutter
seereasonsimple

-TheChickenThatDared-

clutter
seereasonsimple

-_-Kris-the-random-_-

clutter
seereasonsimple

BEARRS

clutter
seereasonsimple

bricefam

clutter
seereasonsimple

Lost Retort

clutter
seereasonsimple

Yutora
Vice Captain

No Sex Symbol

18,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Yutora
Vice Captain

No Sex Symbol

18,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:12 am

How many have qualified thus far?

two hobbits, one half-of-gandalf, one legolas, two dwarves, one everything of cumber, one ent, one sauron, two orcs, one from the council of the wise, one troll and one wainrider.

or is it really 14?
lol

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:13 am

Reserved

Yutora
Vice Captain

No Sex Symbol

18,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Yutora
Vice Captain

No Sex Symbol

18,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:13 am

Reserved

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:19 am
Alright. Shoot me with beauty, guys.

Don't be wary, trust the Yu.

Open.

Yutora
Vice Captain

No Sex Symbol

18,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

IVIoonBean

Bloblike Blob

31,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:00 am
Yutora

Username:Kuro Neko Kyoko
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-clutter
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-not clutter.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:27 am
Yutora
Alright. Shoot me with beauty, guys.

Don't be wary, trust the Yu.

Open.

Can I enter...? cat_sweatdrop  

ganchroi
Vice Captain

Benevolent Lunatic

13,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Yutora
Vice Captain

No Sex Symbol

18,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:22 pm
ganchroi

Of course, Gan! Man, it would be wicked if you would!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:59 pm
Yutora
ganchroi

Of course, Gan! Man, it would be wicked if you would!

Awesomes - I will be back to you momentarily with my entries cat_3nodding  

ganchroi
Vice Captain

Benevolent Lunatic

13,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Lavish Tipper 200

ganchroi
Vice Captain

Benevolent Lunatic

13,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:30 pm
Yutora

Username: ganchroi

simple - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
clutter - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:58 pm
Alright, neat-o.

Updated.

Yutora
Vice Captain

No Sex Symbol

18,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Vintage Horrors

Kawaii Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:52 pm
Yutora

Username: Vintage Horrors
Avatars: Cluttered:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Simple: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:08 am
Updated.

Yutora
Vice Captain

No Sex Symbol

18,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Kira Kahli

Omnipresent Noob

9,350 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:49 pm
Yutora

Username: Kira Kahli
Avatars: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
✵ Recycle Bin ✵

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff