Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
➸ Stray Dogs in Rabbits Fur [Open&Accepting~] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chanspicy

Shy Seeker

9,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:52 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Accelerator couldn't help but laugh at the black bunny eared male.
''If that's all you have to say that do it!!!" He stood, his eyes filling with heat and anger quickly. When he left he scoffed quietly.
''Seems like... An enemy.'' Mikasa taking a step into the living room to see Accelerator fuming.
''Accel....Calm down or I'll taze you til you pass out.'' She leaned on the door frame quietly. Accelerator looked at Mikasa and laughed.
''You know damn well that's not gonna work!!" She sighed heavily, watching his movements carefully.
''WHO THE HELL DOES HE THINK HE IS!!!??? WE DON'T NEED SUCH LITTLE WASTES OF SPACE!!!!" Mikasa frowned.
''if anything an alliance like this would help out alot Accelerator. Shut up before one of these bunnies decide to cap you.'' She jumped back feeling a gust of air go by her face. Glancing to the left, a new hole in the wall stood.
''Shut up or next time I will not purposely miss.''
''Totaaaaallllllloooooo~!!" She shivered turning to see July. Quickly moving out of his way as the doctor stepped in.
''I see you've created a mess mr. Split personality.'' Accelerator growled shooting another rubber band. July took a step to the left, as it hit the wall.
''Hmmm... Would you mind going to get Himeko...? I think it's lose.'' He crossed his arms. Mikasa stared at the ground and refused to make eye contact.
''i....g....Guess...." She ducked out of the room breathing heavily. She stopped at the kitchen.
''Excuse me Miss?" She watched her cook skillfully.
''I wouldn't go into the living room until told to do so.... We have a predicament and It would be quite bad if you were to get hurt.'' She ducked out once again walking around to find Himeko.

Call the doctor, call the doctor
Must be something wrong with me
He's a monster, why do I want ya?
Please tell me, please tell me.
That boy, he's a ******** monster
He's right, don't start. 'Til you're his own, form of art
He's doing his part Cause he's winning my heart
Is he human, does it matter
I know he's what I'm after
I can reel him, from disaster

I know

Yume no Shirube

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:23 pm
bump  

Chanspicy

Shy Seeker

9,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:25 am
User ImageUser Image

Jester was a little...shocked when she heard the female call her 'miss'...she knew that Jester was a female?! How did she...but...could it be that she was somewhat careless?! Or maybe Sven asid something while he was drunk?!...Speak of the devil right then and there the male came into the kitchen with his usual smile Jester~ I'll give you a hand on setting the table and everything~ He told her with his kind voice until he saw her gloomy appearence and asked what was bothering her, it was exactly then that the female told the male that her cover might have been blown as he rubbed his head Hmmm....well I didn't tell anyone, and no one else knows...maybe she accidentely said Miss? I mean....how could they have found out we've hidden it so well....let's just see what happens alright? He told the female to brighten her day a little as he got forks and knives, plates and cups most of all being careful with the tea pot and tea cups for Claire as he went back into the dining room to place everything on the table.

Kirsche looked over to Reisen with his normal pokerface What's a girlfriend...wait..isn't that the thing that Eight and Himeko are doing? And you and Aster? Kirsche and Claire are just good friends...no one can hurt Claire... The male informed his fellow brigader with a stern voice as Claire nodded her head and laughed a little at the behaviour of Accelerator. Aster on the other hand...something was definately wrong with him because even after the remark Kirsche had made of Reisen being Asters 'girlfriend' he didn't flip, he'd usually lose his cool and start shouting at the male...but...he kept quiet? Aster then let go of Reisen's ears as he ignored her question and took his leave from the room as he went back out the door and onto the grassy area to just fall back down and stare at the sky being lost in thought, yup, Kirsche seemed to have messed him up with just one line, poor little b*****d.

Eight looked at Himeko with a surprised look, he...'flopped' out of his room? So...it was an accident? It couldn't have been...he knows himself he isn't so reckless, just then he remembered what happened and knew she lied to him to protect his feelings as he smiled lightly and pulled the female close to him as he held her up against himself with his arm Thank you Himeko...and I'm sorry He told her in a soft voice as he carried on holding her tightly against himself as he couldn't believe himself what had happened to him, what he had done and...the fact he had lost his mind and broke his own hand..it all seems so...like a dream to him.

Yume no Shirube

Rail_Gavins

X_XBreaking_BenjaminX_X

ѺυϯфʄҪȓɣɝϮᾆɬϛ O.O.C

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:23 pm
User Image

xx T H Ex' V U L G A R 'xL E A D E R ?
              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxA N Dx' L U N A T I C 'xR A B B I T ?

User Image

Reisen looked at him, blinking wildly before hearing about her and Aster as she shook her head and her face went red.
                                            "Me?! Not a cha--!" But before she finished her sentence, she was dropped as she fell with a yelp before looking around and watched Aster leave as she blinked wildly and stood up. She only frowned before looking at the two who were now taller than her in height as she pointed at him,
                                            "Fine! If you won't help then I'll make it myself!" She declared before running off. She didn't know where but soemwhere would do.

Himeko blinked wildly when he stared at her with a surprised expression. Did she say something...new? She wondered as she went over her words again. Maybe the 'talking to himself' part was a bit odd but that was it as she then looked at him with a puffed out cheek,
                                            "Don't start saying sorry again...ba~ka..." She spoke before her expression softened up a bit to a smile as she patted his head absent mindedly as she seemed to be day dreaming before realising something as soon as her stomach made that grumble noise that broke all silences as she muttered,
                                            "I-It's lunch...now...I hope..." She spoke with an embarrassed expression.

ooc.

Kise no Shirube

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

Chanspicy

Shy Seeker

9,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:29 pm

Accelerator kept causing trouble as July tried to give him his meds.
''IM NOT TAKING ANYTHING YOU OFFER ME!!!!!' He punched July hard in the face. As July hit the ground, he chuckled.
''Oh dear....''' He felt his Jaw pop.
Mikasa ran around until she finally found her, with another bunny with ears.
''Himeko.... Accel... Ids going to either destroy your living room or completely kill three... or four bunnies.'' she huffed.
''I'm Mikasa Mr. White Eared bunny...'' She looked at the two in sudden realization.
''S...Sorry... for uh.... bursting in.''

I know

Yume no Shirube

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:51 am
User ImageUser Image

Finally the female had a full on smile on her face again because she had finished making food for everyone as she took a deep breath and said with her masculine voice Food's ready! Everyone to the dining room! The female's male voice was echoing around the hallways and reached more or less every room as the female, with Svens help, started getting all the food to the dining room, there was a variety of different foods, a lot to suit each and everyones taste, some things were the same for example the three she didn't know had the same food and some people had different ones, there was one plate with a slice of blueberry cake and earl grey tea at the side for Claire, Cherry cake with a glass of milk for Kirsche, Chocolate cake and dumplings on another plate with oolong tea for Reisen, a bowl with cut watermelons and kimchi with a glass of water for Aster, a bowl with triangle gummy candy with a glass of wine and a salad for Sven, a bowl of cut watermelon with a glass of water and a plate with steak, potatoes and vegetables for Eight, A plate with different cooked meats and a glass of water for Himeko, a bowl with sweet pink macarons filled with cream and strawberries and curry rice with a glass of water for herself, she of course also had three plates for the others, no matter if they told her they didn't want to eat, they may change their appetite later so she decided to put their plates out too, for Accelerator, July and Mikasa they had the same plate with steak, potatoes and vegetables and a glass of water however July had a piece of chocolate cake at the side whilst Mikasa had a piece of Cherry cake too, she was more or less too afraid ofgiving the other male something since she didn't know what he liked, she looked at her work of...cooking and baking more or less with a great smile as Sven gave her a thumbs up and they both proceeded to sit down on their place to wait for the others.

Kirsche was quiet for a little while before he looked at the 'fleeing' Reisen and the two younger looking rabbits looked at each other with that mischievous smile, the two then heard what Jester had shouted that the food had been finished and already set on the table so they both departed into the dining room as they sat on their obvious seats as Claire and Kirsche had started swinging their legs whilst sitting and waiting anxiously for the others, actually, they had quite a lot of fun watching Reisen be that chibi size that she was and they wanted to keep her like that for a while for their amusement.

Eight laughed her words off as he kissed her forehead lightly only to be interrupted by another female, a green haired one as he frowned and pointed at his ears with his broken hand Are you colour blind or soemthing? My ears are black....stupid and don't look down upon our race, those three you're talking about or four are probably Aster, Reisen, Kirsche and Claire right? No matter how strong that 'ooponent' is, I can tell you straight to the point now, he or she or more 'Accel' has no chance against us, you really shouldn't look down on brigaders, we're more powerful than we look. He started shaking his head as he sighed and heard Jester as he looked down at Himeko Well well, it seems that you were right, it's lunch, maybe I can even get away with feeding you since you're so small sweetheart~ His own reponse made the male chuckle as he stood up, holding Himeko in his still normal hand as he looked at Mikasa with a piercing gaze as he walked out the door though stopped next to her as he said without turning to her nor making eye contact You're lucky I'm in a better mood and the fact that Jester just saved you, but I'll tell you one thing...never...ever..disturb my time with my Himeko or else I'll rip you to pieces. His voice was cold and made chills run down spines as he walked off to the dinig room, setting Himeko down on her chair as he sat on his which funnily enough, was right next to Himeko, coincidence? Definately not are you stupid or something?

Aster let out a sigh as the voice of Jester just snapped him back to reality, howeve rhe wasn't in the mood to meet everyone right now since he knew he'll probably lose it and maybe even attack out of blinded rage and sadness as he rolled over to his side to try and shut out the world from his own once more and lose himself deep in his thoughts.

Yume no Shirube

Rail_Gavins

X_XBreaking_BenjaminX_X

ѺυϯфʄҪȓɣɝϮᾆɬϛ O.O.C

Kise no Shirube

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:57 am
User Image

User Image

Hearing her name mentioned, the black haired child looked in the direction of the green haired female and blinked at what she was saying. He was going to either destroy her living room or the three/four rabbits that were there? That made her almost laugh but she managed to hide it before she heard her say 'sorry' as she blinked wildly before looking to Eight who seemed to be raising points about his ears and about the others. He was kinda right about them, after all, when Himeko first met Reisen and they weren't even introduced, it was before she joined the brigade and before the Eastern Stray Dogs came to the mansion. Himeko walked right on into the tea house, just for the heck of it and ended up being beaten to a pulp by the female rabbit as Himeko started to look a bit pissed off just remembering that memory. That was the first moment they met but they didn't know each other up until after she'd joined the brigade. Hearing Jester though seemed to make her eyes light up a bit as she looked to Eight to point out she was right about the time and all that but when she heard what he'd said, she frowned a bit.
                                            "I'm not that short...am I?" She then started to wonder as she looked down at herself with a confused look on her face. The black haired halfbreed continued to examine her own body and looked to Mikasa to compare as she looked a bit worried,
                                            "I-I'm short...really short..." She continued to mutter as she was carried off it seemed by Eight as she sniffled. She didn't seem to hear the part he said the Mikasa as they'd left to the dinning room as she sat there. Peering over the table at everyone before scowling then looked at her plate... Yup...she was drooling. Literally. It was meat, she couldn't complain as she stared at the plate with sparkles in her eyes, just like a child after something or looking at an item that they desired as she just stared at the food. That was all she was gonna do.

Reisen heard Jester and peered inside the dinning room. Aster wasn't there. Now this was her going to be nice...don't expect this a lot. Seriously. Leaving to another room, she grabbed a small piece of paper and a pencil before scribbling down in her messy handwriting a note as she looked at it. Her ears flopped over in anger as she grumbled, she hated this form that wrote in such a scribbly form that she couldn't even read it herself as she shrugged. Everyone should just try and depict it themselves as she looked around and noticed her umbrella, it'd somewhat shrunk in size. She didn't understand herself how it did that but it worked as she shrugged and strapped it to her back. Wearing a scarf on her head to hide herself and make it a makeshift disguise, she even found some glasses to make her seem like a 'not suspicious' person like she saw in the movies as she ran into the dinning room and ran towards her place and grabbed her food along with Asters whilst leaving a note and literally carried it out of the room. Trying to be a ninja. Literally, she'd piled up all the food and managed to balance everything on top of one another, people would wonder how but don't doubt Reisen. She did work in a tea house and all that and had to serve countless people at once and had to carry sometimes more food than even this as she had ran off with the food. Running off outside with it all, yup, she was trying her hardest. It was both sides of Reisen trying to cheer him up, yup, the everday bitchy Reisen had planned this all out like it was a mission and the chibi Reisen had kind of carried it all out with...stupidness. She looked wierd as she ran in the direction of Aster, she still hadn't taken off the headscarf or glasses yet but she didn't care too much as she placed down the plates a metre or two away from the male before declaring, forgetting about what she looked like,
                                            "Get up you a*****e, otherwise I'm eating everything here!" She shouted with her hands on her hips.

ooc.

Kise no Shirube

X_XBreaking_BenjaminX_X

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:54 am

Accelerator stormed out of the living room.
''You and all these Mofo's get in my god damn way!!!!" July followed.
''Just let me give you your meds...." Accelerator turned
''YOUR PISSING ME OFF LIKE EVERYBODY EL-'' July shoved the pills into his mouth as he swallowed.
''There... Ta Ta~!!!" He skipped away from the stunned Accelerator.
''w...What THE F**K WAS THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????" He screamed as July headed into the kitchen.
''good Morning Bunnies. Sorry about this idiot. He's taken his Medication and should calm down in 15 minutes or so.'' He smiled happily.
''Or it won't kick in and he'll go nutz.'' Accelerator drove his foot into his back.
''WHAT DID YOU GIVE ME!!!!!!!???" he yelled.

Mikasa on the other hand didn't care for the way he treated her. After all, who said she needs friends. She was only doing as she was told, like always. She slowly walked, following the Bunny and Himeko humming softly to herself. She looked up to hear Accel.
''He took them....'' She mumbled to herself. Staring at the bunnies she finally thought she should introduce herself, but sadly had no one to star with. She took a seat onto the ground, next to the door way and took a deep breath, watching intently.

I know

Yume no Shirube

Kise no Shirube

Chanspicy

Shy Seeker

9,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:12 am
User ImageUser Image

Sven looked over as he saw three others enter and smiled happily as he waved at them three and bowed his head, he then stood up from his chair, trying to forget about the fact that he knew the chibi Reisen ran out with her and Aster's food as he approached Accelerator and July Well, it's fine, everyone has their bad da--- Be quiet Sven... The smaller female told the other male as she had suddenly appeared at the side of him and basically pushed the male away as she stared at July and Accelerator letting out a light sigh You guys just can't be quiet...for one day...so July, since right now you're the only person I can really talk to openly I'll introduce you to the newlings in our little home Even after being pushed away the white haired male kept his smile on his face as Claire started to point at people one by one Sven Mikhailov, rabbit as race, incredily intelligent and a very skilled hacker, is able to look at people and if known can call upon any information about the person and never misses his shot, Kirsche Cinque...a seemingly normal rabbit and my close companion still a student...brigader...Jester also male rabbit, lost his ears on a mission, very skilled in illusions and manipulation of people though very friendly and spoils people often, Eight or Ryu, he is someone you shouldn't piss off..has a split personality that comes out when exposed or more when tasted a tomato, very violent and deadly and also Himeko's lover....Risen...has left outside to Aster, Reisen a purple haired female who's now like Himeko a chibi...very annoying when with Aster since they both always argue...can invoke madness in others in more than one way and as Aster would say 'seems like a b***h' Aster...is outside..gloomy as ever...very skilled Hitman who has electricity running thorugh his body, very deadly if annoyed since he can fry you from the inside out in less than a second....his weapons are also taken from the electricity running through him...now sit down your food is ready...you too Accel and you too Mikasa...Jester worked hard for the meal today.. It's nice to meet you all~ Claire then turned around as she sat back down and tasted her cake whilst looking at Eight's broken hand contently, wondering what happened as she pointed towards it without saying another word, Sven of course was kind and polite as he then sat back down.

Kirsche's ears started flopping up and down like wings as his face lit up extremely brightly and he smiled Cake cake~ Kirsche loves cherry cake~ Kirsche's so happy~! He said in a happy voice as he started digging into his cake as he started happily laughing away as Jester laughed happily at his reactions and smiled at the rest, even at Accelerator..even though he had upset her quite a bit before It's a pleasure to meet you all, I hope we can all get along well~Just tell me or Sven if you have any troubles with the other brigaders and we'll set them straight~ She told them with her masculine voice as Sven nodded his head to that statement.

Eight wasn't too pleased at the arrival of the other people as he glanced over at them for a minute and then looked back to Claire Aster's...gloomy..? he questioned light heartedly as Claire nodded, the male himself started getting frustrated by her answer as he then tried to make it like it wasn't seen on his face as he looked at his broken hand ...Don't ask.... He then looked over at Himeko who's eyes were practically sparkling because of all the meat, he took the fork from her plate as he placed some meat on it and put it near the small females' mouth Aaaah~ He said in a...more perverse way..just like before..goddamnit Himeko..RUN!

Aster's attention was caught off again by the smell of food, he was starting to get really pissed off at the fact he was constantly interrupted, he saw someone small...with something on their head...probably a female due to the voice and glasses...that voice though..he knew that voice as he started getting more pissed off, he grabbed the plates and placed them near himself as he took the headscarf off from her and pulled her up by her ears again What did you say b***h?! And are YOU trying to say YOU will eat MY food that Jester made for me?! DO YOU WANT ME TO FRY YOU ALREADY YOU LITTLE WHORE?! The male was fuming as usual as he kept the female up on her ears and held her so high so she'd make eye contact with him as he frowned.

Yume no Shirube

Rail_Gavins

X_XBreaking_BenjaminX_X

ѺυϯфʄҪȓɣɝϮᾆɬϛ O.O.C

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:29 am

Accelerator finally began to calm down as he looked at his hands.
''Damn...'' he glanced at July who happily smiled.
''My name is July... Sven. Wanna become my new expirement?" he laughed sarcastically. Mikasa shook her head.
''Don't mind him... He's An idiot.'' July looked down at her.
''What was that!?? You wanna check up?'' She flinched.
''N....N...No...NO NOT REALLY!"

OOC~// No idea what to put sooo there!!

I know

Yume no Shirube

Kise no Shirube

Chanspicy

Shy Seeker

9,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:47 am
User Image

User Image

Himeko looked over to Claire, listening to her introduce everyone as she blinked wildly. Definately hit the mark with Reisen as she laughed to herself, she could definately second that 'seems like a b***h' part as she simply blinked a couple of times before looking down at her plate. There was a fork missing! She looked confused before seeing a fork with a piece of meat on it nearing her as she frowned at the meat like it'd been her arch enemy for years before hearing the sound of an 'Aaaah~' coming from Eight as she looked at him then the meat before literally chomping it like a puppy which...I guess you could...classify her as now. Afterall, a baby wolf or a young kitsune would be classified as a pup. That was just how it was as the female let go of the fork before blinking wildly. Her eyes shinning more as she looked just straight across the table absent mindedly before looking back at her plate. Looking at it with a stern expression,
                                            "Which meat was that?!" She questioned as she examined the plate with a frown on her face still. Yup...Himeko wasn't too bothered now, you could say. She didn't care now, she was acting her...you could call it her natural self. Go natural Himeko...maybe? That was when Himeko heard them shouting, no shouting while she was eating. It puts her off as she grumbled a swear or two under her breath glaring at them. That was her way to tell them to shut up and eat...if it was the older Himeko she'd be coming out with threats but she couldn't think of any right now and none of them would suit her appearance so she decided to leave it at the deathly glare.

Reisen seemed very calm as she made the glasses sit on the end of her nose as she looked at him over them.
                                            "I'm only concerned, you know? Plus I wouldn't even bother touching your food, I have my own~" She hummed, folding her arm after pushing the sunglasses back up so they'd cover her eyes as she just dangled. She wasn't too bothered now. That was when she looked away, keeping the glasses on which kinda helped disguise the fact she didn't want to look him in the eye,
                                            "Thought you'd want cheering up...idiot." She muttered lowly under her breath.

ooc.

Kise no Shirube

X_XBreaking_BenjaminX_X

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:05 pm
User ImageUser Image

Sven raised an eyebrow at the male's words as he chuckled lightly, they reminded him of...themselves actually as he shook his head Well Mister July, it seems like another mad doctor has beaten you to that, you see, you could say I was already experimented on~ He smiled at the male as he first pointed to his eyes and then to his head I have bionic eyes which enable me to see whilst I have a special chip in my brain implanted He then looked over to Kirsche as he looked at July But I'm sure that Kirsche would love to be your experiment~ He loves helping others he didn't actually find 'experiments' to be a bad thing since the only ones he knew of are ones that helped people get better, Kirsche looked confused as he had his natural poker face on again and looked over at Claire who shrugged herself Kirsche doesn't understand...but if it helps then Kirsche wants to help the newlings he said as his ears then stopped flopping around and his face went back to its usual...redness as he looked over at the other blonde haired male with blinking eyes.

Jester laughed a little at how they were acting It reminds you...of the brigade doesn't it Sven? She told him as he nodded, the female then got up and approached the green haired female as she patted her on the head Don't worry, he won't hurt you whilst we are here, now come on you need to at least eat something dear, you won't want to starve yourself now do you~ her masculine voice seemed sweet and overly persuasive as she kept patting the female lightly on the head to try and calm her down as she looked at July with more of a motherly protective look.

Eight laughed at the female as he then picked up more on the fork and kept feeding her Meat is meat, don't question what kind it is just eat it dear he told her as he then looked at Accelerator with a piercing glare So you're the guy who supposedly was going to 'destroy' the 'three to four rabbits' huh...? Mister...so you think you're tougher than us He said to the male with a frown on his face, his voice once more cold and ruthless, he didn't like threats against his own kind and most of all against people he cares about and someone he sees as an enemy isn't a very good thing.

Aster let out a sigh as he dropped the female and went over to his food and started to gulp it all down Shut up..I don't need cheering up..I'm completely fine and happy... He said to her as he stared at her and pulled off such an obvious fake smile that was actually pretty scary and carried on eating..what a pig.

Claire sighed as she got up and approached July Eight has a broken arm, you should check it out and help him since you're our doctor...I don't want to do your job for you He then stared at Accelerator as she grabbed his arm forcefully And you, learn some manners..you too Eight, we're all going to live together and I won't have arguments...now Accel..sit down and eat goddamnit..you sound better after you had food She dragged him to his seat and basically forcefully sat him down on it as she looked at Mikasa Do I have to pull you down to your seat too or will you be obedient and eat now?! She slightly raised her voice which indicated that she was getting annoyed at the scene and it was a better thing to all calm down before she'd go haywire in choking people.

Yume no Shirube

Rail_Gavins

X_XBreaking_BenjaminX_X

ѺυϯфʄҪȓɣɝϮᾆɬϛ O.O.C

Kise no Shirube

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:44 pm
User Image

User Image

Himeko just stared blankly at the lot with a raised eyebrow, she seemed confused now as she grumbled. Messing up her hair, she wanted to know which meat it was still though but that was when she heard Eight laugh at her looking to see what meat it was as she frowned at him before hearing him telling her to not question what meat it was as she pouted. But she really wanted to know as she glared at him before shrugging and eating still. Chewing the meat, she looked up at Eight before looking to Accelerator, she actually knew what they were talking about for once. For once she understood everything as she then heard what Claire said about Eight as the female frowned at her plate before looking to Eight,
                                            "Aren't you going to eat?" She questioned, to her, lunch was important...all food was important. It was food afterall.

Reisen just fell and sat there, staring at him as he said he was happy as she pushed her glasses up some more and reached to her back and unstrapped her umbrella. This...was the perfect reason for her to bring her umbrella as she walked up to him and just plain out hit him with her trusted umbrella before jumping back a bit and pointing at him with the umbrella,
                                            "Then why were you all depressed and stuff earlier?! Pick an emotion and stick with it, dumbass!" That was when she stopped pointing at him with the umbrella and placed a finger on her lips, thinking before muttering,
                                            "I should really take my own advice...wow..." She spoke, praising her own words of advice before removing the sunglasses and looking at him.

ooc.

Kise no Shirube

X_XBreaking_BenjaminX_X

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:17 pm

Accelerator frowned.
''Don't touch me with your filthy damn hands.'' He snapped, as the calming pills began to sink in.

Mikasa got up and sat in her seat.
''Like I said before I'm fasting...'' she sighed. ''Don't treat me like a dog either. I'm a damn human being.''

July nodded.
"well Mr. little Bunny Chan... How about you be my assistant in cutting things open?" he looked at Eight.
''come here Eight........ I need to set it.''

OOC~//

I know

Yume no Shirube

Kise no Shirube

Chanspicy

Shy Seeker

9,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kise no Shirube

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:28 pm
User ImageUser Image

Claire stared at Mikasa and at Accelerator as she spoke to the two Well you two need to be disciplined and learn your place, for you Mikasa you should at least appreciate the kindness you're given instead of not giving a s**t about anything, whilst you Accel need to learn how to respect others and not think you're the best person on this planet! The female told them with a normal face though rage was slowly building up inside the female as Kirsche held her hand and the female started to calm down slowly, Kirsche tilted his head in confusion cutting things open? If that's what Kirsche can do to help then sure~ The two younegr rabbits had the pokerface on just like always as Claire clung onto Kirsche's hand with both of hers to try and calm down more as she started breathing a little heavier yet still quietly.

Eight stared at Himeko as he chuckled
I can eat after I fed you dear~ He told her as he then stared at July and growled at the male -Yo- don't need to do anything...it's just a broken hand..it's fine I don't need help... He was a stubborn one, just like Aster and Claire he didn't accept help easily and felt a piercing stare coming from the position of the two younger bunnies as he then continued to growl at them two too to tell them to back the ******** off...good one Eight.

Aster threw the empty bowl in which the cut watermelon was in at the female's head as he stared at her Shut up..you know why I was depressed...are you trying to remind me of it again huh?! He shouted at her basically scolding her with what he said as he frowned It's called trying to manipulate yourself into thinking you're feeling alright even when you're not! I don't need YOU to ruin it for me again....so don't you dare tell me to 'pick an emotion' you b***h!! He continued shouting at the female as he grabbed the umbrella with which she kept hitting him with and placed his hand on each end to basically threaten her that he'd break it if she wasn't going to leave him alone.

Yume no Shirube

Rail_Gavins

X_XBreaking_BenjaminX_X

ѺυϯфʄҪȓɣɝϮᾆɬϛ O.O.C

Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items