Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Online High School

Back to Guilds

Gaia Online High School Community & Roleplaying Guild 

Tags: high school, gaia online, school, roleplaying, community 

Reply Gaia online high school
Random} To serve and protect {Killua Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx-Girlspoken-Xx

Desirable Friend

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:31 pm
I Am Killua

User Image

x x x ƧC̤̈ᗩЯℓƎ✞✞ 'ƧC̤̈ᗩЯ' ƘᎥИ❡ƧℓƎУx x x x x x

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Scarlett stumbled forward a littler her hand slipping on the handle making the door fly open as she fell forward into the room hitting the floor.

William nodded "A hero to save the Damsel in distress" He chuckled as he stood up fully from the crouch then flipped into the camp landing the fifteen feet perfectly with ease.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:49 pm
Random_Girl656

User Image
User Image
For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards,
for there you have been and there you will long to return.
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

The leader smiled and watched as the bandit closed the door. He walked over and looked down at Scarlett. "Oh how the might has fallen. My dear girl you are in for a treat." He knelt down by her air but stayed tense in case he had to leap away from her. He whispered into her ear. "I will make you scream my name and have you begging for more. I promise you." He stepped back away from her.

Ulrich smiled and jumped down from the tree. He stabbed the nearest bandit and moved on. He had to make it to Scarlett before she got her. The hood was up and covered his features. He blended in with the rest of the attackers and this would help hide his identity.

Rise and rise again until lambs become lions

I Am killua

Xx-Girlspoken-Xx

Desirable Friend

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:58 pm
I Am Killua

User Image

Scarlett looked up towards him standing up grabbing the first thing she saw which was a glass and threw it directly at him then grabbed a knife which was next to the glass. "Over my dead body I will scream your name" She said her face hard.

William flipped over a man snapping his neck with his bare hands and smirked as he pulled out his sword stabbing another man who ran at him. "I'll hold them off you save your girl" He said as he sliced two more men who tried attacking him

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:07 pm
Random_Girl656

User Image
User Image
For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards,

The leader smiled and dodged the glass. He saw her grabbed the knife and he took out his sword. "I guess we are doing this the hard way. I don't mind it really. It'll only tire you out but all you will have to do is lay there so it's fine." He waited for her next move.

Ulrich smiled and waved to Will. "I owe you a bunch." He ducked under a slash and then elbowed the guy in the face before slashing backwards. He ran to the Leaders cabin and opened the door. He saw the leader with a sword and Scarlett with a knife, Behind him the other attackers were fighting the bandits giving the two in the cabin a view of the fighting. The sun was behind him and the hood cast his face into shadows so you couldn't tell who it was. He was prepared to fight.

I Am killua

Xx-Girlspoken-Xx

Desirable Friend

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:14 pm
I Am Killua

User Image

Scarlett threw a knife directly at the leader and grabbed another one flipping over the leader stabbing him in the back with it until she saw the man at the door. She stopped a little confused standing on the bed that she had flipped over ontop of to stab him in the back. She stood looking at the man in awe and confusion wondering why there was a man standing there.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:26 pm
Random_Girl656

User Image
User Image

Ulrich saw Scarlett move and when she finished he stabbed the man in the stomach. He wouldn't die for about a minute or two so he smiled to himself. He knew that the leader wanted to know who he was. He pushed his hood down and still had his smile on his face. "I told you I would kill you if you ever hurt Scarlett. Unlike you I keep my promises." He pulled his sword back out and looked at Scarlett. He had no idea what to say. He had gone over it in his head over and over but he was drawing a blank. "Scarlett......" He felt stupid for only saying her name but that was all he could say.

I Am killua

Xx-Girlspoken-Xx

Desirable Friend

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:20 am
I Am Killua

User Image

Scarlett watched as the leader fell dead her eyes looking from his body to Ulrich. "Ulrich!" She said her face lighting up as she dropped the bloody knife in her hand. She jumped from the bed she was on and ran to Ulrich giving him a warm embrace her head going on his shoulder. She wasn't sure what to say either, the knight was just saved by the prince what an odd twist. Keeping her hold on him she noticed her heart beat was fast, slowly she pulled away looking at him. "You really kept your promise." she said as she let out another smile then looked down to her hand that was covered in blood. "It's his" She said before he started to worry as she rubbed the blood on her shorts. "see" Looking down at shorts and tank top she looked back to Ulrich. "they kinda rook my armor." She said shrugging a little as she looked into his eyes. With the sun behind him he seemed to look as though he was glowing like an angel to protect her. Even thinking this slightest thought her cheeks turned a little red and she looked down taking a deep breath

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:58 am
Random_Girl656

User Image
User Image

Ulrich hugged her back and he knew that everything was going to be alright. He wasn't worried about the blood because she didn't seem hurt. He was just glad that he had found her and she wasn't hurt. He laughed a bit. "Well I couldn't have done it without my friends. I was planning on riding into the camp and fighting everyone but I was taken by some guys into the forest. I met their leader William the mad. A bit crazy but he is nice. He helped me attack the camp and that's why I have these clothes on. I wanted to blend it. Scarlett I'm sorry I made you leave. If I hadn't you would have never been kidnapped again." He blamed himself. He could have stopped the bandits at the castle but deep down he knew he couldn't. They had the element of surprise and he had to fight the ones who blocked him to slow him down.

I Am killua

Xx-Girlspoken-Xx

Desirable Friend

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:48 am
I Am Killua

User Image

Scarlett smiled as she listened to him and how he had met someone to save her then heard him blame himself for all of this. "There you go again" She started a frown on her face "It is not your fault this happened, how were you to know the bandits would come today? Or that after I left I would go to the training field? You told me I could stay, or I could leave and it was my choice to leave Ulrich. You shouldn't blame yourself for every harmful thing that comes our way." She sighed softly as she heard a knock on the door her eyes laying to another man in a green cape pull his hood down.

William smiled at the two as he looked back at his men then towards Ulrich. "We won today, the hero saved the damsel and the merry men got to kick a little a**" He said laughing with a nod then looked towards Scarlett. "and this must be the lady of the hour." He took her hand placing a soft kiss on it. "I am William the Mad glad to meet your acquaintance" He said letting her hand go then looked towards Ulrich. "She's a pretty lady, you may have to keep her otherwise someone may steal her" He said giving a wink with a laugh. "Shall we be going?"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:34 am
Random_Girl656

User Image
User Image

Ulrich nodded and listened to her. She was right. There was no way he could have known they were attacking or where she would have been. Though he should have realized that the bandits were going to attack them. The leader had promised it and they seemed full of themselves. They snuck into the castle even though they were a small number of fighters. He smiled and turned to William. Will was a strange fellow but Ulrich trusted him with his life. He had helped him even though he didn't have to and he was nice. He looked at Scarlett and nodded. "We should get back to the castle. I doubt Rosemary would have told my father of my absence but if we stay longer my father will definitely hear about this. So Will how can I repay you?" He would do anything to pay William back. He had helped him get Scarlett back.

I Am killua

Xx-Girlspoken-Xx

Desirable Friend

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:19 pm
I Am Killua

User Image

Scarlett looked towards William then back to Ulrich. "This is the man who helped you?" She questioned laughing slightly. Yes William the Mad was a good name for this man. "Yes we should be going, I don't want Rosemary to get upset about your absence or your father being upset about you once more." She said as she looked around towards the two then nodded "I'm going to go thank your Men William but thank you for also helping Ulrich for my rescue." She smiled her eyes glowing a little as she walked out the door to meet the other men and the bloody scene before her unphased.

William watched Scarlett leave then looked towards Ulrich. "The way that I would be repaid is simply you going with your heart for love. I can see you truly love this girl. Hopefully you can actually show her. It seems that she is quite fond of you as well." He smiled then pulled his hood on. "Now if that is all shall we get going?" He turned on his heel without another word and walked out of the cabin.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:33 pm
Random_Girl656

User Image
User Image

Ulrich smiled and watched the two of them leave. He had a lot to think about but Will was right. He had to go with his heart but he knew it wasn't going to be easy. His father would try to stop him but he had to deal with it. He would either change his fathers mind or he would simply leave the kingdom. He didn't want to be prince if he had no choice in who to marry. He left the cabin and started walking back towards Will's camp. He had to get his horse and clothes. He wasn't going to change but he needed to bring it back. His tailor would throw a fit if he lost or damaged another article of clothing. He had to tell Scarlett that he liked her and figure out a way to not get murdered or locked up by his father. It would be hard but he could do it. He had gotten out of previous marriages so he figured he could do this.

I Am killua

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas