Reply LSF [Latin's So Fly]
heys guys its -l- mob dribble -l-

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CR_DribblePro

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:47 pm
i lost my account so i made this one just wondering if you guys could help me im lsfxhersuperman's cousin if anybody remembers me i even have you as a friend lsf-fever  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:37 pm
we need a little more proof you are who you say u r
many ppl who have CR in there names have been hacking and trolling people and causing lots of trouble in flash spaces
CR in part of your user name is a very bad idea , also bad ideas are murdah, kf , kn and swisha
all known hackers and scammers and trollers

just come up with a new name like LSF_ xxx or xyz123-LSF or something like that you know
that way you dont look like a hacker  

TERRACE-XIII_SSC

CR_DribblePro

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:45 pm
TERRACE-XIII_SSC
many ppl who have CR in there names have been hacking and trolling people and causing lots of trouble in flash spaces
CR in part of your user name is a very bad idea , also bad ideas are murdah, kf , kn and swisha

just come up with a new name like LSF_ xxx or xyz123-LSF or something like that you know
i have santos on facebook and he can confirm with you if he still gets on gaia?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:14 pm
CR_DribblePro
TERRACE-XIII_SSC

i have santos on facebook and he can confirm with you if he still gets on gaia?

i haven't seen him online in some time. well i guess i can take a chance, but i do suggest that you at least consider changing your name in the near future  

TERRACE-XIII_SSC

CR_DribblePro

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:41 pm
TERRACE-XIII_SSC

i dont have money to change my name this account is old my cousin gave it to me ive just been making money off zOMG  
LSF [Latin's So Fly]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games