Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
To Quit or Not to Quit Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

should I stay or Should I go?
  Stay
  Go
  death to us all option
View Results

Patmoto

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:25 am
Aoi the Crossdresser
Patmoto
Aoi the Crossdresser
cool4
Patmoto
I've quit Gaia basically, all I do is lurk here once in a while.

I don't do that much on here anymore.
Please friend i need you, especially if you wanna remain crew of course. sad

And patrick, will you see your 10 year anniversary next month? biggrin I hope so. biggrin

Holy ********, is it gonna be 10 already?
Yep I can't wait. biggrin June 7, 2014. biggrin My 10 year anniversary. biggrin .

Yours is coming in october. O.O

Well s**t.
Even the fact that I'm still lurking here after 10 years makes me uncomfortable.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:55 pm
Patmoto
Aoi the Crossdresser
Patmoto
Aoi the Crossdresser
cool4
Patmoto
I've quit Gaia basically, all I do is lurk here once in a while.

I don't do that much on here anymore.
Please friend i need you, especially if you wanna remain crew of course. sad

And patrick, will you see your 10 year anniversary next month? biggrin I hope so. biggrin

Holy ********, is it gonna be 10 already?
Yep I can't wait. biggrin June 7, 2014. biggrin My 10 year anniversary. biggrin .

Yours is coming in october. O.O

Well s**t.
Even the fact that I'm still lurking here after 10 years makes me uncomfortable.
I wonder when I'll be going. I:  

Dannyxcores
Crew

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:06 pm
Well Patric, me and you are the only ones left of the ppl who joined this site in like 2003 to 2004 in stuff. My brothers quit this site in like 2005 or 2006 or so, and I am sure your friends (Austin, Josh, Camden, and Jordin) did the same, and me and you are the only ones left. My brothers don't even know who you are anymore Patric. sad Only I do. I am just glad I went to Holloman Middle school and not Mountain View, cuz that is the ******** school I subbed at one day and they got me in trouble cuz they were horrible little shits!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:09 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
Well Patric, me and you are the only ones left of the ppl who joined this site in like 2003 to 2004 in stuff. My brothers quit this site in like 2005 or 2006 or so, and I am sure your friends (Austin, Josh, Camden, and Jordin) did the same, and me and you are the only ones left. My brothers don't even know who you are anymore Patric. sad Only I do. I am just glad I went to Holloman Middle school and not Mountain View, cuz that is the ******** school I subbed at one day and they got me in trouble cuz they were horrible little shits!!!!!!!!!!!!
What did they do to you Aoi?  

Dannyxcores
Crew

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:15 pm
Dannyxcores
Aoi the Crossdresser
Well I couldn't manage the class at Mountain View in crap so all they did was talk all hour and creepy admin hall moniters or something came in often and one even asked me to talk in the hallway in crap, and I refuse to tell you all what happened.

Let's just say I will never ever go back to that school. I have only been subbing at the high school here lately since that is the only place the ******** school district is allowing me to sub as a TEACHER, any other school can only be as an educational assistant. ******** THAT!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:38 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
Dannyxcores
Aoi the Crossdresser
Well I couldn't manage the class at Mountain View in crap so all they did was talk all hour and creepy admin hall moniters or something came in often and one even asked me to talk in the hallway in crap, and I refuse to tell you all what happened.

Let's just say I will never ever go back to that school. I have only been subbing at the high school here lately since that is the only place the ******** school district is allowing me to sub as a TEACHER, any other school can only be as an educational assistant. ******** THAT!!!!!!!!!
Discrimination against the hispanic aoi!  

Dannyxcores
Crew

Patmoto

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:22 am
I think I have one of your brothers on facebook.
I'm sure they've forgotten me regardless xD  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:02 pm
well i'm finally back online...got the internet back on rofl  

princessmononoke83

Dannyxcores
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:10 am
princessmononoke83
well i'm finally back online...got the internet back on rofl
Weba!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:31 pm
Patmoto
I think I have one of your brothers on facebook.
I'm sure they've forgotten me regardless xD
Yeah. One of my brothers you WILL NEVER Hear from again is Brandon, he and his gay lover David plan on moving to stupid Albuquerque to get his masters, then after that they will move to Seattle, so never hear from them again. They are stupid.

Blaine is still in Cruces, not knowing what he wants. And I am here in Alamo with my girlfriend Michelle (SHIKUME) so yeah. I am like the only one who still knows who you are.

@Danny: What do you mean discrimination against the hispanic? I said nothing against that in my post.  

Aoi the Crossdresser

River of Polls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces