• Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:31 pm
Go Ravens, Steelers suck. Ok, later.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:28 pm
Silver Ace Revolver

WhatEVER!!!! xP And who has 6 super-bowl rings?  

13 Mockingjay

Lonely Poster

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Sincerely Metalhead

Omnipresent Genius

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:38 pm
13 Mockingjay
Silver Ace Revolver

And who just won the Super Bowl? And who is the only team to be undefeated in the Super Bowl with multiple wins? And who ended the 49ers undefeated Super Bowl Reign? And where were the Steelers this year? And which quarterback threw 0, let me repeat that, ZERO interceptions last off season? Take your time. rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:13 am
Silver Ace Revolver
13 Mockingjay
Silver Ace Revolver

And who just won the Super Bowl? And who is the only team to be undefeated in the Super Bowl with multiple wins? And who ended the 49ers undefeated Super Bowl Reign? And where were the Steelers this year? And which quarterback threw 0, let me repeat that, ZERO interceptions last off season? Take your time. rofl
I respect the Ravens. But I can't like them. You guys have an entirely new defense and offense dude. You'll be struggling for a bit.  

Fooshe

Sincerely Metalhead

Omnipresent Genius

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:36 pm
Joseph Latorio
Silver Ace Revolver
13 Mockingjay
Silver Ace Revolver

I respect the Ravens. But I can't like them. You guys have an entirely new defense and offense dude. You'll be struggling for a bit.

Oh, yeah, we're going to suck this year. Last year was awesome, this year is going to be horrid. The Steelers aren't going to be looking pretty either. I hate saying this, but I think the Bengals actually have a good shot...Shoot, maybe even Cleveland.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:42 pm
Silver Ace Revolver
Joseph Latorio
Silver Ace Revolver
13 Mockingjay
Silver Ace Revolver

Oh, yeah, we're going to suck this year. Last year was awesome, this year is going to be horrid. The Steelers aren't going to be looking pretty either. I hate saying this, but I think the Bengals actually have a good shot...Shoot, maybe even Cleveland.
Lol. My Pats are going back to the old scheme. Running Game. a Tight End. and a Wide Receiver. Danny Amendola replacing Welker. Gronk biggrin , Steve Ridley. We don't wanna overwork Brady anymore. Our defense is getting better  

Fooshe

Sincerely Metalhead

Omnipresent Genius

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:05 pm
Joseph Latorio
Silver Ace Revolver
Joseph Latorio
Silver Ace Revolver
13 Mockingjay
Silver Ace Revolver

Lol. My Pats are going back to the old scheme. Running Game. a Tight End. and a Wide Receiver. Danny Amendola replacing Welker. Gronk biggrin , Steve Ridley. We don't wanna overwork Brady anymore. Our defense is getting better

Pats are going to win the division, but I think the Bills are going to put up a fight.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:17 am
Silver Ace Revolver
Joseph Latorio
Silver Ace Revolver
Joseph Latorio
Silver Ace Revolver

Pats are going to win the division, but I think the Bills are going to put up a fight.
When's the last you hear of the Bills? LOL.  

Fooshe

Sincerely Metalhead

Omnipresent Genius

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:14 pm
Joseph Latorio
Silver Ace Revolver
Joseph Latorio
Silver Ace Revolver
Joseph Latorio
Silver Ace Revolver

What? You think the Jets or Dolphins are going to even come close to beating the Pats this year? No way. The Pats are not just going to sweep both of them, they are going to SLAUGHTER them.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:23 pm
Silver Ace Revolver
Joseph Latorio
Silver Ace Revolver
Joseph Latorio
Silver Ace Revolver

What? You think the Jets or Dolphins are going to even come close to beating the Pats this year? No way. The Pats are not just going to sweep both of them, they are going to SLAUGHTER them.
Lol, I don't know what players the Bills have. The Dolphins aren't in our division, the Colts are.  

Fooshe

Sincerely Metalhead

Omnipresent Genius

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:34 pm
Joseph Latorio
Silver Ace Revolver
Joseph Latorio
Silver Ace Revolver
Joseph Latorio
Silver Ace Revolver

Lol, I don't know what players the Bills have. The Dolphins aren't in our division, the Colts are.

No, it's the Pats, Bills, Jets, and Fins.
The Colts are in the Texans, Jags, and Titans division.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:08 am
Silver Ace Revolver
Joseph Latorio
Silver Ace Revolver
Joseph Latorio
Silver Ace Revolver

The must have switched it. Great. No competition at all.  

Fooshe

Sincerely Metalhead

Omnipresent Genius

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:26 pm
Joseph Latorio
Silver Ace Revolver
Joseph Latorio
Silver Ace Revolver
Joseph Latorio
Silver Ace Revolver

The must have switched it. Great. No competition at all.

Yup. Years ago.
You guys have it easy. Ravens have the Bengals and Browns to deal with.  
The NFL Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff