Welcome to Gaia! ::

In The Beginning... (A Roleplaying Guild)

Back to Guilds

A community for roleplayers and a vast variety of stories. 

Tags: roleplaying, rping, action, romance, literate 

Reply Appendix (OOC/Profile)
{Profiles} Eclipsed Articulations

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Weesey
Captain

Mythical Lunatic

14,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:50 pm
T h e . S k e l e t o n

[imgleft]300 X 175 CHARACTER PORTRAIT DIRECT LINK[/imgleft] [align=center][size=14] C h a r a c t e r [color=white]x[/color] N a m e [/size]
[size=11]Age [color=white]x[/color] [color=white]x[/color] Possessor Element/Hunter/Demon/Guardian
T h r e e [color=white]x[/color] ✗ [color=white]x[/color] P e r s o n a l i t y [color=white]x[/color] ✗ [color=white]x[/color] T r a i t s
(If you are a Hunter/Guardian, please list the one ability that you possess. Explain how you use it in your bio. If you are a Demon. What kind of demon are you? Here's a site to help you choose. http://www.listal.com/list/creatures-of-supernatural)

Begin biography of character....... Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah[/size][/align]

T h e . C h a r a c t e r s

User ImageUser Image
Air (Female)
open | reserved | taken
Gaia Username:

User ImageUser Image
Earth (Male)
open | reserved | taken
Gaia Username: Moonbeam Flame

User ImageUser Image
Water (Female)
open | reserved | taken
Gaia Username:

User ImageUser Image
Fire (Male)
open | reserved | taken
Gaia Username: M y B l o o d L u s t

User ImageUser Image
Darkness (Female)
open | reserved | taken
Gaia Username: Weesey

User ImageUser Image
Light (Male)
open | reserved | taken
Gaia Username:

T h e . G u a r d i a n s

User ImageUser Image
Air Guardian(Male)
open | reserved | taken
Gaia Username:

User ImageUser Image
Earth Guardian(Female)
open | reserved | taken
Gaia Username:

User ImageUser Image
Water Guardian(Male)
open | reserved | taken
Gaia Username:

User ImageUser Image
Fire Guardian(Female)
open | reserved | taken
Gaia Username: Miss Fruit Loops

User ImageUser Image
Darkness Guardian(Male)
open | reserved | taken
Gaia Username: Whutev Bro

User ImageUser Image
Light Guardian(Female)
open | reserved | taken
Gaia Username:

T h e . H u n t e r s

T h e . D e m o n s  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:14 am
M y B l o o d L u s t
User Image
D e m e t r i x R o m a n o
T w e n t y - F i v e x x F i r e
C u n n i n g xx S e d u c t i v e xx B o l d

Demetri Romano was born in Italy, if that wasn't already a given by his name. He and his family moved to the America's when Demetri was just a young boy; ten years old. They moved around a lot, mainly due to Demetri's father's work. It wasn't that the jobs were being moved around, more along the lines of his father couldn't hold down a job and didn't like to stay in the same town. His pride got the best of Demetri's father, if the town knew of him losing his job they would not look at the man the same, or so he thought, so they would need to leave and get a fresh start somewhere else.

When Demetri was 15 years old his mother passed away, she had cancer. This hit Demetri and his father hard, but somehow they managed to stay strong. Though, Demetri had remained bitter about the loss ever since it happened. When Demetri was eighteen years old his father gave him a red necklace. He had told Demetri that his mother would have wanted him to have it.. Not revealing the truth about the necklace. Later that year Demetri's father died as well, from a brain tumor.

At first Demetri was hesitant to wear the necklace, but once his father passed away he decided to wear it for sentimental reasons. Strange things started happening to him then. When he got angry or felt any sort of strong emotion he would get hot...too hot. It wasn't long after though that he figured out the power. He had gotten really angry when he was drunk one night and when he punched another drunk guy in the face the mans face was burned and smoke was steaming off of Demetri's hand. He could use fire to his advantage in a lot of different ways. Shooting the fire from the palm of his hand was is favorite thing to do with it though. He still hasn't gotten his power completely under control, fire can be extremely dangerous, but he is getting better at it. Heat and fire is what he can control. Demetri can travel quickly if he builds up the energy of the suns heat rays and this allows him to run more quickly and become even stronger.

Demetri is a generally angry guy. He does not easily get over things that make him angry, sad, pissed, or make him feel any sort of pain. He holds grudges. But, Demetri can also be very sensitive and kind to those that he likes.

Now Demetri is trying to figure out his purpose in life. He has only had a few run-ins with the demons and hunters... Each time though, he's ended their miserable excuses for lives. Demetri has heard of the Oxis Power and a part of him wants to find it for himself and use it selfishly, but another part of him is worried that it will get in the wrong hands.

Weesey
Captain

Mythical Lunatic

14,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Weesey
Captain

Mythical Lunatic

14,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:17 am
Weesey
User Image
K a r l i a x S a l r o n i e
Twenty-Threex x Shadow
B r a v e xx D e t e r m i n e d xx S t u b b o r n

Karlia Salronie was born in your typical family neighborhood with your typical kind of neighbors in Northern California. Her family was well known around the city, her mother being a member of the political parties, and her father was one of the top doctors in the state. Everyone that lived in the same town as her knew exactly who she was and who family was. It was pretty hard trying to get away with things when everyone told your parents what you were doing at every minute of everyday. There were downsides to family so wealthy in such a large community.

When Karlia was 17, her father was diagnosed with severe heart cancer and passed away. It took a great toll on Karlia and her sister Rosalie. It was something her sister and herself were barely able to get through. Their mother knew of the cancer for sometime and didn't want to tell the her and her sister, but she never realized that it was that severe. It devastated their mother, but she knew that she had to stay strong for Karlia and Rosalie.

Shortly after her father's passing, a day came that Karlia received a call from her mother, and it was urgent. The tone in her mothers voice was sheer panic. When she arrived home her mother's head had a large gash. Before Karlia could say anything, her mother told her to be quiet and handed her the necklace. Briefly explained what the necklace was, then told her that her sister had been taken. Before she knew what happened next, her mother told said she had taken poison so they wouldn't know where she put the necklace and told Karlia to run... and never look back.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:48 pm
Whutev Bro
User Image
F l y nx T h o m a s
Twenty-Eight x xGuardian
D e t e r m i n e d xx G e n e r o u sxx P r o t e c t i v e
Black Force Field.

Flyn Thomas was born into an Irish family of six, only he had the strange ability to turn into a Husky, an Alaskan Husky at that. His family was worried about him, so he was sent to a adoption pound. The reason he was sent to an adoption pound instead of a orphanage is because by the age of eight, Flyn had decided that he wanted to spend his days as a dog. Things seemed way more simpler as a dog, and he was soon shipped to America where he was adopted by Mrs. and Mr. Salronie.

Flyn loved his family, especially when the Salronie's had their daughters, Karlia and Rosalie. Flyn gave those two girls a best friend, the kind of friend you couldn't find just anywhere. Flyn took a special attachment to Karlia...she would often pull his hair and laugh at him, but he loved her non-the-less...she was his family, same as Rosalie, the difference with Rosalie is that she didn't have much to do with Flyn if anything, Rosalie was scared of him.

When Karlia turned seventeen a horrible tragedy struck the Salronie family, Mr.Salronie had died from heart cancer. This took a huge toll on the entire family and this caused Flyn to switch beds at night to make sure each and everyone of them were okay, Flyn hated the fact that he had to sit and listen to his family cry every single night...but Flyn had his own share of tears.

When Karlia decided she wanted to go out for a while, Flyn decided he wanted to change back into his human form for just a little while. Flyn wished he hadn't done that at all, Mrs.Salronie was watching him the entire time...she came barging in and shaking her fist at him with pure anger, she hated that he was hiding this from her...and then she went on to explain what she was...she showed him her necklace and told him what he was...a guardian. She then went on to explain that he obviously wasn't her guardian, that he would have came sooner.

Flyn and her both sat there taking all of this in, when she handed Flyn cloths he slipped them on, as soon as one of his legs went through the pants leg a loud crash was sounded from down below. Flyn quickly shoved his close in, tucking his shirt in and pushing his hair back out of his face. "Wait here..." he said quickly, he had never really fought before...but if he was a guardian...he was going to give it a shot. Mrs.Salronie took hold of Flyn and shoved him into a closet, shutting the doors she moved a dresser in front of the closet, "Stay safe Flyn!" she yelled and ran down the steps. "Mrs. Salronie!!!!" Flyn yelled, kicking at the closet doors, "Mrs.Salronie!!!!!!" he finally knocked the dresser over and everything within the house was quiet.

Flyn climbed from the closet and ran down the steps of the house, he almost ran into the kitchen, until he heard Mrs. Salronie talking to her daughter,Karlia. She was explaining the necklace to her daughter, "your sister has been taken..." Flyn's heart fell to his stomach, he gulped hard and listened to Karlia run from the house, Mrs.Salronie had taken poison and she told Karlia to run, and he knew Karlia would...that was one thing that karlia would do...listen.

Once the kitchen was clear, Flyn ran up to Mrs. Salronie "I'll get you out of here Mrs. Salronie...I'll save you...I'll.." Mrs. Salronie had placed her fingers over Flyn's lips, and hushed him up. "Save Karlia..." Salronie took in a deep breath and smiled at Flyn "Worry about my daughter...you're her protector Flyn...protect her from the evil..." Flyn nodded slowly at Mrs. Salronie.

Flyn's head perked up when a man came running into the room, he was dressed in all black and held a crossbow in his hands. The man lifted the crossbow and held it right at Mrs.Salronie's head, Flyn's heart began to pump as the man pulled the trigger and the arrow came flying right towards her head. Flyn stood quickly and pushed his hand forward, towards Mrs.Salronie, a black field going around her, the arrow bounced and fell on the kitchen table. "Stay away from her!!!" He growled, flinging himself at the man, they rolled around on the ground punching each other. Flyn knew his mother was dying, and that even if he had stopped the arrow...there was no bringing her back...but she didn't deserve to die like that...she was already going through a hard time. "Die! Die! Die!" Flyn screamed at the man, grabbing a kitchen knife that lay upon the floor and began stabbing the man, blood flung from the mans body...only the blood was black.

Flyn stopped stabbing once the body fell motionless, he peered at the body, his body shaking as the knife slipped from his hands. Flyn fell off the body and laid himself against a kitchen table chair, his breathing was heavy and his eyes were wide...this was the first time he had ever killed anything. "oh...god..." he whispered taking a deep breath and swallowing what he thought was blood, he ran a hand through his hair and stood quickly, he had to catch up with Karlia...he had to protect her. Flyn shifted into his Husky form and went running from the scene at full force...he had to find her and possibly try to explain what he was and what his purpose was.  

M y B l o o d L u s t
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Bloodsucker

9,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

M y B l o o d L u s t
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Bloodsucker

9,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:06 pm
Reserved for Water Possessor

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:24 pm
M y B l o o d L u s t
User Image
Z a c h a r y x ' Z a c h 'x B o w e r
Twenty-Eight x x Hunter
R u d e xx S t u b b o r nxx U n f a l t e r i n g
I n v i s i b i l i t y

When Zach was a little boy he grew up without a mother. His father had taken him away after he had an affair with a married woman and decided that he didn't want Zach ever to know his whole family. Zach and his dad lived in London, England, for as long as Zach can remember. Naturally, he has a thick British accent and can even speak some French. He was European, after all, even if he was technically born in Northern California, USA.

Zach's father, Jason Bower, was very strict and had his own personalized outlook on everything in the world. When Zach was seventeen he told Zach about what he wanted Zach to do with his life. (And the timing of this was no coincidence.) A week prior to this Zach had actually managed to find out who is biological mother was and he went to her house. He met his sisters and stayed with them for a week. It felt nice to have a family that seemed to accept him. But, as the trip ended, so did his love for this new family. Karlia had hurt Zach, physically, and at the time he couldn't even explain how. All he knew was that he was angry with her, so he went back home to his father and told him what had happened. So, Jason started to tell him. Zach was to become a hunter. Naturally, Zach thought his dad was insane, having no idea what he was talking about.... So Jason had to elaborate. The Bower family had come from a very long bloodline of Hunters, one of the first families ever created for the purpose of Hunting down Posessors and stealing their power/killing them. Zach's family of Hunters even had unique abilities, as a lot of hunters do. Zach's bloodline always had the same power, invisibility. The availability to become invisible, to sneak around without your enemies knowing. Now, he wasn't able to stay invisible all the time, so he had to be careful. He could only stay invisible for an hour at most, and then would have to wait a whole other hour before doing so again, it was physically draining. He probably could stay invisible longer, but it hurt to do it too much.

Oh, another thing to know about Zach, he doesn't have any specific sexual preference.

M y B l o o d L u s t
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Bloodsucker

9,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Weesey
Captain

Mythical Lunatic

14,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:42 am
Victorian Clockwork
User Image
Balthazar Desmodius x "Alexander Craven"
XXXX | Appears early 30s x x Alpha Demon
Sadistic xx Cunning xx Careful
Balthazar's realm of influence deals specifically with emotion. He can accelerate them in others and even erase them to almost nothing. He often does this to cause emotional trauma in his victims. It is extremely useful when his enemies rely on calculations and logic. Most notably his examples of his power is causing extreme sorrow to the point where his enemies commit suicide; on the other side of the spectrum extreme rage can be induced, causing them to make mistakes and rush into things too hastily. Naturally, Balthazar prefers to keep himself hidden from sight and work from the shadows. His weakness is direct confrontation. Another major weakness is those of strong wills, e.g. those with strong emotional bonds. (An example would be between a Possessor and their Guardian.)

Balthazar was born so long ago that his early years are nothing but blurs of memory that he doesn't care to remember. He is your typical narcissistic a*****e with a god complex. He can be quaintly described as an amoral b*****d. Besides taking exquisite pleasure in toying with people, Balthazar desires power. He is always moving towards it and only sees those within his realm of influence as disposable pawns; everyone else deserves death. He has never played well with others, especially other Demons. He has a deep loathing for Hunters.

Lately he has been skulking around the slums and underworld of the world and he has been drawn to a certain city in a certain state within a certain country in the world.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:07 pm
Miss Fruit Loops
User Image
A n n a t h e i a x T h e s s a l o n
Twenty x x Guardian of Fire
F i e r c e xx D e t e r m i n e d xx L o y a l

Annatheia's abilities are unique. She can see the past and the future. With one touch, she can watch periods of time that have passed like black and white movie clips. Objects often hold emotional essences left behind by those that have touched them. Anna can pluck these essences from any object and play them back to gather information. She can see the future by touching a person. The future is tricky. It only comes in broken glimpses. Since harboring so many memories of past and future that aren't her own would be maddening eventually, her ability makes her forget what she sees seconds after she sees it. She carries a notebook with her that she writes her visions in to keep from forgetting them entirely. Her notes are often very vague and sometimes not very helpful since she only has so much time before the vision is completely gone.

Anna never really knew her family. She was transferred to the care of her trainer too early to remember anything about them, but that was the way the fire guardians were raised. They had no family attachments and were taught to never get attached to anything, not even your elemental. She was taught that the best warriors are those that have cold blood in their veins and that this was especially true with fire. If one has too much emotion when dealing with it, it could easily burn out of control. A level head is paramount for fire guardians.

With her trainer, she learned all kinds of things. She learned how to survive, how to protect herself, how to defend others, how to fight, basic fire forms and movements, and much more. By the time the red stone had fallen to her, she was as ready as she could be.

As soon as she became the guardian of fire, she began working on her fire abilities at once. She knew all of the proper forms and techniques but yet... she couldn't manipulate flame. She practiced for hours each day and still no results. She thought that she was cold enough, detached enough to control fire but she was wrong. Anna withdrew from her trainer and from any kind of acquaintances she had. She completely closed herself off in an attempt to control fire. But even as she did this and grew apart from everything she had ever cared about, she was still unable to move even the tiniest of flames. She kept at it though, no matter how frustrated she became.

Her other ability came to her just fine. She realized that she has the ability to see the past pretty quickly. She touched objects all of the time. It was kind of unavoidable. When she started to see the distant memories or others play back to her like old movies, she knew that this was her guardian ability. Later on, she realized that she also saw glimpses of the future when she touched people. She also found her animal form. She was the majestic African Serval. The cat is about the size of a medium sized dog. People have been keeping them as pets more and more often so she would be able to appear as a pet without many questions. This was exciting for her since her fire ability wasn't working.

One day when training, she became so frustrated with her inability to command fire that her frustration turned to rage. She just didn't understand why her guardian ability worked just fine but her fire ability didn't. This rage transformed itself through her control of fire. The flame she was working with flared out of control. It was sudden and without warning. She burned herself pretty badly that day but even so, she was happy that her ability had finally surfaced.

The burn left her with a scar, but not the regular pink blotchy patches that fire tends to leave. Her scar looks more like someone gave her a fire henna tattoo. Apparently supernatural fire will leave an intricate mark behind. Anna doesn't mind the mark. It reminds her of the day that her potential had been unlocked.

Through further training, Annatheia realized that all those teachings about being emotionless, level-headed, detached, and cold were false. That's what was preventing her from using fire. Fire is a reflection of her emotion. If she has none, then fire will not respond. But all of that teaching has left her with an inability to become close to anyone. She finds social interaction strange and would rather have none of it.

Weesey
Captain

Mythical Lunatic

14,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Weesey
Captain

Mythical Lunatic

14,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:35 pm
Inni Binini
User Image
I z a y a x L o c k l e a t
Looks: twenty one - Real Age: won't tell x x Incubus Demon
O b s t i n a t e xx L i v e l yxx S e n s u a l

Like most demons, Izaya has lived long enough to not remember his childhood or really much of his past. He'll remember bits and fragments here and there, but really does his past matter that much? He's traveled quite a bit throughout his years and has learned a number of languages. He's not fluent in any but English, but he can understand and read other languages. He also might not remember much of his past, but he remembers people. If he's met you or seen you before, he'll remember. And that's about all I can say about his past as it isn't really that relevant.

There are a few things that you should know about Izaya though:

First off, he will never tell anyone his real age. He looks to be young and obviously isn't as old as an alpha demon, but being an incubus his looks will always look young and being a demon you never really know how old they can be.

Secondly, being an incubus means that Izaya is very good at luring people in but his true power is that with any type of sensual touch, most likely a kiss, he can read your every thought, desire, and fear. So be careful to fall prey to him cause he can use it against you. Also being a demon, he's stronger and faster than you'd think. He can be over taken, but I'm just saying to not underestimate him. Never do that or he'll get angry fast.

Thirdly is his personality a bit more. Izaya loves to have a good time. He can act serious, but would rather enjoy life. Ironic when it's in his nature to feed off people sexually and to slowly kill them. He also can have a bit of a temper. Annoy him or tick him off and he'll get his revenge. Being an incubus, he is naturally sensual. He's pleasing to the eye, obviously engages in sexual acts on a frequent basis, and will flirt with you.

Which leads to a fourth things. Izaya's a bit different than most incubi when it comes to sexuality. He will flirt with women occasionally, but prefers men. So technically, he's bi-sexual but he'd much rather be with a man.

And lastly, the big one: why Izaya is killing elementals and going after the Oxis Power. Simple: revenge and power. Izaya has only been in love once in his life and it was with an elemental guardian. He hated the bond between the guardian and his elemental, which lead to him hating elementals. His relationship with this guardian didn't end so while and Izaya ended up with his heart broken, an hatred of guardians now too, and an agenda of revenge. He wants to Oxis Power necklace to control and get rid of all the elementals and their guardians. Plus the thought of such power is alluring~

Appendix (OOC/Profile)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games