Submit

ThatElfNerd

Interesting Genius

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:33 am
The Legend Of Zelda Skyward Sword, the 25th anniversary game of the series. In your opinion, is the story and graphics perfect as they are, or do you think there could've been improvements that would've made it better?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:58 pm
Sir Link Of Kokiri
The Legend Of Zelda Skyward Sword, the 25th anniversary game of the series. In your opinion, is the story and graphics perfect as they are, or do you think there could've been improvements that would've made it better?

I just started playing it- I would like that you could save the game whenever you needed to like in the old titles not at the bird statues like they do in this game- When I get more into the game I will post more opinions of what I like and what they could of done to improve it. Another observation with Zelda games in general is that one has to start the dungeons at the beginning no mater were you saved in the game. Nothing like clearing part of it then save the game just to start at were you cleared. scream  

ponygirl74

Meizzkey
Vice Captain

Aged Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:06 am
More Groose.
I really hope to see more of him mentioned in future titles.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:18 pm
I personally felt that the graphics took a step back in that game compared to Twilight Princess... I don't know if it's because they were rushed when they released it, or if they wanted a different style, but the graphics are much less detailed...  

ThatElfNerd

Interesting Genius

4,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Moonbeam Vixen

Intellectual Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:06 pm
Sir Link Of Kokiri

I agree. TP's graphics are my favorite of the entire series. The depth and detail of it kept my attention the entire game and I played it over just because it captivated me so much. ^^

SS's story on the other hand...It kept me wanting to know what was going to happen next. It could have been a little stronger, but it was fun non the less.

..::The Hangout::..

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games