100%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 2

marzipancakes

6,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:55 am
Best decision ever, even if it's a little bit more gross than other methods. Worth it!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:45 pm
I've thought about getting one of those.  

LOL shutterBUG

Dapper Ladykiller

marzipancakes

6,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:47 pm
I RECOMMEND IT. Especially for me, I've had a really light flow recently so that tampons just dry me out so I can really only wear a pad and I HATE pads.

This cost me $30, free shipping, and you can use it for up to 10 years. No string hanging, way better for your coochie, and super easy. Again, a bit grosser than a tampon that you just pull out and flush, but eh. I'm super happy with it and it's also way more comfortable than a tampon, which I do feel pretty often.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:49 pm
Does it overflow? Can you comfortably sit with it?  

Neuneu

O.G. Noob

marzipancakes

6,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:39 pm
It doesn't overflow or leak. I don't remember how much liquid it holds, but it's up to 3 times as much as a tampon, and I've had mine in for up to 12 hours and it hasnt been more than 3/4 full. It holds I don't notice it in hardly any position, and the only reason I do is because I haven't trimmed my stem, haha. Don't know if I'm going to.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:43 pm
I've had my Divacup for about a year and I love it! The only time I couldn't use it was when I was on a road trip and knew I wouldn't be able to wash it out and I had to use tampons instead and I realized how uncomfortable they are in comparison.  

Undecidability

Shirtless Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

chinotenshi

Tipsy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:49 pm
I've always wondered how the ******** do you rinse them out in public restrooms? Do you just dump it in the toilet, wipe it with toilet paper, then shove it back in? At home, do you reach over to the sink while still sitting on the can to rinse it out before putting it back in?

I AM SO CONFUSED.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:38 am
When I'm at home, I dump it out in the toilet and then waddle over to the sink to rinse it out, then sit back down to put it back in. Since you can go for so long without having to change it out, I never have to do it in a public restroom.  

Undecidability

Shirtless Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

chinotenshi

Tipsy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:24 pm
Undecidability
When I'm at home, I dump it out in the toilet and then waddle over to the sink to rinse it out, then sit back down to put it back in. Since you can go for so long without having to change it out, I never have to do it in a public restroom.
See, if I waddled on either of my first two days, our floors would be stained red.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:32 am
They hold approximately one ounce, which even a heavy flow normally only produces three ounces an entire cycle.

Public restrooms, carry a bottle in with you of water. Or in a pinch I have wiped it out with TP and reinserted. Not the cleanest method but pulls me over until I get home to clean it.

Those will allergies to latex would consider a diva cup as it is silicone and moon cup is natural rubber.  

Arianah

marzipancakes

6,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:42 am
The mooncup is silicone. There's a US brand of mooncup that I know nothing about, but it's not the original mooncup and I've heard it's not as good. As far as the research I did goes, it seemed the UK mooncup (called MCUK in the US) is the highest rated one, so I got it, and it's greeaaat.

My sink is RIGHT next to my toilet so I can just sit on the toilet, dump it out in there, and then turn sideways and wash it hahaha. I haven't had to clean it in a public restroom yet BUT I've heard to just wipe it out, or bring a water bottle if you have it.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:35 pm
Arianah
They hold approximately one ounce, which even a heavy flow normally only produces three ounces an entire cycle.

Public restrooms, carry a bottle in with you of water. Or in a pinch I have wiped it out with TP and reinserted. Not the cleanest method but pulls me over until I get home to clean it.

Those will allergies to latex would consider a diva cup as it is silicone and moon cup is natural rubber.
Can't take a bottle of water down the hall with me at work.

And just UGH. I'd get blood all over my hands trying to wipe it out with toilet paper and even if I'd wash my hands I'd feel like I didn't get it all out from under my nails for the rest of the day. D:  

chinotenshi

Tipsy Lunatic

Arianah

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:45 pm
You can keep it in place for up to 12 hours (as per the pamphlet), so most work days you would be home before you ever needed to empty it. However, I had it in for 20 hours once. Just forgot. No problems. I routinely keep it in place for 14 hours.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:37 pm
I'd be afraid of it contributing to migraines, much like tampons do for me, if I left it in for that long.

But yeah, even at home, ICKY. I couldn't deal with it. D:  

chinotenshi

Tipsy Lunatic

Arianah

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:39 am
Well, except this month cuz, I was so light I didn't even need a pantyliner. Just a quick wipe and all was well. Thank you uterine ablation.  
Ladies

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff