Welcome to Gaia! ::

♣★✚The ℛoyal ℛed wolf Pack™✚★♣

Back to Guilds

The Royal Red Wolf Pack is where we expect the best, from the best. Take on missions, make new friends, learn to fight your way to victory 

Tags: Wolf, Role-Play, Wolf pack, Empire, Family 

Reply ★The Royal Red Wolf Pack★
★Job/Duty application forum★

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nelson Banyez
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:47 pm
Hello, this is the thread where you apply for Job/Duty if you are accepted a Crew member will edit it and show you if its accepted it will be in green or it will be written invalid and red. So I expect you all to sing up for one. You need to train before getting the job.
This is how to fill it out properly:

- Username:

- Job/Duty you are applying for:

- Skills for the Job/Duty:

- Reason for applying for Job/Duty:

- What you would bring to the job:

- Reasons to pick you:

- Additional Comments:

Sincerely,
King Nelson Banyez.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:26 am

- Username:Grimalkin Banyez

- Job/Duty you are applying for: Assassin

- Skills for the Job/Duty: Cleaver, fast, great role player and insane so I can kill everyone.

- Reason for applying for Job/Duty: I want to protect the guild from evil people and serve my King properly and fairly.

- What you would bring to the job:
A hard worker how never gives up on there missions and able to teach newbies and I will bring high standers.

- Reasons to pick you:
I love my King I love my pack and we can only get stronger.

- Additional Comments: None.

Accepted  

Grimalkin Bianco
Crew

Miizumo
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:34 am

- Username: Emokid Banyez

- Job/Duty you are applying for: Guard

- Skills for the Job/Duty: Strong willed, excellent fighting skills.

- Reason for applying for Job/Duty: I want to protect the pack with my life.

- What you would bring to the job: Someone who will take orders without question, protect others before them self and who will rather die protecting the pack them being a coward.

- Reasons to pick you: The pack is not just my home, but to everyone whose in it, so someone has to protect it, and I'm willing to risk my life for this place we call home.

- Additional Comments: None

Accepted  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:43 am

- Username: The GrimReaper0013

- Job/Duty you are applying for: Guard

- Skills for the Job/Duty: The willingness to protect fellow guild members from harm.

- Reason for applying for Job/Duty: I come from a military family irl, so i was brought up to serve and protect others.

- What you would bring to the job: I would bring security and protect for all guild members, as well as treating guild members as brothers or sisters.

- Reasons to pick you: I am friendly when i want to be, but yet strict and protective when it comes to keeping people safe.

Student  

Shadow_Child10

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

ImSlimAnus

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:29 am

- Username: II Fallen-Cloud II (Haru)

- Job/Duty you are applying for: Hunter

- Skills for the Job/Duty: To protect the guild from any harm far and wide.
Keep the look out near with the guards.

- Reason for applying for Job/Duty: I have trained everyday of my life sine 13 years. And would like to be a hunter.
- What you would bring to the job: I would never let enemies hurt my family guild.

- Reasons to pick you: I am friendly to all and is well protective when there is enemies.

Student  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:18 am

- Username: Killingwolfmanbanyez

- Job/Duty you are applying for:hunter

- Skills for the Job/Duty: I'm fast i'm calm on mission's and ill get the job done quickly.

- Reason for applying for Job/Duty: Because i'm a great person ill care for this guild i heard there was a great hunter names angryboymaster he was the best of the best people all around kept on joining this pack because of him i want to be exactly like him I've always wanted to be like that a great leader and if i ever become the leader of this guild ill take care of it so much and i mean this with all my heart a lot.

- What you would bring to the job:My weapons and my kunai's

- Reasons to pick you:Because i'm a great person i will serve this pack protect it with my and i'll love to honor the king everytime i see or meet him.

- Additional Comments:none  

killing wolfmanbanyez

★The Royal Red Wolf Pack★

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces