Submit

Sinbari

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:39 pm
Welcome to Sin's workshop! This is gonna be a one-stop shop for customs and breedings. Unless there's something special going on, I'll try to keep stuff in here wink

If you have any questions at all just ask! If I don't know the answer, I'll find out. XD

(layouts are a mix of reading over everyone else's threads..lovingly frankensteined XD)

exclaim 4/8/15: I have touched up the sections explaining custom types. Please re-read them before entering more customs <33 I hope to have some examples up soon.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:50 pm
Rules:

arrow I will likely be opening customs/breedings on a CC basis, for whatever strikes my muse, instead of 'first come first serve'. I'll probably pick 2 at a time when slots are open, and finishing them before I pick anymore. Just make sure to pay attention to any details I have posted when I open slots, as I may mix things up a bit. XD
arrow I am not gonna tackle complicated cosplays at this point in time, but I may allow simple ones.
arrow On the same note, try to avoid really overly complicated requests; there's only so much that can fit on the bases very easily. If you want to know what I can and can't do, just ask me, I promise, I don't bite. xD I will be honest, I am not confident in fancy hairstyles, for example. <3
arrow If you want specific colors in your custom forms, please use hex codes or palettes (design-seeds.com or colourlovers.com are great websites for this); if you just say "blue" I will use whatever shade I feel like. xD
arrow Try not to overdo it with "CC" in your custom forms unless you are specifically asking for a mystery custom, or want to just use a ref pic for a 'mystery' edited custom... I do better with some direction rather than having to think up things myself. xD
arrow Refs are your friend! If you are requesting a custom with unique hair, clothing, or other major edits, please include plenty of examples.

Sinbari

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Sinbari

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:52 pm
Customs

exclaim New: For sake of ease, make sure you use the correct term for 'Base wanted' in your forms. Stock lineart is the lineart where the Pockettu have premade hair, clothes and are shaded already. These should only be listed if you are getting a mystery or an Edited pockettu. Lineart Bases are completely plain lineart with no hair, clothes or edits, that I use to start from scratch for Fully customized/Cosplay pets.

Stock Lineart (poses in order are: Standing, Pondering, Sitting, Arms Crossed)

User Image
User Image

Prices:

exclaim Please reference this thread for additional fees/availability if you are wanting a limited or retired base.

Mystery Pockettu: 50k. These are color non-edit customs. To either stock or limited bases. Give me a theme, gender and a few colors (up to 5) OR an picture for inspiration (try to keep them abstract, no specific characters, these are meant to be a mystery after all, I will be less likely to pick references of a person, as opposed to abstract art/landscapes, because I won't be able to use their outfits without editing. If you want me to use Patterns from outfits, just mention that), and leave the rest up to me! If you request a Limited base, see the link above for extra fees.

Edited Pockettu: 75k. If you want to use existing stock bases, but have some edits added to them, this is the option for you. Refs are preferred for anything not easily explained. If you request a Limited base, see the link above for extra fees. While you can request a few certain Limiteds with this (i.e. werekitties), reference the link above to make sure which are allowed.

Fully Customized Pockettu: 150k. For this option, I start from scratch with plain bases. You can ask for unique hair styles, clothing, and other accessories/additions. OCs fall into this category. The only thing I can't do is change the position of arms and legs. Refs are a good thing, please use them! I do much better at hair and clothes especially when I have references. xD Limiteds are almost never allowed for this, at least not for drastic changes. I can futz with a centaur tail, or werekitty maybe? But most Limiteds are meant to stay as-is.

Note: I have a simple naga base for those interested. It would fall under this category also, as it is not shaded, nor does it have hair or clothes to start with. Examples: [x], [x]

Cosplay Pockettu: 250k. Self explanatory. For cosplays of characters from shows, movies, etc. Not your own OCs. For now I am only doing simple ones, if it's overly complicated I reserve the right not to pick your custom ^_^ Please make sure your cosplay is not already reserved or existing! Remember there can be the same cosplays for both mini and normals.
------------

Forms:

Mystery customs

[color=blue][size=18][b]Surprise me![/b][/size]
[size=10][b]Username[/b]:
[b]Name of Pockettu[/b]:
[b]Gender[/b]:
[b]Base Wanted[/b]: (Stock or Limited? You may choose the limited if it's available, see link above for applied fee.)
[b]Colors/Inspiration?[/b]: [/size][/color]

Edited customs

[color=green][size=18][b]I'd like a shipment![/b][/size]
[b]Name of Pockettu[/b]:
[b]Gender[/b]:

[b]Base Wanted[/b]: (Which pose of stock lineart, or which Limited? (please specify))
[b]Body Edits?[/b]: (horns, tails, wings, etc)
[b]Hair Color[/b]:
[b]Eye Color[/b]:
[b]Skin Color[/b]:

[b]Clothing Edits?[/b]: (accessories, hats, etc)
[b]Shirt[/b]:
[b]Bottom[/b]:
[b]Shoes[/b]:

[b]Anything else?[/b]:

[b]References[/b]: [/size][/color]

Fully customized/Cosplay

[color=purple][size=18][b]I'd like a shipment![/b][/size]
[b]Name of Pockettu[/b]:
[b]Gender[/b]:

[b]Base Wanted[/b]: (Which pose of base lineart, or which Limited, if applicable (please specify))
[b]Type of custom[/b]: (Fully customized or Cosplay)
[b]Body Edits?[/b]: (tail, wings, horns, etc)
[b]Hair Color[/b]:
[b]Eye Color[/b]:
[b]Skin Color[/b]:

[b]Clothing Edits?[/b]: (anything you want!)
[b]Shirt[/b]:
[b]Bottom[/b]:
[b]Shoes[/b]:

[b]Anything else?[/b]:

[b]References[/b]: [/size][/color]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:54 pm
Breedings

Prices: (Same for mock and regular breedings)

Unedited: 10k. Self-explanatory. For breedings with parents who have no edits, or if you don't mind skipping any edits being passed down.
Minor-moderate edits: 20k. For breedings with parents who have minor edits to stock lineart (accessories, jewelry, small hair edits, etc), or if you don't mind major-edited pockettu getting kids with minor edits.
Major edits: 30k. For breedings with parents who are heavily edited (unique hair, clothes, etc).

Mock rules:
Two owners = two "offspring"
One owner = one "offspring"
Capsule --> Gen 1 Adult, no baby stage.

Remember, pockettu must be at least 2 weeks old to breed~

Forms:

For Flings:

[color=green][b][size=18]FLINGIN' Babbbiiiiesss! I mean uh...[/size][/b][/color]
[img][/img]
[b]Parent 1's Name:[/b]
[b]Owner:[/b]

[img][/img]
[b]Parent 2's Name:[/b]

[b]Gender Preferred for Children?:[/b]
[b]One Thing You Want Passed Down?[/b]: You may not get this, but you can ask.
[b]Breeding Agreement?[/b]:

[b]God Blessing?[/b]: (Do you want a God to bless the breeding, if so, who?)
[b]Proof to God's Granted Blessing[/b]: (link to it)

For Mates:

[color=blue][b][size=18]All we want is a family...[/size][/b][/color]
[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[b]Gender Preferred for Children?:[/b]
[b]Breeding Agreement?[/b]:

[b]God Blessing?[/b]: (Do you want a God to bless the breeding, if so, who?)
[b]Proof to God's Granted Blessing[/b]: (link to it)

Mock breedings: (remember these will go straight to adult and have no genetic ties to their "parents".)

[color=blue][b][size=18]This should be interesting....[/size][/b][/color]
[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[b]Preferred gender?[/b]
[b]Mock Breeding Agreement?[/b]: link please

Sinbari

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Sinbari

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:38 pm
Work list

Customs:

none

Breedings:

none  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:19 pm
Extra...  

Sinbari

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Sinbari

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:30 am
One more extra cos I feel like it... XD  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:43 am
Okay, opening customs for a bit (not breedings just yet)... these will be CC, not first come first serve.

Please read the rules post before posting.
You may post up to 3 forms. Please double check your forms to make sure it's what you really want, and don't change your mind afterwards if I pick yours xD
I will likely pick 2-3, then work on those before selecting any more.
I will quote (and PM, probably, since quotes have been wonky) you if I've selected one of yours.

You may use music as inspiration for mystery pockettu, but still include some colors/words -- and be warned I may not be as likely to pick them.
If you've got any questions, just ask smile  

Sinbari

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

ashes to the wind

Salty Human

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:58 am
I'd like a shipment!
Username: ashes to the wind
Name of Pockettu: Ivan

Base Wanted: Standing

Body Edits?: A third eye, eyes closed, fuzzy antenna, and messy hair
Hair Color: Dark blue
Eye Color: Gold
Skin Color: Green with freckles

Clothing Edits?: Something simple yet... Other worldly?
Shirt: CC
Bottom: CC
Shoes: CC

Anything else?: His main two eyes are closed, the one on his forehead is open. It is oriented like any other human eye (not up and down)

References: Antenna, Hair (something like that), Third Eye reference

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:18 pm
I'd like a shipment!
Username: Ishtanballa
Name of Pockettu: TBD

Base Wanted: CC
Type of Custom: Fully-Customized
Hair Style: CC
Hair Color: CC

Eye Color: CC
Skin Color: CC

Clothing Edits: Something inspired by this avie.
Clothing Colors: Black, reds, golds, and oranges

Other Edits: If ears are visible, pointed elf ears. The flame tipped tail and clawed feet. Anything else is CC.

Anything else?: It's up to you if he even has eyes, hair, or ears even visible. Depends on if you choose to cover it all up like the mask does on the ref or not. Also, I would like for him to be cursed XD

References: Here

Ishtanballa
gonna work on this one~

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

Deleted_Account_396

Devoted Combatant

9,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:45 pm
I'd like a shipment!
Username: Chiyochan64

Base Wanted: Darkness

Hair Style: Stock Provided
Hair Color: Fades from black, to silver, to dark blue and then dark purple at the tips.

Eye Color: Same gradient from dark blue to dark purple? Or just choose either color, whichever fits best.
Skin Color: Black

Clothing Edits: N/A
Clothing Colors:N/A

Other Edits: N/A

Anything else?: What kind of custom would this be? There are no technical edits, but it isn't mostly CC like your form for your color customs (well, in the way it is executed) Could you please let me know? By no means do you have to choose my shipment, but I'd like to know for my own personal reference. Thank you!

References: N/A, sorry!

chiyochan64
Aight, I'm gonna go ahead and do this one too~

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:08 pm
I'd like a shipment!
Username: ashes to the wind
Name of Pockettu: Ivan

Base Wanted: Standing

Body Edits?: A third eye, eyes closed, fuzzy antenna, and messy hair
Hair Color: Dark blue
Eye Color: Gold
Skin Color: Green with freckles

Clothing Edits?: Something simple yet... Other worldly?
Shirt: CC
Bottom: CC
Shoes: CC

Anything else?: His main two eyes are closed, the one on his forehead is open. It is oriented like any other human eye (not up and down)

References: Antenna, Hair (something like that), Third Eye reference

ashes to the wind
Gonna work on this one~

Sinbari

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Sinbari

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:33 pm
chiyochan64

If I pick this one I'll treat the color custom as the same price as a mystery + the fee for the darkness pockettu. X3  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:42 pm
Surprise me!
Username: vampire werewolf fangirl2
Base Wanted: CC
Colors/Inspiration?: Linky~

vampire werewolf fangirl2

Dangerous Sleuth

10,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Sinbari

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:50 pm
I am opening up 2 custom slots and 2 breeding slots for September. They will be on a CC basis, NOT first come first serve. If you posted anything before this post, repost if you want to try for it again.

Please read the rules post before posting.
You may post up to 3 forms for EACH type of slot (3 customs, and 3 breedings) for me to pick through. Please double check your forms to make sure it's what you really want, and don't change your mind afterwards if I pick yours xD
I will quote (and PM, probably, since quotes have been wonky) you if I've selected one of yours.
Please remember to post in the breeding agreement thread before posting here for breedings.
You may use music as inspiration for mystery pockettu customs, but still include some colors/words -- and be warned I may not be as likely to pick them.
If you've got any questions, just ask~

9 // Customs & Breedings

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces