Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
Guess What Guys? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

is it too early to
  hate my life
  yet
View Results

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:43 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
YOU would never quit. Cuz you love me. crying WHy woudljn't you love me. crying

Cause I only really love boyfriend.

You're more of an acquaintance, or friend, I don't usually love my friends.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:00 pm
cool4
Kaitou Mizukoori
By the professor saying you should work in a group, that means you should try to push to make at least 3 or more friends. If it's 4 friends then 2 people of each gender. lol

You will be fine though. I'm starting classes pretty soon too, so you freaking out is not really helping me feel any calmer. What class are you taking that is giving out term projects already? confused

CSC 466 Peer to Peer and Overlay Networks, though it's a term project instead of extensive assignments/final. 2 people each gender is almost impossible and is impossible for most of the class, only 2 females and I am one of them.

I just hate having to go to 3 billion different websites to find the homework I need to do, it's a waste of time.
It almost sounded like you were talking about Information Technology for a second. I almost geeked out. rofl  

Kaitou Mizukoori

Greedy Millionaire

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:06 pm
Kaitou Mizukoori
cool4
Kaitou Mizukoori
By the professor saying you should work in a group, that means you should try to push to make at least 3 or more friends. If it's 4 friends then 2 people of each gender. lol

You will be fine though. I'm starting classes pretty soon too, so you freaking out is not really helping me feel any calmer. What class are you taking that is giving out term projects already? confused

CSC 466 Peer to Peer and Overlay Networks, though it's a term project instead of extensive assignments/final. 2 people each gender is almost impossible and is impossible for most of the class, only 2 females and I am one of them.

I just hate having to go to 3 billion different websites to find the homework I need to do, it's a waste of time.
It almost sounded like you were talking about Information Technology for a second. I almost geeked out. rofl

I'm a Computer Science Major, but most of my term is arts courses.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:12 pm
cool4
Aoi the Crossdresser
YOU would never quit. Cuz you love me. crying WHy woudljn't you love me. crying

Cause I only really love boyfriend.

You're more of an acquaintance, or friend, I don't usually love my friends.
But stay with me friend. crying I LOVE YOU FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! I NEED YOU TO KEEP THE GUILD ACTIVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :EMO:  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Kaitou Mizukoori

Greedy Millionaire

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:15 pm
cool4
Kaitou Mizukoori
cool4
Kaitou Mizukoori

That's pretty cool. I'm an Information Technology major going for a dual degree in Computer Systems Networking.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:17 pm
Kaitou Mizukoori
cool4
Kaitou Mizukoori
cool4
Kaitou Mizukoori

That's pretty cool. I'm an Information Technology major going for a dual degree in Computer Systems Networking.

I'm minoring in Applied ethics, theoretically I'll be able to graduate in April.  

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:18 pm
LET ME KILL MYSELF!!!!!!!!

BUT YEAH WHY NOT SUCKS AS A GUILOD!Q ******** THEM!Q  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:20 pm
cool4
Kaitou Mizukoori
cool4
Kaitou Mizukoori
cool4
Kaitou Mizukoori

I'm minoring in Applied ethics, theoretically I'll be able to graduate in April.
I have no idea what that is but I am super happy for you. You can do it. If you need help you can let me know, I love learning new things.  

Kaitou Mizukoori

Greedy Millionaire

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:24 pm
Kaitou Mizukoori
cool4
Kaitou Mizukoori
cool4
Kaitou Mizukoori

I have no idea what that is but I am super happy for you. You can do it. If you need help you can let me know, I love learning new things.

What I need is for someone to tell the University we Don't need 6 different websites to access our school work. And that instead of isolating the engineers even more, they should try to integrate all faculties into connex. The engineers have connex which is the best one of all the things they have us using.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:25 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
LET ME KILL MYSELF!!!!!!!!

BUT YEAH WHY NOT SUCKS AS A GUILOD!Q ******** THEM!Q

Hahahahahahahaha......you got banned.  

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

Kaitou Mizukoori

Greedy Millionaire

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:25 pm
cool4
Kaitou Mizukoori
cool4
Kaitou Mizukoori
cool4
Kaitou Mizukoori

What I need is for someone to tell the University we Don't need 6 different websites to access our school work. And that instead of isolating the engineers even more, they should try to integrate all faculties into connex. The engineers have connex which is the best one of all the things they have us using.
That seems like a lot. 6 websites? Wow.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:29 pm
Kaitou Mizukoori
cool4
Kaitou Mizukoori
cool4
Kaitou Mizukoori

Well RIght now it's 4 that I know of, potentially a 5th one. I just hate how it has to divide all of my attention.  

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

Kaitou Mizukoori

Greedy Millionaire

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:46 pm
cool4
Kaitou Mizukoori
cool4
Kaitou Mizukoori
cool4
Kaitou Mizukoori

Well RIght now it's 4 that I know of, potentially a 5th one. I just hate how it has to divide all of my attention.
That sounds annoying.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:06 pm
Kaitou Mizukoori
cool4
Kaitou Mizukoori
cool4
Kaitou Mizukoori

That sounds annoying.

quite  

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

Kaitou Mizukoori

Greedy Millionaire

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:12 pm
cool4
Kaitou Mizukoori
cool4
Kaitou Mizukoori
cool4
Kaitou Mizukoori

That sounds annoying.

quite
I hope things get easier for you.  
River of Polls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out