Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
Break Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll
Break Potion
100%
 100%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 5

KazeRin

Hopeless Dreamer

11,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:39 am
I've wasted too much of my life away on the internet. Starting from about 2000, when we got our first computer with decent internet.

I'm going to be working about 55-60 hours a week for the next month, so I won't have much free time, and there are other projects and events to be attended.

Have a good end of summer everyone. Maybe I'll drop by in September.

Or I'll fail at this goal and be back in a few weeks -_-;  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:02 pm
Working? YOU ARE SOO ******** LUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO ONE HAS HIRED ME YET!!!!!!!!

ALL I HAVE IS STUPID SUBBING AT SCHOOLS (HIGH SCHOOL)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It sucks it really does cuz of how the stupid school district admin office deals with you in crap. stare

School will be starting again in about a week in a half or so, so I will have a means of inccome again IF THEY NEED SUBS IN STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUt I really don't want to do that. I hope itsquest inc finds a job for me or else I will have to sub again. But IF THOSE BASTARDS PUT ME ON HOLD AGAIN I ASSURE YOU I WILL QUIT!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND SAY I"M DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT MY dad said to see it through the end no matter what. Cuz they may restrict me, but if they say that they restrict me cuz I can't sub at all, and they fire/remove me from the sub programk, THEN I CAN ******** SUE THEM IN s**t AND HAVE THE POWER TO DO IT, CUZ MY DAD IS ALL LIKE "SEE THROUGH IT TO THE END, NEVER QUIT, WAIT UNTIL THEY FIRE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! QUITTING IS LIKE THROWING EVERYTHING AWAY!!!!!!  

Aoi the Crossdresser

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:10 pm
BUT YEAH IF THEY DO PUT ME ON HOLD AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!! MY DAD TOLD ME GREATLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SEE THROUGH IT TOO THE END!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE SUB PROGRAM IN APS ALAMOGORDO DISTRICT SUCKS ANYWAY!!!!!!!!!

SO YEAH!!!!!!!!!!! MY parents told me to see it through the end as much as I can. NEVER GIVE UP UNLESS THE ******** SCHOOL DISTRICT FIRES YOU!!!!!!!!!!! REMOVES YOU FROM THE SUB ROSTER!!!!!!!! THEN I CAN ******** TAKE ACTION AND FILE AN EEOC COMPLAINT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let's hope that doesn't happen.

But if I don't find a job then I will have to rely on substiting agains for the fall of 2013.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:16 pm
YEAH I WILL QUIT!!!!!!!!!!!! ONLY IF THEY FIRE ME AND I CAN DEVELOP MY SSI REPORT

EVEN THOUGH I CAN ONLY SUB AS A TEACHER AT THE HIGH SCHOOL IN THIS STUPID TOWN AND AS AN EDUCATIONAL ASSISTANT/ASSISTANT AT ANY SCHOOL IN THIS DISTRICT, I DON"T CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I JUST NEED ******** MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT"S JUST SAD THIS IS THE ONLY WAY!!!!!!!!!! TO SUBSTITUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Aoi the Crossdresser

KazeRin

Hopeless Dreamer

11,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:41 pm
Right now I'm climbing up and down a 12 foot ladder to focus hot lights on clothes racks in a new huge department store.

It's tiring and really boring and has nothing to do with my career. But it pays.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:11 am
KazeRin
Right now I'm climbing up and down a 12 foot ladder to focus hot lights on clothes racks in a new huge department store.

It's tiring and really boring and has nothing to do with my career. But it pays.
My brother wants to know how you survive in a FRENCH-SPEAKING environment where you don't even speak it fluently. sad  

Aoi the Crossdresser

KazeRin

Hopeless Dreamer

11,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:04 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
KazeRin

My brother wants to know how you survive in a FRENCH-SPEAKING environment where you don't even speak it fluently. sad

It's a pretty bilingual city. Anywhere else in the province and I'd be screwed.
And I know the language pretty well, I just never practice it so I'm always searching for my words when I need to have a conversation.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:12 pm
KazeRin
Aoi the Crossdresser
KazeRin

And I know the language pretty well, I just never practice it so I'm always searching for my words when I need to have a conversation.
Ok I'm just wondering, cuz my brother Blaine thinks you are weird that you can survive a french speaking area (Quebec) and you barely know the language. in stuff. sad  

Aoi the Crossdresser

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:36 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
KazeRin
Aoi the Crossdresser
KazeRin

Ok I'm just wondering, cuz my brother Blaine thinks you are weird that you can survive a french speaking area (Quebec) and you barely know the language. in stuff. sad

Most of us know a little french, since it's required that we learn it for a certain number of years. The best way to learn a language is to submerse yourself into it. Living in a french speaking place means you're surrounded by it, thus making it easier to learn.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:49 pm
I doubt you cool4 speak french fluently at all. You are in the same condition as I am in where I don't speak Spanish fluently in stuff . But yeah.

My area is more likely to be taken over by spanish speaking ppl than anyday more so than anywhere else. I mean really. 82% of ppl in el paso can speak spanish any day than any of you can anyday so yeah. El Paso is the new mexico anyday so belivve it. biggrin  

Aoi the Crossdresser

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:54 pm
Aoi the Crossdresser
I doubt you cool4 speak french fluently at all. You are in the same condition as I am in where I don't speak Spanish fluently in stuff . But yeah.

My area is more likely to be taken over by spanish speaking ppl than anyday more so than anywhere else. I mean really. 82% of ppl in el paso can speak spanish any day than any of you can anyday so yeah. El Paso is the new mexico anyday so belivve it. biggrin

I can speak a little bit, but because I'm not in the parts of Canada that are french speaking, I'm not fluent.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:00 am
cool4
Aoi the Crossdresser

I can speak a little bit, but because I'm not in the parts of Canada that are french speaking, I'm not fluent.
So you cant speak that fluentlyhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IN STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! French is weird anyway!!!!!!!!!!! The only new world languages that are acceptable are the English languages, etc, god knowqs what language I can think of etc.... i can' thiojnk pf an7y plangauge sxei9nce.  

Aoi the Crossdresser

KazeRin

Hopeless Dreamer

11,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:30 am
I am completely able to say anything I need to get around. Ask directions, buy things at stores, order food...
I just can't keep up with a conversation.
Or if the cashier makes some comment/joke I'm just confused for 10 seconds before my brain translates the obscure/slang term they used.

Puns are great if it's your first language, but word play doesn't translate.
Avocat = Avocado
Avocate = Lawyer

That just DOES. NOT. TRANSLATE. So you have to know both those words to get the joke.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:32 am
KazeRin
I am completely able to say anything I need to get around. Ask directions, buy things at stores, order food...
I just can't keep up with a conversation.
Or if the cashier makes some comment/joke I'm just confused for 10 seconds before my brain translates the obscure/slang term they used.

Puns are great if it's your first language, but word play doesn't translate.
Avocat = Avocado
Avocate = Lawyer

That just DOES. NOT. TRANSLATE. So you have to know both those words to get the joke.
Your weird. BUt your even weirder cuz you wear glasses. sad I didn't know you wear glasses. Glasses fear me, so that means y0ou probably see weirdly now. crying But I am trying to mess myself up so that way I can also have glasses within the next 5 years, and if I( donm't get glasses, then I will be dead, so that way I will not have to deal with the horriboleness that is to come in this stupid FAKE WORLD!!!  

Aoi the Crossdresser

KazeRin

Hopeless Dreamer

11,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:57 am
I've had glasses since before I joined Gaia.

But it's a really weak prescription. So no, I don't see weird.

When you go to the eye doctor and read the letters, I'd have to take a few steps forward to get the same result as someone with 20/20 vision.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lines are still straight. Things are just a bit out of focus.  
River of Polls

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff