Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:16 pm
User Image

Amiri eyed her for a moment, looking her up and down before shrugging. "Pleasure to meet you, Cub," he greeted dryly, before bending down to continue drinking. He made sure to swallow properly this time, to avoid choking. Wasn't my fault, anyways... That ridiculous nickname caught me off guard...

Getting his fill, he straightened back up, watching the fish swim around within the pond. After a moments thought, he glanced at her briefly before leaping onto the rock in the middle of the lake. Laying down on the warm surface, he began to clean his paw lazily.

He didn't talk for a few seconds later, feeling in no hurry. Finally, he spoke. "You have yourself a pride, Cub?" Of course, this was purely a curious question. He had no intentions behind the words; inviting her to his own would be a no-go, considering it was exclusively only for leopards. Not bothering to look at her, he laid flat on the rock, staring into the water; one of his paws dipped, causing ripples, before he entertained himself with casually attempting to catch a fish.
Rennekae

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:06 am
User Image

Zuni blinked slowly at Amiri in response; to her, meeting others was never a pleasure, but she wasn't so anti-social that she wouldn't acknowledge his pleasantry. Her ear twitched as he returned to the rock.
He's rather fidgety. Or indecisive. Zuni wasn't being judgmental, merely observant, as she could be rather fidgety herself.

The fur along her spine lifted slightly again at Amiri's question. There didn't seem to be any ulterior motive behind the curiosity but Zuni couldn't help herself. Her brain registered the query as an attempt to gauge her defenses. She took several heartbeats to compose herself before answering.

"Never. I didn't even know there were prides near here.." Zuni hoped that Amiri knew at least a little of the land surrounding them. From what she was told, she should be close to her destination by now, and she hoped the leopard would confirm a pride of gypsy lions nearby.

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 3:59 pm
User Image

Amiri glanced at her momentarily with mild curiosity. No pride? A rogue then. "New to this area, then," Amiri murmured in response, eyes narrowing the slightest over the pause in her response. However, he ignored it, returning to the fish. Not trying and definitely not successful, Amiri pulled his paw from the water, stretching and flexing his claws.

Glancing at her again, he considered his next words. "There are several prides within a day's travel from this spot," he responded shortly. "Fortunately, not many wanderer's seems to be out and about today."

It was a fortunate thing. Besides the lioness, he hadn't seen a single soul. And, during his time off, it was a great thing. Dark eyes flickering to the lioness again, he then eyed the sky; the sun was still high in the sky.
Rennekae

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:25 pm
"I wouldn't say "new"...", Zuni muttered, more to herself than in actual response, but not taking any real care to ensure Amiri didn't hear.

Black ears pricked forward upon the leopard's response. Only a day's travel.. Now to find the direction. Zuni only half listened to Amiri's next statement as she tried to figure out how to inquire further without giving away any clues as to where she was headed - because you never know who it might get back to.

"That is fortunate.", she agreed, completely in earnest. Zuni was always grateful for an absence of others. "You said several prides... are any of them near the ocean? I'd love to see the water but I don't want to trespass."
Zuni waited with bated breath. She hoped, dearly hoped, that her words wouldn't raise suspicion, but she knew they would.

Lollipop x L u x u r y
I'm so sorry this took so long! Like, literally a year.. Terrible of me. If you still want to continue I'd love to finish this.

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items