Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cheyriddle4
Crew

Shameless Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:31 pm
Laughing he watches as Gala keeps changing her pace."True. Yet I don't view you as such. Perhaps when I get to know you better I could see their viewpoint. But I am not at that level yet." Chuckling he nudges her flank."Quite the ball of energy you are Gala."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:50 pm
The touch to her flank made her jump, and skitter back a few feet. She was used to being around others but being touched by one who was not family was a strange new thing. “Energy exists all over perhaps I merely decide to show more of what I feel than others who lag and drag behind.” She smiled at him and sauntered back to his side.  

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cheyriddle4
Crew

Shameless Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:14 pm
Aidrien laughs and watches how startled she seemed."Are you saying I am sluggish?Or low energy? Well I may have a different opinion than you on this matter."Picking up his pace he looks ahead with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:04 pm
“Hardly the matter at front. I feel the need to move and dance yet others move strong and quickly in but one direction at a time. So while I twirl and spin others would drag and lag.” She twisted her body in a half flex and hoped forward with her tail twirling in a near ballet that was hard for those with larger muscles to mimic.  

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cheyriddle4
Crew

Shameless Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:00 am
Taking in her words he watches her. Graceful and in a way delicate. Her move leaves him in a little bit of awe. He can see her side, but he definitely wouldn't say that he is sluggish. "That was beautiful. I admit I wouldn't be able to do that. I think I would about fall over if I tried. Though I am more nimble in the air."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:08 pm
(oh dear lord if I don't reply in a timely manner you can always PM me or quote me or hunt me down and slaughter me dear)

“Such kind words are thanked to hear.” She pretended to look him over critically. “True one would not be and there is much room in the sky to prance and play so that does make sense. Still there is nothing wrong with you just as you are. Quite kind and handsome. There is no flaw to see be seen so far.” She grinned at him and continued her little dancing.  

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cheyriddle4
Crew

Shameless Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:46 pm
Aidrien laughs lightly." I do indeed have flaws just as everyone does. I just make a conscious effort to improve myself. Not give way to them so to speak. Do I make any sense?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:38 pm
“Oh yes full of so many hidden little holes. One supposes that it would be necessary to keep a close eye on you then to make certain such flaws don’t cause trouble for others.” She dipped to a bow. “and as one with fast enough hooves to flee of course it makes sense to follow you and see it is so.” Having volunteered for the job she intended to keep a very close eye on Aidrien and all his handsome muscles…. For flaws of course.  

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cheyriddle4
Crew

Shameless Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:00 pm
Grinning he is flattered that she would go with him. Even though he didn't necessarily ask it of her. Though he doesn't mind the company nonetheless. " True. Indeed perhaps it is wise to have someone help to point of these flaws so I may work on them."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:43 am
(Sorry Chey I got distracted working on a shop that will opening up sooner or later.)
“oh of course. There is that to be certain.” Moving along her hair bounced along as she did. A good part of her wondered if what she was doing was wise, but there was nothing to be gained if one was not willing to venture to the wider world. Moreover her father and mother had found one another due to her mother’s travels so perhaps this might lead to something more for her. If not she was glad to have met such an amazing stallion.  

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cheyriddle4
Crew

Shameless Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:24 am
"Most definitely." Grinning he watches her hair bounce. So much energy this mare has. It makes him wonder how long before she tires out. If ever that is. " Shall we head off then? See the world?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:36 pm
“Of course.” She twirled her tail behind her coyly like a cat. “mm though a mark should be left for kin. A moment. This one shall be back~” Twirling about she began her race back toward the trees she knew so well. She would make a carved mark on a tree trunk for her mother and father so their poor hearts wouldn’t give out on them when they found her long gone. Her adventure was about to begin and it was important to leave on a good not a worrisome one.  

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cheyriddle4
Crew

Shameless Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:42 pm
Waiting he stands waiting there as he watches her race off. Trusting her word he doesn't worry that she might have left him. After all he can't imagine her doing that.  
Open / Private RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff