Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
This guild is dead? Where is everyone?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think this guild has a future?
  Hellz yeah with Aoi. He is crazy
  Maybe...Aoi is kinda weird
  Neutral, it could happenn or it could not
  Probably not, this kind of genre is dying
  Not really, Aoi isn't good and this kind of guild isn't popualr anymore
  Hellz no. Aoi is stupid. This guild sucks and who cares.
View Results

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:22 pm
I mean cmon, I have 2 jobs and I can still even afford to post and be on Gaia. I mean really cmon. stare It's just stupid. I am even making a rule that every crew member or higher has to invite at least 3 members a week (or VC 5 ppl a week) and they must report in the thread who they invited or they will be demoted, which I hope doesn't happen cuz I don't wanna be the only crew member which will show that this place is a dictatorship which a lot of people don't want. But yeah, I mean really, it's not that hard to invite ppl from the chatterbox.

But it's just stupid, cuz I feel I am the only person who has done anything to make this guild active again in stuff, and if it wasn't for me and my ideals, this guild would've died like in 2011, but it hasn't, and I fear it is only cuz of me. Which is still like dictatorship. I am the only one who does anything. I hate that.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:27 pm
I mean honestly, the only reason why this guild is still hanging on and being active today is ONLY BECAUSE OF ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am the only one inviting people, keeping this place getting posts, in stuff.

Shikume, cool4, Danny, tell me what you have done to make this guild active again.

To tell you the truth, I AM AN OVERCOMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (yes I took that from a song).

If this guild is a dictatorship, then I guess that it is the most successful dictatorship that ever existed. Cuz I am the only one that does anything to make this place better and edit anything in stuff.  

Aoi the Crossdresser

River of Polls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff