Welcome to Gaia! ::

In The Beginning... (A Roleplaying Guild)

Back to Guilds

A community for roleplayers and a vast variety of stories. 

Tags: roleplaying, rping, action, romance, literate 

Reply Appendix (OOC/Profile)
Transmetropolitan CHAPTER 1: STORMFRONT (Profiles)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hesperiidae

Proxy Genius

11,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:18 pm
User Image

So yuh.
This is the profile thread for the roleplay Transmetropolitan CHAPTER 1: STORMFRONT

It's pretty badass. If you haven't joined, THEN JOIN~!!
D:<

NO POSHTING.
Unless I say you can.

And if you post without my permission...
Thar'll be srs bsns
8|  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:37 pm
They call me _Romdeaux_[ONLINE]
But In here, I'm _
Eden Taggart_
I've Roamed these streets for _19_ Years
Here's My Card _Eden_
I Swing To The _Straight_
I specialize in _Making people wish that they hadn't done what you paid her to punish them for doing._
I work for _What Eden does is she takes out the people who don't do their jobs, skip out on bail, and 'forget' to pay for their goods, shes a bounty hunter, and a good one. She's got a gun and you'd better hope it's not pointed at you._
My cold steel _CheyTac M200 "Intervention". 33 lb (15 kg) with scope, bipod and a loaded 7-round detachable single stack magazine, effective range up to 2,500 yards (2,300 m), and fires .408 Chey Tac or .375 Chey Tac rounds at 783 metres per second.
A Browning high power 9mm pistol.
Biotechnica OM-7200 series ocular prosthesis. (Proprietary, military-grade) These eyes are enhanced with a variable HUD and digital zoom capabilities of up to 200x. Making the use of a scope normally obsolete, even so, nothing beats the classics in a pinch.
Biotechnica GM-800 series Brainchip, homebrew. (Particularly illegal, not to mention crazy dangerous) This little number was something Eden originally ripped out of an ex-sniper for a local high-end Fixer ("ex" because he is no longer a sniper, nor alive). Before she got her hands on it, it was a standard Biotechnica model Brainchip, placed on the frontal lobe, used to make you think a little faster. After her modifications, however, it now interfaces with her prosthetic eyes (an easy feat when working with the same brand). It can display information about her brain as well as allow her to access wireless networks. The new chip is also several chips, the original placed on the frontal lobe and two more placed on the occipital lobe. The latter are the illegal ones, not to mention the modifications to the original. These auxiliary chips modify the rate and power at which her senses operate, giving her potentially limitless smell, hearing, sight, etc. This is optional, however, due to it being unreasonably strenuous on her brain, as well as deadly if used for too long.
_
Here's how it goes _Eden Taggart wasn't made for dancing, cooking, or raising a family, she was made for ******** people up, and she's good at it. Raised in a single mother's home, she went to a rough school in the middle of the New York ghetto, she learned quickly how to keep herself out of trouble, at least the trouble she didn't want to get into. She's committed multiple felonies, and hasn't once gotten caught, she specializes in seeing everything, but rarely being seen, she's a killer, who works for no individual company, only the one that pays the most money. _
Additives _Miss Taggart is one of those girls who doesn't like to lose, which is why she rarely does. She holds a strong grudge._
Theme Song _The Perfect Assassination_  

Hesperiidae

Proxy Genius

11,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
Appendix (OOC/Profile)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers